It's been a long time. The common tests are finally over! -screams-
Let's recap on the tests. Engineering Mathematics on Monday and Physical Chemistry on Tuesday were okay! A part from silly mistakes, I think I'd do fine. I could do the Physical Chemistry paper amazingly! Oh man. I thought I was so going to fail that. God answered my prayers. Haha. Engineering Mechanics on Wednesday. I didn't have time to check my paper... So I'll just have to hope that there aren't careless mistakes. And damn. I already found a stupid, stupid mistake for the last question. How could I have not noticed that the distance was different! Arg. Physical Thermodynamics was the same too. No time to check. -sigh- Let's just hope that method marks would be given. All in all... I guess the papers were okay. Urh. They're just common tests and I'm already struggling to get by. It's time I start paying attention in class. Hahaha. For now, I'm free! Whee!
Had lunch and dinner with schoolmates after Physical Thermodynamics. Seoul Gardens. We ate a lot, seriously. Fiona, Peishan, Sheila, Ailing. Peishan attacked a lot of prawns. They were uncountable?! She just kept taking and taking! Definitely more than thirty. First time seeing someone eat that much prawns. Pretty scary.
Got home after the meal, watched some television. Pawnshop No. 8! Realised that the show's not over yet! New owner for the pawnshop... Rather interesting. Hopefully my cousin bought the VCDs... So I can go borrow from her to watch. :P After that, took a break on the bed. Fell asleep. -_-" I didn't exactly intended to sleep! But my body just wouldn't listen to me anymore. :( Lack of sleep for the past few days due to the stupid tests. -sigh- The thing with Polytechnic life is that everything's so rush! We only have a semester to finish those modules. And the teachers don't exactly care if you understand or not... You'd just have to study yourself if you don't understand. Probably cause I'm taking a science course. My friends over at the other courses are like damn slack. Gah.
Went to Sentosa with schoolmates today. Nothing much, just tanning, playing and talking. Heh. Not pretty much in the mood to tan. Mm... I'm not interested in tanning anymore. Trainings give me a tan anyway. Hahaha. Much darker than before already. Even the coffee shop owner asked me what happened. Haven't seen her ever since school started. Haha. The difference.
Alright. Shall go catch up on my work outs which I've been missing due to the tests. Pack my bag for training tomorrow and sleep. :P
Let's recap on the tests. Engineering Mathematics on Monday and Physical Chemistry on Tuesday were okay! A part from silly mistakes, I think I'd do fine. I could do the Physical Chemistry paper amazingly! Oh man. I thought I was so going to fail that. God answered my prayers. Haha. Engineering Mechanics on Wednesday. I didn't have time to check my paper... So I'll just have to hope that there aren't careless mistakes. And damn. I already found a stupid, stupid mistake for the last question. How could I have not noticed that the distance was different! Arg. Physical Thermodynamics was the same too. No time to check. -sigh- Let's just hope that method marks would be given. All in all... I guess the papers were okay. Urh. They're just common tests and I'm already struggling to get by. It's time I start paying attention in class. Hahaha. For now, I'm free! Whee!
Had lunch and dinner with schoolmates after Physical Thermodynamics. Seoul Gardens. We ate a lot, seriously. Fiona, Peishan, Sheila, Ailing. Peishan attacked a lot of prawns. They were uncountable?! She just kept taking and taking! Definitely more than thirty. First time seeing someone eat that much prawns. Pretty scary.
Got home after the meal, watched some television. Pawnshop No. 8! Realised that the show's not over yet! New owner for the pawnshop... Rather interesting. Hopefully my cousin bought the VCDs... So I can go borrow from her to watch. :P After that, took a break on the bed. Fell asleep. -_-" I didn't exactly intended to sleep! But my body just wouldn't listen to me anymore. :( Lack of sleep for the past few days due to the stupid tests. -sigh- The thing with Polytechnic life is that everything's so rush! We only have a semester to finish those modules. And the teachers don't exactly care if you understand or not... You'd just have to study yourself if you don't understand. Probably cause I'm taking a science course. My friends over at the other courses are like damn slack. Gah.
Went to Sentosa with schoolmates today. Nothing much, just tanning, playing and talking. Heh. Not pretty much in the mood to tan. Mm... I'm not interested in tanning anymore. Trainings give me a tan anyway. Hahaha. Much darker than before already. Even the coffee shop owner asked me what happened. Haven't seen her ever since school started. Haha. The difference.
Alright. Shall go catch up on my work outs which I've been missing due to the tests. Pack my bag for training tomorrow and sleep. :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home