Back from really good training! :D I can proudly say that I managed to pull myself out from those terrible moments I had last week. Credit goes to my dear Sheena. You don't know how much your words mean to me. :)
There was NAFA today. Took our weight first. Something's seriously wrong with the machine. It's like everyone's so bloody heavy? I'm like 48.2KG?! I've never hit anywhere above 46KG before in my whole life! Weighed myself at home and the machine says 45KG. Huge difference okay.
Okay forget about that matter. Did pull ups and sit ups in the gym. 18 pull ups with slab 2 as compared to the previous 30+ pull ups with slab 3. Hmm. I don't know what to say about this. Was rather surprised that I could actually do more than 10. But hell, I could have done more! My palms were sweating so my hands were slipping off the handle. I stopped, only to realise that I could have gladly wiped my palms and continue doing as long as it was within that one minute! I thought if I stopped, means I can't continue anymore. I had like half a minute more. -_-" Urh. So wasted. :( Didn't improve much for sit ups too. 47 as compared to the previous 45. Only improved by 2. Gah. Qijia did 62 sit ups in a minute! My, my. *_* Take my hat off her. Nevermind. Shall try to improve on these areas.
Did 2.4KM run. Was running behind a group of seniors at the start. Hmm... Kind of drifted towards the end of the run. But I guess my pace was an okay for me... My stamina's not exactly good right from the start. Am already pretty glad that I could actually run behind them for the first few rounds. While I was at my last lap, saw Jing Yuan. He's that senior I've been talking about! The one that always motivate me. Before training started, he was telling me to aim for the person in front of me when I run. His presence made me recall what he said, and so, I picked up my pace and went faster. Over took Jessica who was in front of me and sprint all the way back to the finishing line. Clocked 13.07. Major achievement for me cause I never thought I could over take Jessica! And my previous timing was 13.56. She's always ahead of me while running. But hell I didn't meet the target I set for myself. So wanted to hit below 13... But -sigh-. So close. Nevermind. Shall not be greedy. Will try harder the next time round!
Pool rowing was up next. Trained with the seniors again. A lot better than the previous few rowings! The last few rowings were... Terribly upsetting and disappointing. Managed to actually row the way I used to. Though not good yet... But I'm trying. Ah Bao commented that sometimes I can't keep up with the pace cause I haven't developed the strength yet, so it's okay. Did a few sets of 5 minutes and cooled down.
Ah Bao and Jing Yuan are very, very motivating to me. They're always encouraging me. Always asking me my timings and stuff, and giving me advise on how to improve. Ah Bao's usually the one that takes care of my strokes while Jing Yuan's for physical fitness. Am really glad to have them as my seniors. And hey! I know why Jing Yuan says he's heard a lot about me. Hahahaha. It appears that he's with Ah Bao! No wonder! Tsk, tsk. Okay I'm slow. Hahaha. They make a good pair though. :D
By the way, am looking forward to the Sentosa trip this Sunday! Finally an outing with the Dragon Boat people. Have been too busy with work to go out with them. Decided to give myself a break. After that, it would be intensive training, working and school. A part from the Sentosa trip, they're going to celebrate Moon Cake Festival. -_-" I almost fainted when they announced that. Hahaha. It's going to be after Tuesday trainings. Got to bring some food, moon cakes of course. There'll be games and stuff. Hahaha. Sounds interesting! We'll see. :)
There was NAFA today. Took our weight first. Something's seriously wrong with the machine. It's like everyone's so bloody heavy? I'm like 48.2KG?! I've never hit anywhere above 46KG before in my whole life! Weighed myself at home and the machine says 45KG. Huge difference okay.
Okay forget about that matter. Did pull ups and sit ups in the gym. 18 pull ups with slab 2 as compared to the previous 30+ pull ups with slab 3. Hmm. I don't know what to say about this. Was rather surprised that I could actually do more than 10. But hell, I could have done more! My palms were sweating so my hands were slipping off the handle. I stopped, only to realise that I could have gladly wiped my palms and continue doing as long as it was within that one minute! I thought if I stopped, means I can't continue anymore. I had like half a minute more. -_-" Urh. So wasted. :( Didn't improve much for sit ups too. 47 as compared to the previous 45. Only improved by 2. Gah. Qijia did 62 sit ups in a minute! My, my. *_* Take my hat off her. Nevermind. Shall try to improve on these areas.
Did 2.4KM run. Was running behind a group of seniors at the start. Hmm... Kind of drifted towards the end of the run. But I guess my pace was an okay for me... My stamina's not exactly good right from the start. Am already pretty glad that I could actually run behind them for the first few rounds. While I was at my last lap, saw Jing Yuan. He's that senior I've been talking about! The one that always motivate me. Before training started, he was telling me to aim for the person in front of me when I run. His presence made me recall what he said, and so, I picked up my pace and went faster. Over took Jessica who was in front of me and sprint all the way back to the finishing line. Clocked 13.07. Major achievement for me cause I never thought I could over take Jessica! And my previous timing was 13.56. She's always ahead of me while running. But hell I didn't meet the target I set for myself. So wanted to hit below 13... But -sigh-. So close. Nevermind. Shall not be greedy. Will try harder the next time round!
Pool rowing was up next. Trained with the seniors again. A lot better than the previous few rowings! The last few rowings were... Terribly upsetting and disappointing. Managed to actually row the way I used to. Though not good yet... But I'm trying. Ah Bao commented that sometimes I can't keep up with the pace cause I haven't developed the strength yet, so it's okay. Did a few sets of 5 minutes and cooled down.
Ah Bao and Jing Yuan are very, very motivating to me. They're always encouraging me. Always asking me my timings and stuff, and giving me advise on how to improve. Ah Bao's usually the one that takes care of my strokes while Jing Yuan's for physical fitness. Am really glad to have them as my seniors. And hey! I know why Jing Yuan says he's heard a lot about me. Hahahaha. It appears that he's with Ah Bao! No wonder! Tsk, tsk. Okay I'm slow. Hahaha. They make a good pair though. :D
By the way, am looking forward to the Sentosa trip this Sunday! Finally an outing with the Dragon Boat people. Have been too busy with work to go out with them. Decided to give myself a break. After that, it would be intensive training, working and school. A part from the Sentosa trip, they're going to celebrate Moon Cake Festival. -_-" I almost fainted when they announced that. Hahaha. It's going to be after Tuesday trainings. Got to bring some food, moon cakes of course. There'll be games and stuff. Hahaha. Sounds interesting! We'll see. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home