Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Physical Chemistry lecture for say thirty minutes? What a waste of time! Went all the way down to school just for that measely thirty minutes of notes taking. And when I say notes taking, I really mean notes taking. Practically nothing went into my head. Am so not a Chemistry person. Urh. Many people asked me why I chose this course. Well... I don't know too! Just wanted to take something science. Biology's way worse than Chemistry... So there.

Had lunch and studied Mechanics. Managed to get a project room! Lucky, lucky. Kind of understood Friction a little! Not exactly clear though. Shall try and clear that chapter soon. Urh. Got to clear all the tutorials by this week so I'd be ready to get some revision done. Yup, yup. That's the aim for this week. Hopefully I'd be able to make it in time.

Had our NAFA test for training today. Came as a surprise... Cause most of us thought that we wouldn't be having NAFA for this month. The study break's next week you see. Took our weight. 48.3KG! That bloody machine's spoilt okay. But anyhow, I gained 0.3KG. :( Not supposed to be sad cause... Ah Bao says we're supposed to gain weight, not lose weight. Muscle mass. And then she was saying that for my height, the ideal weight should be about 52KG. Woah. When am I going to reach that?! I've never hit 50KG in my whole entire life! Mmm... Shall try to eat more carbohydrates stuff. Must gain weight, must gain weight. This is funny. Most people don't want to gain weight. Haha. Oh well. For the sake of Dragon Boat. *_*

Did pull ups. Rather upsetting. I did not improve at all. 18 for two slabs. -sigh- I've been stuck there since God knows when. My hands slipped though. Sweaty palms. But let's not take that as an excuse. If I improved, I could have gripped tighter. I felt more relaxed though... Yesterday's training was a rather good one. Starting to use the correct muscle group. Shall go do some pull ups after school tomorrow. At least it's something. :)

Hit 52 for sit ups! Finally broke the 50 barrier. Hahaha. Qijia did 64! Like oh my God?! Inhuman. Tsk. Aish. Nevermind. Shall try harder and improve. Hoping to beat her one day. Heh. Maybe next year... This year's too rush. :X Pretty challenging aim. But hell I'll just try. Trying's better than not trying at all.

Yes and it was time for the dreaded 2.4KM run. Jessica and I made a pact to pace each other together. :D Our previous timing was really close. Actually I was kind of worried that I'd deprove. My left calf's been giving me problems. It's like I'd feel a sharp pain at my inner left calf when I run? This happens when I walk down the stairs too. Sheryl's experiencing that too. :( Wonder what's wrong. Hopefully it'd heal by itself soon. When I asked Ah Bao about it, she just laughed and said that I've got retarded left leg! Hahaha. Silly woman. Tsk. And so I've got both retarded left arm and left leg. -rolls eyes- Okay anyway we ran. We were kind of behind quite a few people. Managed to catch up and take over some Year 1s. This might sound mean, but I'd really feel embarrassed if I lost to them. They seldom come for training! Thank God we over took them. Went faster after the third round. 12.51. Not exactly fast... But improved. :) Jessica improved too! Heh. We'll pace each other again next time.

Pool rowing was okay... The norms. Could endure the five minutes better this time round. Used to struggle like crazy. My water endurance still suck though. Shall try to improve. :(

Dinner at Macdonalds with the team. Ah Huat's birthday. Hahaha. Quite enjoyable. Oh. And I confessed to Jing Yuan that I'm lesbian when he asked. :X I mean... I didn't think it was necessary to keep this from anybody. He was telling me that he felt the same way when he first saw me come for training. Hahaha. Okay man. At least I feel lighter now. :D Bonded with the team. Felt good.

Alright. Off to catch my show. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home