Am feeling really upset now. :( Fiona told me that Li Jia Wei won a Chinese player last night. Didn't really gave it much thought cause well, maybe that China player's just not good enough. On the way back home from school, saw the match on TV Mobile. It was my idol! Wang Nan! My heart totally sank. How could that have happened?! Okay... I'm supposed to support my own country. But but... Wang Nan's just a different case! Saw almost the whole match. Li Jia Wei did pick up a good fight. She played really well. Wang Nan was just totally off form. Something's just wrong. Probably too much pressure. Oh and I think it's also partly due to the fact that Li Jia Wei's bat is unusual. Serious! When the screen showed her bat, I was kind of surprised. She uses short pimple for her forehand! Especially when she's using the long handed bat! I've never seen anyone use that. The closest I saw was Jeanette. But she uses the short pimple for her back hand. Using pimple for backhand's pretty common. Forehand's really unique. Think it kind of confused Wang Nan a little. -sigh- To think I was intending to watch a really skillfull and exciting finals with Wang Nan in it. :(
Anyhow, everyone thinks it's a really bad time to have the Olympics. I can't concentrate on my studying! Watched the Olympics the whole day till 4AM on Wednesday. Didn't even touch my bloody notes. :( Am satisfied with what I've watched though. Caught womens' Archery! Man. I didn't know the Koreans were so good at it. They've been bringing home the gold medals since the 1980s? They swipped the gold and silver this time round too. The champion's really good. She actually hit bull's eye! I've never seen anyone done that before! The bull's eye is like... Just a dot? It's not a circular patch. It's just a freaking dot! There was a minute camera hidden behind that dot so as to video the arrows hitting the board. So they replayed that scene. It showed the arrow coming towards the camera, and it blacked out. Hahaha. Truely amazing. Then there was mens' Gymnastics. The champion was some American guy. He was leading during the first few apparatus. But during vaults, he fell. Dropped all the way down to position 12. Everyone thought he wouldn't be able to make it. But hey, his last apparatus swept everyone off their feet! High bar. He actually swung a few rounds with one hand? And did three air routines! Gee I'm repeating this line so often. I'm going to say it again though. I've never seen anyone swing with one hand. *_* Really impressive. It got him a high score and also the gold medal. Definitely deserve it.
Ahhh... The Olympics really broadened my views. It's where the seemingly impossible, becomes possible. I feel like playing table tennis! The feel of it... Truely addictive at times. Mmm... Shall drag Terry and Qijia to play with me after common test week. :P They're off from school early on Tuesdays too. Shall play and wait for training to start at the same time. Mahaha.
-slaps self- No. I shouldn't be thinking about these! Study, study, study.
Skipped training and work today. Just to study. :( I wasn't exactly in the mood to work today... Got Yvonne to help me tell Ah Low last night. Intended to go for the extra training today. But urh. My sports shoe was wet! Couldn't use it. I think Mum threw away my old pair. -sigh- Already packed my bag and was ready to leave home to study and train after that. In the end couldn't find my shoes. Gahhh. I'll tell you why it was wet later on. The training wasn't on in the end I think. Ah Bao injured her ankle during yesterday's training.
Studied Physical Thermodynamics today! -wipes sweat- I finally got the gist of it. Hahaha. I'm done with great, big Physical Chemistry and Physical Thermodynamics! I survived. *_* Okay. So I'll practise my Engineering Mathematics tomorrow. Sunday would be left for more Engineering Mathematics and Physical Chemistry. I got to practise you know? Monday would be Physical Chemistry and Engineering Mechanics. Tuesday Engineering Mechanics and Physical Thermodynamics. Wednesday purely Physical Thermodynamics. Yes. Shall try to follow closely.
Anyhow, my pair of shoes was wet due to training yesterday. Relatively light and fairly fun training yesterday due to the amount of people. Little people turned up. Swam one lap, did twenty pumpings, swam another lap, did twenty crunches. Did this twice, then swam one last lap. Got out of the damned pool and slipped our shoes on. Ran 2.4KM. The only thing we lacked? The bicycle race. Hahaha. Ah Bao strained her ankle during the run. Old injury. Hope she's alright now.
