Back from Serangoon Garden! Erm okay, I live in Serangoon Garden. Seldom get out of the house to roam around the area though. :)
No school today! Cause we're done with Engineering Mathematics, and so the teachers didn't want to see us. So sad huh. Hahaha. Aish. We're too fast. Finished everything way before schedule. No Physical Thermodynamics lecture too. It's only for those who need to take the re-test.
However, woke up early in the morning to go see the stupid doctor. Yes, for my stupid, retarded, numb left hand. Went all the way to Toa Payoh. Chinese acupuncture. Took pretty long and so Mum and I went to walk around and have breakfast. Hmm... Haven't been communicating much with her so I guess it was a good thing she was with me. The doctor was rather scary! I mean. I just told him what was wrong and he punched in two needles into my hand while I was lying down. One at the back of my palm near my thumb area and the other at my wrist! Yes! The wrist part was quite disturbing! It's the area where you slit your wrist? The needle was smacked right in the middle. -_-' After that I just laid there for a few minutes. Those needles are powerful boy. Parts of my arm started to feel numb and stuff. My hand's a lot better already! :D It's not exactly numb anymore. Heh.
Head to school for self-training with Sheryl. Odel and Jessica were supposed to come along. But Odel overslept as usual though it was already 1PM, and Jessica wasn't feeling well. She really looked pale. Hope she's feeling better already. Was rather surprised to see quite a few Dragon Boaters at Snack Bar. Li Nan, Yong Quan, Jesslyn, Ken, Jing Yuan and a few others. That's when I realised some of the guys train everyday?! Oh my God. Wonder where do they get the energy. I don't even get enough sleep!
Both of us did campus run with Jing Yuan. It was bad, for me at least. -sigh- The lactic acid building up in my legs was pretty bad. It's like a barrier, keeping me from going any faster. The weather wasn't helping either. Could have melted there and then. Jing Yuan was also saying it's different from the usual runs cause it was a lot hotter. Hopefully it's true. Was really struggling a bit. :( Oh. While stretching we kind of chit chatted. Interesting. Haha. Apparently from what I heard, Jing Yuan and Ah Bao didn't quite like each other at first. Funny how they became a couple. But cute. Heh. And Sheryl didn't even know Derick existed till Chinese New Year. Tsk, tsk.
After that, did pull ups. Used the machine. Did three slabs though I usually do two during trainings. Well, I figured out that I want to do some effective pull ups. No point doing them when I need support and I'm not doing it the correct way. It was effective though! Even Sheryl agreed with me. Now I know what Derick meant by 'Look up, arch back.'. The feeling's totally different. Feels a lot more relaxed too. Rather satisfied, though it was only three slabs. A good start I'd say. :) Shall try to find time to pull more.
Gym training up next. Strength training instead of endurance. We'll be doing endurance training on Thursday anyway. Heh. Need the strength back. Good gym session, with Jing Yuan helping us occasionally. He introduced some new methods. Like doing our maximum weight but with lesser repetitions. Pure strength training. Used a new machine! It's this thing where we sit on the floor and pull. Can actually do it with one hand and pull side ways. Kind of like the actual rowing. Good machine to use to train rowing. Guess I'll use that machine when I self-train again. Finished all the usual stations.
Didn't manage to do pool rowing, which was our objective of today's training. Only Faizal has the keys, and he wasn't around. Not that I'm complaining though... Was really drained after the run and gym session. It's like Tuesday and Thursday trainings all packed into one. My eyes were like closing. Hahaha.
Played Table Tennis after training! :D With Ryan, Ronald, Qijia, and the other guys. Ahhhh I miss playing it. That familiar touch. It was fun. Leisure. Training it was totally different... -shrugs-
Bathed and slacked around.
Qijia was feeling kind of moody. Can't blame her. She waited for like six hours for us. Her lessons ended at about 1PM. Had to wait for the guys to finish their self-training before we could leave school for Chomp Chomp. Accompanied her to the library for bubble tea and some online games. Haha. Collapse. Cheryl used to like play that everyday. Shall play it later if I still have the energy.
Chomp Chomp for dinner with them. Kok Yi, Yong Quan, Wei Liang, Thomas, Henry, Odel, Jesslyn, Qijia. Ate loads. Sting rays... Chicken wings... Oysters... Yada, yada. Ultra full after that. Crapped a lot! A lot! Damn funny. Hahaha. Aish. But lazy to elaborate. After dinner, slacked at Macdonalds for awhile more before heading for home.
Was told that the seniors have high expectations from me... I don't know what to feel. As in. I'm really glad that they're supporting and motivating me. But. I'm scared. That I wouldn't be able to meet their expectations. That I'd disappoint them. -sigh- I don't know man. But whatever it is, I'm going to try my best. Even if I don't get a seat in that boat, I want that bloody jacket. No. I want both the jacket and the seat. Yes. That's what I'm going to work towards.
