Back from training! Damn shagged. :( First thing Mum said when I got home was 'Your eyes are closing.'. -sigh- Too little sleep. But I really don't have the time to sleep. Urh. Why can't they have like 36 hours in a day?
Writing For The Academic Application was okay... The usuals. English stuff. Boring, but hell at least it relaxes my brain. Had enough of mathematics, physics and chemistry.
Did the layout for our Individual And The Community final report after that. Hmm... Wasn't that bad. But I'm too tired to do it now. Am supposed to get it done by Monday so they can do the proposal. Hmm. Think I'll do it tomorrow. Must, must get it done by this weekend. The presentation is next Thursday! :(
School sent me a warning letter for low attendance. Hahaha. Aish. It's for this stupid Individual And The Community module. I only missed one lesson and they sent me the warning letter already. Cause we only have a lesson every two weeks, so missing one is quite a large percentage of the attendance already. But oh well, left with one more lesson. Won't miss it anyway. The teacher sent us a mail saying that those who missed the lesson last week would most probably fail the whole module cause there were a few assessments needed to be handed up. Bloody hell. Freaked me out. Cause it's like... It's so dumb to fail a module that's got nothing to do with your course! Might have to stay back for another half a year that kind of thing? But! I think I'm a professional liar. :/ I mailed my teacher and told her that I had something important to attend to in the morning that day and asked if there was any way I could make up for it. She told me to hand in the assessment by this week. :D My Inter-Disciplinary Studies teachers kind of like me in my opinion. Always pay attention in class and doing their work on time. -shrugs-
Lazed around school after class. Ended up meeting Vern. Bonding session! It's been a long while. :) Missed talking to her. Shall try to meet up with her more often. Ah. Miss all my old friends. Met Elaine and Mousey yesterday too. Chit-chat a lot. Lots of stuff happened... Guess I was too in my own world with school, training and work. Still... I think my life is more fulfilling now, although I'm awfully tired. Just need better time management. Beats wasting my life away in the past.
Had training. Campus run was new. Did circuit sort of thing. So it's like while running campus run, we'd have stops at carparks to do stuff like crunches and jumping jacks that kind of thing. Even stopped at this block where we ran six stories up the flight of stairs and back down. Had to practically run up cause we had a target to meet. Overall the run was fun though. Interesting. We're going to do it every Thursday from now on.
Gym was urh, endurance again. Qijia and Sheryl's in my group. Pushed quite a bit. Was okay.
Ah my show just started. :)
Writing For The Academic Application was okay... The usuals. English stuff. Boring, but hell at least it relaxes my brain. Had enough of mathematics, physics and chemistry.
Did the layout for our Individual And The Community final report after that. Hmm... Wasn't that bad. But I'm too tired to do it now. Am supposed to get it done by Monday so they can do the proposal. Hmm. Think I'll do it tomorrow. Must, must get it done by this weekend. The presentation is next Thursday! :(
School sent me a warning letter for low attendance. Hahaha. Aish. It's for this stupid Individual And The Community module. I only missed one lesson and they sent me the warning letter already. Cause we only have a lesson every two weeks, so missing one is quite a large percentage of the attendance already. But oh well, left with one more lesson. Won't miss it anyway. The teacher sent us a mail saying that those who missed the lesson last week would most probably fail the whole module cause there were a few assessments needed to be handed up. Bloody hell. Freaked me out. Cause it's like... It's so dumb to fail a module that's got nothing to do with your course! Might have to stay back for another half a year that kind of thing? But! I think I'm a professional liar. :/ I mailed my teacher and told her that I had something important to attend to in the morning that day and asked if there was any way I could make up for it. She told me to hand in the assessment by this week. :D My Inter-Disciplinary Studies teachers kind of like me in my opinion. Always pay attention in class and doing their work on time. -shrugs-
Lazed around school after class. Ended up meeting Vern. Bonding session! It's been a long while. :) Missed talking to her. Shall try to meet up with her more often. Ah. Miss all my old friends. Met Elaine and Mousey yesterday too. Chit-chat a lot. Lots of stuff happened... Guess I was too in my own world with school, training and work. Still... I think my life is more fulfilling now, although I'm awfully tired. Just need better time management. Beats wasting my life away in the past.
Had training. Campus run was new. Did circuit sort of thing. So it's like while running campus run, we'd have stops at carparks to do stuff like crunches and jumping jacks that kind of thing. Even stopped at this block where we ran six stories up the flight of stairs and back down. Had to practically run up cause we had a target to meet. Overall the run was fun though. Interesting. We're going to do it every Thursday from now on.
Gym was urh, endurance again. Qijia and Sheryl's in my group. Pushed quite a bit. Was okay.
Ah my show just started. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home