Did pull ups at the guys' pull ups bar! With support of course. Heh. Am starting to get the feel of it! My posture's all okay... Just need more strength. After that, sat at the pool, wait for attention. :X Nah. It's like we get a lot of attention from our seniors cause there's only a few of us? Hahaha. It's good though. Learnt a lot. Mm... I'm happy, happy, happy. Tell me why. :P But! My stamina's pulling me down from the rest. Got to improve on that. :( I had better or I'm going to lose out on a lot.
Ah. Better get out of here and sleep early. There's training tomorrow. :P
Anyhow, everyone thinks it's a really bad time to have the Olympics. I can't concentrate on my studying! Watched the Olympics the whole day till 4AM on Wednesday. Didn't even touch my bloody notes. :( Am satisfied with what I've watched though. Caught womens' Archery! Man. I didn't know the Koreans were so good at it. They've been bringing home the gold medals since the 1980s? They swipped the gold and silver this time round too. The champion's really good. She actually hit bull's eye! I've never seen anyone done that before! The bull's eye is like... Just a dot? It's not a circular patch. It's just a freaking dot! There was a minute camera hidden behind that dot so as to video the arrows hitting the board. So they replayed that scene. It showed the arrow coming towards the camera, and it blacked out. Hahaha. Truely amazing. Then there was mens' Gymnastics. The champion was some American guy. He was leading during the first few apparatus. But during vaults, he fell. Dropped all the way down to position 12. Everyone thought he wouldn't be able to make it. But hey, his last apparatus swept everyone off their feet! High bar. He actually swung a few rounds with one hand? And did three air routines! Gee I'm repeating this line so often. I'm going to say it again though. I've never seen anyone swing with one hand. *_* Really impressive. It got him a high score and also the gold medal. Definitely deserve it.
Ahhh... The Olympics really broadened my views. It's where the seemingly impossible, becomes possible. I feel like playing table tennis! The feel of it... Truely addictive at times. Mmm... Shall drag Terry and Qijia to play with me after common test week. :P They're off from school early on Tuesdays too. Shall play and wait for training to start at the same time. Mahaha.
-slaps self- No. I shouldn't be thinking about these! Study, study, study.
Skipped training and work today. Just to study. :( I wasn't exactly in the mood to work today... Got Yvonne to help me tell Ah Low last night. Intended to go for the extra training today. But urh. My sports shoe was wet! Couldn't use it. I think Mum threw away my old pair. -sigh- Already packed my bag and was ready to leave home to study and train after that. In the end couldn't find my shoes. Gahhh. I'll tell you why it was wet later on. The training wasn't on in the end I think. Ah Bao injured her ankle during yesterday's training.
Studied Physical Thermodynamics today! -wipes sweat- I finally got the gist of it. Hahaha. I'm done with great, big Physical Chemistry and Physical Thermodynamics! I survived. *_* Okay. So I'll practise my Engineering Mathematics tomorrow. Sunday would be left for more Engineering Mathematics and Physical Chemistry. I got to practise you know? Monday would be Physical Chemistry and Engineering Mechanics. Tuesday Engineering Mechanics and Physical Thermodynamics. Wednesday purely Physical Thermodynamics. Yes. Shall try to follow closely.
Anyhow, my pair of shoes was wet due to training yesterday. Relatively light and fairly fun training yesterday due to the amount of people. Little people turned up. Swam one lap, did twenty pumpings, swam another lap, did twenty crunches. Did this twice, then swam one last lap. Got out of the damned pool and slipped our shoes on. Ran 2.4KM. The only thing we lacked? The bicycle race. Hahaha. Ah Bao strained her ankle during the run. Old injury. Hope she's alright now.
Did pull ups at the guys' pull ups bar! With support of course. Heh. Am starting to get the feel of it! My posture's all okay... Just need more strength. After that, sat at the pool, wait for attention. :X Nah. It's like we get a lot of attention from our seniors cause there's only a few of us? Hahaha. It's good though. Learnt a lot. Mm... I'm happy, happy, happy. Tell me why. :P But! My stamina's pulling me down from the rest. Got to improve on that. :( I had better or I'm going to lose out on a lot.
Ah. Better get out of here and sleep early. There's training tomorrow. :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home