Urh. Bloody Biochemical Technology now. Biology is truely an ultra boring subject. Was never wrong about it right from the start. I seriously wanted to listen at first... But Fiona borrowed my notes. So it's like I can't write down extra notes... Do you even know what I'm talking about?
Joseph that ass is watching Passion Of The Christ now! Hahaha. We were watching that during Physical Chemistry earlier on. Damn. All my videos are in my older computer. This laptop is just so empty. The only video I have is The Expression Crew Part A. Copied it from VCD last night. Just a sudden urge to watch their performance. They've got the best performance I've ever watched so far. Extremely sophisticated moves and routines. *_* It's a lot different from normal breaking.
Hmm. Common test is coming very soon. Okay. I better start studying soon. Like real soon. Shall start on erm... Monday I suppose. Especially Biochemical Technology. There's a test next Friday. Urh. I'll need the library cause his notes aren't exactly simplified. -rolls eyes- The rest should be fine. Study, study, study.
Anyhow, training yesterday was pretty fun. Did campus run individual timing. What the hell right. Just did 2.4KM run on Tuesday and we had to do 3.2KM run yesterday. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad if it was on flat ground. Urh. Bloody slopes. It was like running in Macritchie. I was in the faster group. :( The slower group started the run first. Stress! It's like there's only two Year 1s in the group?! And the other girl is Joanne, the girl who ran 10 minutes plus for 2.4KM. -_-" Now how bad was that. While waiting for the other group, we did stretches and warm ups. Sheryl joked about her shoe laces coming off. In the end? It was my shoe lace that came off! By the time I finished tying them, the rest of the people were way ahead of me already! Damn. I'm so jinxed. Timing was about 16 minutes. Not so bad right! But guess what. Ah Bao says those who didn't hit below 14 minutes have to go back for extra training! All of us almost fainted on the spot. Got to go for extra training till we hit 14 minutes. I think I'll be able to run 11 minutes for 2.4KM by the time I can accomplish that. -starts feeling excited about the whole idea- -_-"
Pull ups after that. It was bad. Real bad. Scale 2 was a real killer! After trying scale 2, scale 3 is definitely chicken. The moment I stepped onto the machine, I immediately dropped down. Might as well ask me to do without using the machine. -_-' Vivian and the rest were feeling sorry for me cause I'm the only one doing scale 2 and I was struggling like mad. Nicole had to support me most of the time. After finishing everything, I went to take a closer look at the machine to see why was it so hard. Okay... So after scale 2... There are no more weights left. Which means after scale 2 it would be pull ups without using the machine already. Man. How to survive. :( -sigh- Guess I'll go train on my pull ups during the extra training. I had better.
Weights session next! Was in the same group. Ah Bao and Fayth. :D I kind of like this group a lot. Cause it's like the both of them are rather strong, so I'll do more than what I'll be doing if I was in the other groups. Better training I would say. Ah Bao taught me a lot of things. At first the both of us called Fayth a freak cause she's so much taller than us. Had to always adjust the seat for her. Tsk. They keep insulting my legs! Ah Bao is about the same height as me, but her legs are like a lot longer. It's the same with her hands. Gah. Oh. In the end we started to call Ah Bao a freak. Cause why? That woman loves doing bicep curl and military press! They are like the most hated sections to the both of us.
Did 2.5KG on each side for bicep curl. I can handle 2.5KG pretty well. Think I'll request for heavier weights the next gym session. Joanne can do 5KG! Cannot, cannot. Cannot lose to her. :( But for the other sections, I think I can lift the most weights among the Year 1s. Heh. Joyce saw me doing 3 slabs for one of the sections and she kind of got a shock. Cause only the seniors are required to do 3 slabs and... To her three slabs is pretty tough. Hmm. It wasn't hard though! Probably cause I was using my right hand. Left paddlers have to train their right arm for that section while right paddlers train their left. My right hand is a lot stronger than my left. So there. Aish. Trained under Ah Bao... What to do right. Definitely improve faster.
I'm starting to push myself automatically for weights training, especially in this group of mine. It's like if I think I can handle heavier weights, I'll increase it without the seniors telling me, or request for more weights. That's what training is all about right? Man that just reminded me about something funny! Hahaha. I asked Ah Bao which muscle does bench press train. She told me the chest area. Then she went on about it tonning the breast. Hahaha! Fayth and I were like laughing like mad. Even saying we can go home and see if there are any changes or not. Haha. Damn. They're funny.
