Okay. I've decided to take a break this week end. No daily workouts. Am too caught up with work and trainings that my body's wearing out. But! after this weekend, it's going to be serious catching up on studies, trainings and work. :) Yep, yep.
Yesterday's training was new to us. Endurance weight training. First they lessen our weights. 2 KG on each side for me. And then... We're given one minute to whack! So it's like when they say "start", we just literally lift and lift and lift. That kind of thing? No stopping, just do as much as you can. Our poor muscles. :( All was fine till military press. -_-" My left arm gave way. It cramped up. Couldn't even keep it straight! I think it's too weak. Ah. Shall train my left arm more often. The seniors were happily laughing at my retarded looking left arm. Hahaha. Especially Ah Bao and Nicole! Ey not funny!
There was campus run, individual timing. Well they didn't exactly time us. It's not the actual test. The actual test's next Thursday. Everyone please pray for me. Anyhow, clocked 15.30. A lot better from the previous 16 plus. I think I could have done better though... If not for those gastric pain. Yeah. It's coming back again. About time huh. I mean. Cause it's like a once a year thing to suffer from severe gastric pain for a period of time. Felt like vomitting after that. Had to ask Dawn to let me be the last few to do pull ups. Couldn't even stand up straight. But thank God I felt better after awhile. Hmm. Dawn's actually pretty friendly. :)
Went home with Qihui and Terry. They've got something to tell me since Tuesday! But urh. They refused to tell me unless all three of them are around. Three meaning Qihui, Qijia and Terry. Tuesday Terry wasn't around so they postponed it till Thursday. But Thursday Qijia left early. Man I wonder what are the three of them up to. Cheeky bunch of seniors.
Anyhow, rather excited about Sunday's Sentosa outing with the team! :) Time for me to take a break too. Think I need it badly. Good time to bond. Ah. But I've got no idea what to bring. Tidbits? Fruits? I don't know man. Think I'll just walk around Serangoon Gardens on Sunday morning. Haha. Food paradise. -rolls eye-
Shall finish with this entry and start with my ever piling work. On a lighter note, I'm done with that Biochemical Technology project crap! Wahaha! :D Finished it yesterday before training! Okay, it's not exactly finished. Threw it to Peishan and Fiona to do the decoration part. Heh. I'm no creative kid. Left with erm... Tonnes of Engineering Mathematics tutorials and Mathematics Online which I can only do in school... Physical Chemistry practical worksheet, project, and tutorials... Engineering Mechanics tutorials... Physical Thermodynamics tutorials if we're supposed to do the one on the next chapter... Individual And The Community project shit... Yep. That's about it, I think. Okay... So I owe every teacher something. Great. Oh well. -skips away-
Yesterday's training was new to us. Endurance weight training. First they lessen our weights. 2 KG on each side for me. And then... We're given one minute to whack! So it's like when they say "start", we just literally lift and lift and lift. That kind of thing? No stopping, just do as much as you can. Our poor muscles. :( All was fine till military press. -_-" My left arm gave way. It cramped up. Couldn't even keep it straight! I think it's too weak. Ah. Shall train my left arm more often. The seniors were happily laughing at my retarded looking left arm. Hahaha. Especially Ah Bao and Nicole! Ey not funny!
There was campus run, individual timing. Well they didn't exactly time us. It's not the actual test. The actual test's next Thursday. Everyone please pray for me. Anyhow, clocked 15.30. A lot better from the previous 16 plus. I think I could have done better though... If not for those gastric pain. Yeah. It's coming back again. About time huh. I mean. Cause it's like a once a year thing to suffer from severe gastric pain for a period of time. Felt like vomitting after that. Had to ask Dawn to let me be the last few to do pull ups. Couldn't even stand up straight. But thank God I felt better after awhile. Hmm. Dawn's actually pretty friendly. :)
Went home with Qihui and Terry. They've got something to tell me since Tuesday! But urh. They refused to tell me unless all three of them are around. Three meaning Qihui, Qijia and Terry. Tuesday Terry wasn't around so they postponed it till Thursday. But Thursday Qijia left early. Man I wonder what are the three of them up to. Cheeky bunch of seniors.
Anyhow, rather excited about Sunday's Sentosa outing with the team! :) Time for me to take a break too. Think I need it badly. Good time to bond. Ah. But I've got no idea what to bring. Tidbits? Fruits? I don't know man. Think I'll just walk around Serangoon Gardens on Sunday morning. Haha. Food paradise. -rolls eye-
Shall finish with this entry and start with my ever piling work. On a lighter note, I'm done with that Biochemical Technology project crap! Wahaha! :D Finished it yesterday before training! Okay, it's not exactly finished. Threw it to Peishan and Fiona to do the decoration part. Heh. I'm no creative kid. Left with erm... Tonnes of Engineering Mathematics tutorials and Mathematics Online which I can only do in school... Physical Chemistry practical worksheet, project, and tutorials... Engineering Mechanics tutorials... Physical Thermodynamics tutorials if we're supposed to do the one on the next chapter... Individual And The Community project shit... Yep. That's about it, I think. Okay... So I owe every teacher something. Great. Oh well. -skips away-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home