All in all, a good day well spent with the team. Lots of bonding. :)
No school today! Cause we're done with Engineering Mathematics, and so the teachers didn't want to see us. So sad huh. Hahaha. Aish. We're too fast. Finished everything way before schedule. No Physical Thermodynamics lecture too. It's only for those who need to take the re-test.
However, woke up early in the morning to go see the stupid doctor. Yes, for my stupid, retarded, numb left hand. Went all the way to Toa Payoh. Chinese acupuncture. Took pretty long and so Mum and I went to walk around and have breakfast. Hmm... Haven't been communicating much with her so I guess it was a good thing she was with me. The doctor was rather scary! I mean. I just told him what was wrong and he punched in two needles into my hand while I was lying down. One at the back of my palm near my thumb area and the other at my wrist! Yes! The wrist part was quite disturbing! It's the area where you slit your wrist? The needle was smacked right in the middle. -_-' After that I just laid there for a few minutes. Those needles are powerful boy. Parts of my arm started to feel numb and stuff. My hand's a lot better already! :D It's not exactly numb anymore. Heh.
Head to school for self-training with Sheryl. Odel and Jessica were supposed to come along. But Odel overslept as usual though it was already 1PM, and Jessica wasn't feeling well. She really looked pale. Hope she's feeling better already. Was rather surprised to see quite a few Dragon Boaters at Snack Bar. Li Nan, Yong Quan, Jesslyn, Ken, Jing Yuan and a few others. That's when I realised some of the guys train everyday?! Oh my God. Wonder where do they get the energy. I don't even get enough sleep!
Both of us did campus run with Jing Yuan. It was bad, for me at least. -sigh- The lactic acid building up in my legs was pretty bad. It's like a barrier, keeping me from going any faster. The weather wasn't helping either. Could have melted there and then. Jing Yuan was also saying it's different from the usual runs cause it was a lot hotter. Hopefully it's true. Was really struggling a bit. :( Oh. While stretching we kind of chit chatted. Interesting. Haha. Apparently from what I heard, Jing Yuan and Ah Bao didn't quite like each other at first. Funny how they became a couple. But cute. Heh. And Sheryl didn't even know Derick existed till Chinese New Year. Tsk, tsk.
After that, did pull ups. Used the machine. Did three slabs though I usually do two during trainings. Well, I figured out that I want to do some effective pull ups. No point doing them when I need support and I'm not doing it the correct way. It was effective though! Even Sheryl agreed with me. Now I know what Derick meant by 'Look up, arch back.'. The feeling's totally different. Feels a lot more relaxed too. Rather satisfied, though it was only three slabs. A good start I'd say. :) Shall try to find time to pull more.
Gym training up next. Strength training instead of endurance. We'll be doing endurance training on Thursday anyway. Heh. Need the strength back. Good gym session, with Jing Yuan helping us occasionally. He introduced some new methods. Like doing our maximum weight but with lesser repetitions. Pure strength training. Used a new machine! It's this thing where we sit on the floor and pull. Can actually do it with one hand and pull side ways. Kind of like the actual rowing. Good machine to use to train rowing. Guess I'll use that machine when I self-train again. Finished all the usual stations.
Didn't manage to do pool rowing, which was our objective of today's training. Only Faizal has the keys, and he wasn't around. Not that I'm complaining though... Was really drained after the run and gym session. It's like Tuesday and Thursday trainings all packed into one. My eyes were like closing. Hahaha.
Played Table Tennis after training! :D With Ryan, Ronald, Qijia, and the other guys. Ahhhh I miss playing it. That familiar touch. It was fun. Leisure. Training it was totally different... -shrugs-
Bathed and slacked around.
Qijia was feeling kind of moody. Can't blame her. She waited for like six hours for us. Her lessons ended at about 1PM. Had to wait for the guys to finish their self-training before we could leave school for Chomp Chomp. Accompanied her to the library for bubble tea and some online games. Haha. Collapse. Cheryl used to like play that everyday. Shall play it later if I still have the energy.
Chomp Chomp for dinner with them. Kok Yi, Yong Quan, Wei Liang, Thomas, Henry, Odel, Jesslyn, Qijia. Ate loads. Sting rays... Chicken wings... Oysters... Yada, yada. Ultra full after that. Crapped a lot! A lot! Damn funny. Hahaha. Aish. But lazy to elaborate. After dinner, slacked at Macdonalds for awhile more before heading for home.
Was told that the seniors have high expectations from me... I don't know what to feel. As in. I'm really glad that they're supporting and motivating me. But. I'm scared. That I wouldn't be able to meet their expectations. That I'd disappoint them. -sigh- I don't know man. But whatever it is, I'm going to try my best. Even if I don't get a seat in that boat, I want that bloody jacket. No. I want both the jacket and the seat. Yes. That's what I'm going to work towards.
All in all, a good day well spent with the team. Lots of bonding. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home