Friday, October 01, 2004

I'm home, I'm home! Though I'm supposed to be in school for my tutorials. :X Aish. Tired. Went for my Physical Chemistry test though. It was terrible, horrible, disgusting. :( I think I'm going to fail. Let's just pray I'd pass this stupid test. Barely studied for it. Okay, okay, my fault. I'll make it a point to study harder for the examinations.

Been a week since I last updated. Hmm let's see. Nothing much. My life revolves around school, training and training, school, work, yada, yada. Erm okay. So not interesting. Monday and Tuesday was a breeze. Only had to go attend a two hour Physical Thermodynamics test on Monday, and an one hour lecture on Tuesday. So lame! Such a waste of time. I could have slept longer. The test was okay amazingly. Well, haven't been paying attention in class during lectures you see. Flipped through the lecture notes after work on Sunday. Did a few examples. Yeah. That's about what I did to prepare myself for the test. -_-" Got back our papers yesterday. 84%! Hahaha. Am I lucky or what. :X Hopefully lady luck would accompany me till examinations are over. Even better, till race day. :)

Pool rowing on Tuesday. Mmm... I felt quite comfortable. Okay, maybe not completely comfortable. But it wasn't too bad. How I wish sea rowing would be the same. Managed to get a little of the stretch feeling. Hurts a little, but there's really a difference in length. Celebrated Moon Cake Festival with the team. Silly games! Rather hilarious though.

Engineering Mathematics test on Wednesday. Quite easy. I mean, even if you just pick any answer blindly, 20% you'd get it right? Multiple choice. Fun! I can't remember the last time I had multiple choice. Maybe during 'O' Levels Combined Physics and Chemistry? Met the royalties at Forum after school. They were studying for their promos. Just reminds me of the time we studied for 'O's. That familiar feeling. Missed you guys loads. Walked around with Terry after that. Ahhh... Lots of changes. I think I need to get out more often. Saw quite a few stuff that I'd love to get. Sugar mummy, sugar mummy, where are you. :( Got to put my pay aside for my spectacles. Elaine's not free next week anyway... So shall wait.

Reached school at like 10.30AM on Thursday though my class starts at 10AM. Shouldn't have attended the lesson! We just played silly games for that two hours?! Yeah. English games. -_-" Like you know, the teacher says a word and you're to tell her the adjective and stuff? -rolls eyes- -clears throat- I could have slept longer. Gah. Met Terry and Jing Yuan after that for lunch. Jing Yuan's a clean freak! He saw how dirty my handphone was and started cleaning it up?! As in you know, dismantling and wiping it? Haha. Slacked around more. Sheryl joined us a little later. She ended early too. And so we decided to go watch some DVDs in the library. Managed to occupy the sofa seat with the bigger television! :D Forgot what's the title of the show we caught, but it was funny. Shall find time to go watch Sister Act. Mahaha.

Training's getting tougher and tougher. Jogged a few rounds around the track after our warm ups yesterday. Did circuits. Up the flight of stairs, push ups, flutter kicks, star jumps, jumping jacks, down the stairs. Did that a few times. Next was 50m sprints for about 5 times? I think I over-stretched my lower tigh muscle. Felt as though I pulled something. Probably due to the fact that I tried to make my strides bigger. I had to do that to keep up with Sheryl! Tsk. Pull ups, then endurance weights training. Ran about 2 rounds around the track after weights. Fast pace. Endured... But towards the end when we had to sprint for our last hundred metres, my leg was killing me. Hopefully I'd be fine by tomorrow.

Finally had my Macdonalds breakfast! :D Skipped Biochemical Technology today. Heh. He's done with teaching anyway! And my sixth sense tells me that he won't be giving out the papers today. I was right. :P I was so tired and lazy that I decided to skip Engineering Mechanics and Physical Chemistry tutorials. :X Figured out that I won't lose out on too much. So there.

Alright. Shall end here now. Got to get ready for work. Bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home