Was late for school again. Urh. It's becoming a habit. I better start doing something about it. Anyway, just received a notification about my low attendance for Individual And The Community. Hahaha. I only skipped that once! But aish. That's cause we only have that on alternate weeks.
Cut into Fiona's class for practical cause I couldn't make it for the earlier class. Very short lesson of about thirty minutes. What a waste of time. Lunched and waited for Sheila and Shujun to be done with their practicals. Caught Shrek in the library after that. Hahaha. Funny. Finally complete watching that show.
Physical Chemistry lecture was really boring. It's high time I start understanding what the teacher's talking about. -shakes head- Tried finishing the practical worksheet... But all of us got stuck at this particular question. Shall consult Caihong tomorrow.
Met Qijia. Fiona and the rest had either practicals or something on. Decided to go meet Qijia first since there aren't anymore lessons going on. Lazed around before training start.
Individual timing for campus run today! Was so not prepared cause most of us thought it's going to be on Thursday. Timing was okay though! Clocked 15.16 as compared to the previous 16.15! Almost a minute improvement. :D Pretty satisfied. Pull ups was next. Urh. I seriously need to train up on my pull ups. Not strong enough. :( Let's just hope they'd do it more often. Pool rowing was okay... Managed to actually keep up with their pace most of the time. Feeling comfortable.
Home sweet home. Sorry about the weird entry cause I'm too tired to think.
Shall go do my work before my show start. I'm so going to die. There's too much work for me to clear! :(
Cut into Fiona's class for practical cause I couldn't make it for the earlier class. Very short lesson of about thirty minutes. What a waste of time. Lunched and waited for Sheila and Shujun to be done with their practicals. Caught Shrek in the library after that. Hahaha. Funny. Finally complete watching that show.
Physical Chemistry lecture was really boring. It's high time I start understanding what the teacher's talking about. -shakes head- Tried finishing the practical worksheet... But all of us got stuck at this particular question. Shall consult Caihong tomorrow.
Met Qijia. Fiona and the rest had either practicals or something on. Decided to go meet Qijia first since there aren't anymore lessons going on. Lazed around before training start.
Individual timing for campus run today! Was so not prepared cause most of us thought it's going to be on Thursday. Timing was okay though! Clocked 15.16 as compared to the previous 16.15! Almost a minute improvement. :D Pretty satisfied. Pull ups was next. Urh. I seriously need to train up on my pull ups. Not strong enough. :( Let's just hope they'd do it more often. Pool rowing was okay... Managed to actually keep up with their pace most of the time. Feeling comfortable.
Home sweet home. Sorry about the weird entry cause I'm too tired to think.
Shall go do my work before my show start. I'm so going to die. There's too much work for me to clear! :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home