Been a week since I last updated. Sorry but I was in hell trying to complete the tasks Satan gave me. Loads of them. He's just so unreasonable and evil. Yeah you heard me, evil. Gah. -rolls eyes-
First thing I got to announce! I'm finally over and done with bloody Individual And The Community! Was rushing through the final report for the past few nights. Don't even have enough sleep, less say blog. Sense of accomplishment though, cause I did it all by myself. Yes... Again. Hahaha. Wasn't exactly my groupmates' fault. We kind of came to an agreement that I'd help them do the report while they do the power point. Reports are like... So much more interesting to deal with although they take up lots of time. The presentation was okay, not too bad. Think my group had one of the better presentations. Anyway the teacher was saying she'd change the percentage of marks. Reports would be given 20% instead of the 15% while presentation would be decreased to 15%. Good decision made by her! The report's almost perfect. :D
Had Writing For The Academic Application test. Hmm... I'll do fine if there aren't any careless mistakes. Kind of worried for my summary though. -shrugs- Aish it's over anyway. Last lesson would be next Thursday! I so can't wait.
Lunched with Vern and friends at Pizza Hut. Good meal. I was quite hungry. Slacked at Macdonalds after that. Talked loads of crap. Things aren't the same anymore though... I think there's a barrier between us now. I mean. We have different aims in life now. Think I'm the one who changed. No longer fooling around and wasting life. Wonder if that's a good change or not... But urh, no regrets. :)
They left and so I went back to the school's library to get some studying done. There's training today you see. Giap Seng joined me. He stresses me a lot. Was actually surfing the internet. And then he started saying 'Wa you're so slack. Study!'. Had no choice but to get off the terminal. I swear I so wanted to study for Biochemical Technology's test tomorrow! But! Biology's too boring! :( Kept nodding away. Hahaha. By the way, our brochure's done up nicely. :D But... I'm not exactly sure if our content is relevent. Oh well. No way am I going to re-do it. Bloody tired and there are other things I need to concentrate on.
After some studying, went for training. Did normal campus run and then weights training. Campus run was the usuals... Just that I thought we could have gone faster. Yes, team mates are important, they shouldn't be left behind. But. If that's going to continue all the time, it wouldn't be fair for others who wants to improve more. Hmm... Just a thought.
Pull ups after that. -sigh- I seriously think I'm using the wrong muscle group. Guess I'll have to find time to correct that mistake after I'm done with school. Don't have the time now. Shall self train after the examinations. Takes quite a bit of time to adjust cause well, it means that the actual muscle group I'm supposed to use are still weak. Need time to train them from scratch.
Weights was okay... Just that my left arm is still retarded. I went to the sinseh yesterday to get it massaged. It feels better, but the numb is still there! And arg, my arm is still not working the way I want it to. It's either too weak, or that something's wrong with it. I don't know man. Ah Bao was telling me that I should go see acupuncture instead of sinseh. Applying pressure to it only makes it worse. Ahhh... We'll see. The last set of weights was fun! :D Fore arm roll. Hahaha. We gathered together and formed a circle. A few of us did it together facing each other. When it was my turn, I just stared at the person in front of me. Linda. After Ah Bao said go, I just whacked and shouted like some crazy arse. Kept shouting for Linda cause she was right in front of me, doing the same thing as I was. Just the urge. So we just shouted at each other right until the set was over. Hell it felt damn good. Serious! It's like the more I shouted, the more aggressive I became. I felt that I could actually do more and with ease. Linda and the rest were saying I looked damn fierce. Hahaha. I just... Needed some motivation to go on. It's a good start though! The whole team needs more motivation and aggressiveness! Only then will we be able to fly. :)
Oh yarh, throughout training, all of us were like suffering from major aches at our tigh area. Trained that area on Tuesday. And now, it's even worse! Did squats with weights just now. :( However! I think it really works! Campus run was quite a breeze today. Managed to actually sprint faster for uphills and downslopes! Especially the last slope! Practically sprint all the way. Shall continue to push myself in that area. :D Got to thank Linda for motivating me during the run too. She was my partner.
Home sweet home with Odel, Qijia, Terry and Qihui. Odel... Starting to get worried for her. She received warning letters from all of her modules! Silly woman didn't go to school. Tsk. Better take note of her.
