Thursday, September 02, 2004

Reached school early in the morning at 8AM. Some stupid prize presentation for other schools that took part in Ngee Ann's fair. Boring. What a waste of time.

Caught Garfield after that! Hmm... Not too good and not too bad. The plot wasn't exactly there. It was pretty funny though. Ah. Can't wait to catch White Chicks! It looks hilarious. Heh. Maybe some other day. Walked around West Mall with my schoolmates before heading back to school for the continuation of the stupid fair.

It was some debate this time round. About cloning humans. Interesting! Participants are experts from the British Council. Very professional. The way they spoke and all. Very humorous. Intelligent and sarcastic jokes. Efficiency is intelligent laziness. Haha. Wasn't that bad I guess.

Oh. Went for School Of Life Sciences and Chemical Technology Group Leader interview. Just wanted to give it a go. Sheila and the rest went yesterday. Was supposed to go with them... But I backed out last minute. Reason being I don't think I'd have the time to commit myself. Adding another training day to my week would be quite unbearable. I still got to work. :( Figured out that maybe I should try and see how things go first. The interview was okay. I just spoke the truth and nothing but the truth although they may cause me to not get through. For example, I confessed that between Dragon Boat and their trainings, I'd go for Dragon Boat because it's my responsibility and passion. Lots of other stuff too. Hmmm... Shall just keep my fingers crossed.

Training after that. Campus run. Woah. Been ages since we had campus run! Was good. I think my leg muscles are developing. Haha. Cause it's like they're less tired and could last longer. There's NAFA next week. -sigh- How am I going to go through this. :( Better pray hard I'd perform better than the previous round or I'll be such a disappointment to my seniors. Gym session next. All's okay. Don't want to elaborate cause my eye lids aren't helping. Alright. Think I better end here for now. Got to go catch my show and go to bed. There's bloody school tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home