Saturday, October 23, 2004

Ah. Finally able to blog after so long. :D But this is going to be short cause I got to wake up at 6AM tomorrow.

Past few weeks were hectic! Examinations. :( Been studying and stuff. Stopped training for about two weeks. Last paper was today. Anyhow, let's see... Engineering Mathematics and Engineering Mechanics was a breeze. Thermodynamics' not too good and not too bad I guess. Physical Chemistry today was shit. Seriously. I don't even know what the hell are they asking for?! And to think the rest were telling me that the paper was easy. Okay man... Conclusion? I'm definitely so not a Chemistry person. Never exactly understood anything that's got to do with it. Mathematics is like so much easier to deal with. -sigh- Am only praying that I'd get at least a B for every module. Would probably consider re-taking any module that's going to score below B. For now, shall just wait for results to be out. 12th November I think. -whistles-

Went out after the paper. Been hibernating for too long. Haha. Was out with Linda, Terry and Sheryl. Linda had to look for a pair of heels. Her attachment starts next week. Sheryl, Terry and I needed a hair cut. Been two months since I last cut my hair? It looked disastrous. The hair cut was okay. Snipped the sides off and thinned the top and back. The usual stuff. Just that the overall length was longer. My fringe is still there too. Just a normal hair cut, so I guess it was okay. Going to get a cut and dye before race day anyway. Haha. With the team I guess. So can't wait.

Linda got her heels. We were all happy people. Ha. -_-" Had dinner at KFC. Their tom yam flavoured chicken tasted so... Tom yam. Not so bad I guess. Still crispy and stuff. Headed home early.

Packed my bag already. Training camp starts tomorrow! Till Sunday. Hopefully I'd be able to survive those two days of hell training. Wish me luck. And hopefully my period wouldn't come till after training camp. -pray- Race is in three weeks time! Got to give all out and start some serious training. -sigh- Only thing I'm worried about is my leg and my period. I mean... Period equals to mood swings. :( And my left leg isn't okay yet... Let's just hope it wouldn't affect me too much.

Alright, alright. Better head to bed. Don't want to be late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home