Rather relaxed training today. Did campus run as usual, but a shorter route this time. Had individual timing for that too. :( Managed to hit Derick's target! His target was 6 minutes 10 seconds I think. Timing was 5 minutes 32 seconds. Heh. All thanks to Xueli of course. She kept motivating me and pushing me. Could have just died during the run. Though we were the last group to start, managed to catch up with some of the other groups and take over them. Heh. If only I could push myself, and not make others do that for me. -sigh- Need more determination.
Had conditioning training after that. It was quite funny cause nobody did it before? We had to just try to follow what's written in the schedule. Push ups... Crunches... Did normal jumping jacks, 8 counts type. It was okay. Until Ashley suggested doing the 12 counts type! -_-' Tsk. Really tiring. Next few exercises were mainly for our abdomen. Flutter kicks... Yada, yada. Ashley had to stop me from suggesting the parachute style exercises. It's way harder. Did them for Taekwondo last time. It's like... You lie on the ground, spread your arms, legs and head out like a star and lift them off the ground. Try holding that position for minutes. Heh. Last few exercises were torturous. Elbows and toes on the ground, body up. Then do one hand for the sides. We were on the track then, so it was like the tiny grains were eating into our skin. Think I'll get a bruise or something tomorrow.
Concentrated on our twistings for pool session. Xueli says I'm too tensed up till she could see my muscles. Got to learn how to relax during rowing. Nicole corrected some of my mistakes too. All in all it was good. It's good to know your own mistakes so you can change them immediately. I don't want to be stuck in the same spot forever. Our coach, Ah Huat, says I'm doing fine. :D Better stay that way and take note of my rowing more. It's the most important part of the whole Dragon Boat thing I guess.
Today's well spent. Didn't exactly slack around and waste too much time.
After practicals, went to the library to meet Peishan. Level 5's a really nice place to do projects. They've got small rooms that they call Project Room? Anybody can use them. Ended up spending my break with Sheila, Joseph and Shujun. They were doing their Physical Thermodynamics laboratory report. Helped them a little since I've done it before. Shall visit the library more often. Nice place.
After the last lecture, met Vern and Pau coincidentally! So we just sat together and chit-chat. If only we could do that more often. Haha. They had to wait for their training to start too. Magnum Force. :)
Alright. Shall print all my notes and assignments and what have you. Then maybe sort them out accordingly and check for incomplete notes. At least I'd still have a day or two to complete them with my classmates' help. After that would be to check for assignments to do, yada yada. Aish. Lots of stuff to do before term break starts, which is next week! Man. Common Test week is coming! Better get everything done and start studying. I'm so dead. :(
Had conditioning training after that. It was quite funny cause nobody did it before? We had to just try to follow what's written in the schedule. Push ups... Crunches... Did normal jumping jacks, 8 counts type. It was okay. Until Ashley suggested doing the 12 counts type! -_-' Tsk. Really tiring. Next few exercises were mainly for our abdomen. Flutter kicks... Yada, yada. Ashley had to stop me from suggesting the parachute style exercises. It's way harder. Did them for Taekwondo last time. It's like... You lie on the ground, spread your arms, legs and head out like a star and lift them off the ground. Try holding that position for minutes. Heh. Last few exercises were torturous. Elbows and toes on the ground, body up. Then do one hand for the sides. We were on the track then, so it was like the tiny grains were eating into our skin. Think I'll get a bruise or something tomorrow.
Concentrated on our twistings for pool session. Xueli says I'm too tensed up till she could see my muscles. Got to learn how to relax during rowing. Nicole corrected some of my mistakes too. All in all it was good. It's good to know your own mistakes so you can change them immediately. I don't want to be stuck in the same spot forever. Our coach, Ah Huat, says I'm doing fine. :D Better stay that way and take note of my rowing more. It's the most important part of the whole Dragon Boat thing I guess.
Today's well spent. Didn't exactly slack around and waste too much time.
After practicals, went to the library to meet Peishan. Level 5's a really nice place to do projects. They've got small rooms that they call Project Room? Anybody can use them. Ended up spending my break with Sheila, Joseph and Shujun. They were doing their Physical Thermodynamics laboratory report. Helped them a little since I've done it before. Shall visit the library more often. Nice place.
After the last lecture, met Vern and Pau coincidentally! So we just sat together and chit-chat. If only we could do that more often. Haha. They had to wait for their training to start too. Magnum Force. :)
Alright. Shall print all my notes and assignments and what have you. Then maybe sort them out accordingly and check for incomplete notes. At least I'd still have a day or two to complete them with my classmates' help. After that would be to check for assignments to do, yada yada. Aish. Lots of stuff to do before term break starts, which is next week! Man. Common Test week is coming! Better get everything done and start studying. I'm so dead. :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home