Monday, September 13, 2004

Woot! Finally back to blog. Past few days went by fast. Let's recap.

Trainings last Saturday as usual. Mmm... The run almost killed me. I seriously do not know how far we ran. Pace was pretty fast too. At first I could keep up, endured. But towards the end the feeling was unbearable. Luckily Qihui was there to motivate me. Though not the best run, still it was good. Guess it's cause we pushed ourselves a lot. The pace, the distance.

Sea rowing was good as compared to the previous one. Hahaha. Somehow the first few sea trainings seemed to be the best... Now it just feels... Dead. -shrugs- Was in the junior boat. Pacer with Joanne. Very few came down for training. We had only like what? Two left rowers? Odel and I. -_-" Damn pathetic! Had to ask other seniors to get into our boat. Did five sets of 1000M, a few sets of starts, and a few sets of one minute. 1000M was okay... Some seniors corrected my strokes. Got to try to adjust. At least I didn't feel uncomfortable, unlike the previous week. Morale of the junior boat was extremely low. Throughout the whole thing I could only hear Joanne and myself, with a bit of Odel encouraging the team. It plays a major role actually. A part from letting the team know that you're with them all the way, you can focus more easily and push yourself more. Some sort of burst of energy. Aish. You wouldn't know if you haven't experienced it.

Bathed and went to work.

Nicole came with her boyfriend! Quite surprised. But yet glad that she came all the way down. Heh. Bad part was that I was ultra busy. The moment I stepped into the counter, I knew it wasn't going to be a good day for me. It was already 6PM, and Desmond was still making sashimis?! Really slow. Heard from Ah Xiang that he only started at like 5+PM. Start to wonder what was he doing before that. That's not all. He didn't top lots of stuff! Fed up. So throughout the whole night I was just rushing orders, topping stuff, topping the sushis for the belt. So fun. -rolls eyes- I only work a pathetic two to three days a week and I got to receive this kind of shit. :(

Caught The Terminal after work. Not bad. Interesting scenes of the air port.

Yesterday was Sentosa with the team! :D Didn't want to wake up too early cause I was ultra tired. Ended up going there late with Qihui, Qijia and Terry. Many couldn't turn up but nevermind, there's still lots of chances. Spent most of our time playing beach ball and taking pictures. Hahaha. They have extremely weird poses. Was fun though. Shall upload them into imagestation later.

Dinner at the hawker centre. Sat with Ashley, Qijia and Qihui. Terry wasn't feeling well so she went home early. Realised that all four of us have at least two sisters. A part from Qihui, the rest of us do not have brothers. Such coincidence. Glad to know more about the team. :)

Home sweet home. Rushed through my Engineering Mathematics tutorials.

Terry and Qijia 'dragged' me out of my bed early in the morning just to have breakfast with them today. My God. I almost fainted on my bed. Slept for less than four hours! And so I did. Was late cause there was a bloody jam. Met Ling on the bus! Been ages since I last saw her. Hopefully she'd be able to come back for trainings more often. :( Caught up a bit with her. Luckily she was around or I'd just bore myself to death on the bloody bus. I think if I got down and jogged, I could have been faster. -_-"

Had breakfast at Macdonalds. Chit chat, chit chat, until I was late for my lecture. Decided to just skip that lecture since I was more than an hour late. Walked to school with the both of them. Wanted to go to the library until Ailing called. They were having a break from lecture! Rushed all the way to the lecture theatre and sneaked in. Hehe.

Rest of the day was boring.

Shall go start on my work out now before my bed start to attract my attention.

There's training tomorrow! Whee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home