Alright. Off to study for the test tomorrow. :)
First thing I got to announce! I'm finally over and done with bloody Individual And The Community! Was rushing through the final report for the past few nights. Don't even have enough sleep, less say blog. Sense of accomplishment though, cause I did it all by myself. Yes... Again. Hahaha. Wasn't exactly my groupmates' fault. We kind of came to an agreement that I'd help them do the report while they do the power point. Reports are like... So much more interesting to deal with although they take up lots of time. The presentation was okay, not too bad. Think my group had one of the better presentations. Anyway the teacher was saying she'd change the percentage of marks. Reports would be given 20% instead of the 15% while presentation would be decreased to 15%. Good decision made by her! The report's almost perfect. :D
Had Writing For The Academic Application test. Hmm... I'll do fine if there aren't any careless mistakes. Kind of worried for my summary though. -shrugs- Aish it's over anyway. Last lesson would be next Thursday! I so can't wait.
Lunched with Vern and friends at Pizza Hut. Good meal. I was quite hungry. Slacked at Macdonalds after that. Talked loads of crap. Things aren't the same anymore though... I think there's a barrier between us now. I mean. We have different aims in life now. Think I'm the one who changed. No longer fooling around and wasting life. Wonder if that's a good change or not... But urh, no regrets. :)
They left and so I went back to the school's library to get some studying done. There's training today you see. Giap Seng joined me. He stresses me a lot. Was actually surfing the internet. And then he started saying 'Wa you're so slack. Study!'. Had no choice but to get off the terminal. I swear I so wanted to study for Biochemical Technology's test tomorrow! But! Biology's too boring! :( Kept nodding away. Hahaha. By the way, our brochure's done up nicely. :D But... I'm not exactly sure if our content is relevent. Oh well. No way am I going to re-do it. Bloody tired and there are other things I need to concentrate on.
After some studying, went for training. Did normal campus run and then weights training. Campus run was the usuals... Just that I thought we could have gone faster. Yes, team mates are important, they shouldn't be left behind. But. If that's going to continue all the time, it wouldn't be fair for others who wants to improve more. Hmm... Just a thought.
Pull ups after that. -sigh- I seriously think I'm using the wrong muscle group. Guess I'll have to find time to correct that mistake after I'm done with school. Don't have the time now. Shall self train after the examinations. Takes quite a bit of time to adjust cause well, it means that the actual muscle group I'm supposed to use are still weak. Need time to train them from scratch.
Weights was okay... Just that my left arm is still retarded. I went to the sinseh yesterday to get it massaged. It feels better, but the numb is still there! And arg, my arm is still not working the way I want it to. It's either too weak, or that something's wrong with it. I don't know man. Ah Bao was telling me that I should go see acupuncture instead of sinseh. Applying pressure to it only makes it worse. Ahhh... We'll see. The last set of weights was fun! :D Fore arm roll. Hahaha. We gathered together and formed a circle. A few of us did it together facing each other. When it was my turn, I just stared at the person in front of me. Linda. After Ah Bao said go, I just whacked and shouted like some crazy arse. Kept shouting for Linda cause she was right in front of me, doing the same thing as I was. Just the urge. So we just shouted at each other right until the set was over. Hell it felt damn good. Serious! It's like the more I shouted, the more aggressive I became. I felt that I could actually do more and with ease. Linda and the rest were saying I looked damn fierce. Hahaha. I just... Needed some motivation to go on. It's a good start though! The whole team needs more motivation and aggressiveness! Only then will we be able to fly. :)
Oh yarh, throughout training, all of us were like suffering from major aches at our tigh area. Trained that area on Tuesday. And now, it's even worse! Did squats with weights just now. :( However! I think it really works! Campus run was quite a breeze today. Managed to actually sprint faster for uphills and downslopes! Especially the last slope! Practically sprint all the way. Shall continue to push myself in that area. :D Got to thank Linda for motivating me during the run too. She was my partner.
Home sweet home with Odel, Qijia, Terry and Qihui. Odel... Starting to get worried for her. She received warning letters from all of her modules! Silly woman didn't go to school. Tsk. Better take note of her.
Alright. Off to study for the test tomorrow. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home