Good training for today. The run was alright I suppose... But my stamina still suck big time. Gah. Kelly hasn't been coming for training. :( Nobody to pace with me. Guess I'll just have to improve on my own. Rowing was alright. Ah Bao coached us. My strokes are finally on track so far. Something to be glad about! Heh. Was in the second row today, pacer. Learnt that pacers are those who have the strength and stretch cause they'd need to row tough waters. Back packers are those sitting behind and they're supposed to have more energy than strength to bring the front of the boat up. Easy waters. I think I prefer being in front. Cause well... My strength level is so much higher than my energy level. :( The morale of the team has improved greatly! Everyone just shouted a long and motivated each other. We could improve on that.
There's extra training on Monday for those who didn't clock below 14 minutes for campus run. It's like so hard to clock that! Gah. Though it's National Day, think I'll still head down for training. Badly need to improve on my stamina. And guess what. Ah Bao says we'd be running the rifle range. 16KM! No joke! Gosh. Wonder how am I going to survive. *_* Think I'll just die while running. So if you don't see me on Tuesday you'd know what happened. Please come to my funeral. What a thing to do on National Day. Haha.
Rushed down to work after that. Rather busy. Orders just kept coming in. Not to add that I was really tired already. At least time passed fast. There's work again tomorrow. Eve of National Day. Better pray before I sleep.
After work was celebration for Yogi. He's finally done with his attachment. Going back to Indonesia. Had lots of food and drinks. Spent most of my time playing daidee with Ah Xiang, Jerrold, and Desmond. Won more than $10! Heh. With the help of Ah Low and lady luck. Hahaha. Lots of luck, really. There was one game where I had four of the twos?! So I just gamed without the game even starting. Double winnings. Bahaha. Could have won more but lady luck went to help Jerrold instead. Tsk.
Guess I had better go to bed. Tired and there's work again tomorrow. Elaine will be coming too. Shall discuss about our outing on Monday. Finally. Probably Queensway or Orchard. -shrugs- We'll see.
There's extra training on Monday for those who didn't clock below 14 minutes for campus run. It's like so hard to clock that! Gah. Though it's National Day, think I'll still head down for training. Badly need to improve on my stamina. And guess what. Ah Bao says we'd be running the rifle range. 16KM! No joke! Gosh. Wonder how am I going to survive. *_* Think I'll just die while running. So if you don't see me on Tuesday you'd know what happened. Please come to my funeral. What a thing to do on National Day. Haha.
Rushed down to work after that. Rather busy. Orders just kept coming in. Not to add that I was really tired already. At least time passed fast. There's work again tomorrow. Eve of National Day. Better pray before I sleep.
After work was celebration for Yogi. He's finally done with his attachment. Going back to Indonesia. Had lots of food and drinks. Spent most of my time playing daidee with Ah Xiang, Jerrold, and Desmond. Won more than $10! Heh. With the help of Ah Low and lady luck. Hahaha. Lots of luck, really. There was one game where I had four of the twos?! So I just gamed without the game even starting. Double winnings. Bahaha. Could have won more but lady luck went to help Jerrold instead. Tsk.
Guess I had better go to bed. Tired and there's work again tomorrow. Elaine will be coming too. Shall discuss about our outing on Monday. Finally. Probably Queensway or Orchard. -shrugs- We'll see.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home