Okay, okay. Better go off now.
Not tough, not training.
Joseph that ass is watching Passion Of The Christ now! Hahaha. We were watching that during Physical Chemistry earlier on. Damn. All my videos are in my older computer. This laptop is just so empty. The only video I have is The Expression Crew Part A. Copied it from VCD last night. Just a sudden urge to watch their performance. They've got the best performance I've ever watched so far. Extremely sophisticated moves and routines. *_* It's a lot different from normal breaking.
Hmm. Common test is coming very soon. Okay. I better start studying soon. Like real soon. Shall start on erm... Monday I suppose. Especially Biochemical Technology. There's a test next Friday. Urh. I'll need the library cause his notes aren't exactly simplified. -rolls eyes- The rest should be fine. Study, study, study.
Anyhow, training yesterday was pretty fun. Did campus run individual timing. What the hell right. Just did 2.4KM run on Tuesday and we had to do 3.2KM run yesterday. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad if it was on flat ground. Urh. Bloody slopes. It was like running in Macritchie. I was in the faster group. :( The slower group started the run first. Stress! It's like there's only two Year 1s in the group?! And the other girl is Joanne, the girl who ran 10 minutes plus for 2.4KM. -_-" Now how bad was that. While waiting for the other group, we did stretches and warm ups. Sheryl joked about her shoe laces coming off. In the end? It was my shoe lace that came off! By the time I finished tying them, the rest of the people were way ahead of me already! Damn. I'm so jinxed. Timing was about 16 minutes. Not so bad right! But guess what. Ah Bao says those who didn't hit below 14 minutes have to go back for extra training! All of us almost fainted on the spot. Got to go for extra training till we hit 14 minutes. I think I'll be able to run 11 minutes for 2.4KM by the time I can accomplish that. -starts feeling excited about the whole idea- -_-"
Pull ups after that. It was bad. Real bad. Scale 2 was a real killer! After trying scale 2, scale 3 is definitely chicken. The moment I stepped onto the machine, I immediately dropped down. Might as well ask me to do without using the machine. -_-' Vivian and the rest were feeling sorry for me cause I'm the only one doing scale 2 and I was struggling like mad. Nicole had to support me most of the time. After finishing everything, I went to take a closer look at the machine to see why was it so hard. Okay... So after scale 2... There are no more weights left. Which means after scale 2 it would be pull ups without using the machine already. Man. How to survive. :( -sigh- Guess I'll go train on my pull ups during the extra training. I had better.
Weights session next! Was in the same group. Ah Bao and Fayth. :D I kind of like this group a lot. Cause it's like the both of them are rather strong, so I'll do more than what I'll be doing if I was in the other groups. Better training I would say. Ah Bao taught me a lot of things. At first the both of us called Fayth a freak cause she's so much taller than us. Had to always adjust the seat for her. Tsk. They keep insulting my legs! Ah Bao is about the same height as me, but her legs are like a lot longer. It's the same with her hands. Gah. Oh. In the end we started to call Ah Bao a freak. Cause why? That woman loves doing bicep curl and military press! They are like the most hated sections to the both of us.
Did 2.5KG on each side for bicep curl. I can handle 2.5KG pretty well. Think I'll request for heavier weights the next gym session. Joanne can do 5KG! Cannot, cannot. Cannot lose to her. :( But for the other sections, I think I can lift the most weights among the Year 1s. Heh. Joyce saw me doing 3 slabs for one of the sections and she kind of got a shock. Cause only the seniors are required to do 3 slabs and... To her three slabs is pretty tough. Hmm. It wasn't hard though! Probably cause I was using my right hand. Left paddlers have to train their right arm for that section while right paddlers train their left. My right hand is a lot stronger than my left. So there. Aish. Trained under Ah Bao... What to do right. Definitely improve faster.
I'm starting to push myself automatically for weights training, especially in this group of mine. It's like if I think I can handle heavier weights, I'll increase it without the seniors telling me, or request for more weights. That's what training is all about right? Man that just reminded me about something funny! Hahaha. I asked Ah Bao which muscle does bench press train. She told me the chest area. Then she went on about it tonning the breast. Hahaha! Fayth and I were like laughing like mad. Even saying we can go home and see if there are any changes or not. Haha. Damn. They're funny.
Okay, okay. Better go off now.
Not tough, not training.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home