Finally have the time to make an entry. :D Let me first update.
Well, the Biochemical Technology test sucked big time. I did kind of study but I just can't seem to answer the questions! Most of us already planned to copy each other. In the end? We looked at each others' papers and realised all of us didn't know the answer. Ridiculous questions! Definitely alien language. -sigh- I think I'm going to fail that paper. That might cause me to get a C for that module! How?! I don't want a C! I want at least a B! :( Man if I do get a C, I probably will consider retaking it. Let's just pray.
Training on Thursday was hmm... So-so. Campus run as usual. We didn't do it with the guys this time. Our own pace. Ah Bao says she's going to group us according to our stamina. It'll be better cause the slower ones wouldn't pull the whole team down. I kind of agree. But that spells trouble for me. Running's going to be tougher and tougher. :( I'm not a running kind of person. Bah. Oh. We had to do fifty push ups cause someone walked during the run on Tuesday. But! That person didn't turn up for training on Thursday. -rolls eyes- Do it for nothing...
After the campus run, went to the sports hall cause the seniors had to do their pull ups there. Saw Badminton and Table Tennis there! Might play table tennis with Qijia and Terry on Tuesdays because our school end early. Got to wait for training to start anyway. Did pull ups at the gym. Yes, the machine again. I wanted to cheat. :P Cause the person before me was doing three slabs... So I figured out that if I was natural and fast enough, I could just continue doing the three slabs instead of two. But! Ashley's too smart. :( She changed the weights even before I could step on the panel. The thing is that I'm the only one doing two slabs! So it's like damn obvious. Gah. At least it wasn't that bad anymore. I could pull a few times. :D Accomplishment of the week. Haha. Ah Huat came into the gym and saw me pulling. Then! He told me to use the normal bar and not the machine?! I almost fainted. And so I tried... And spent about a minute dangling in mid-air. Ashley helped me though... Did a few times. Went back to using the machine to complete my sets. Then used the bar for a few times again. He told me to use the bar occasionally, and that I'd be able to do pull ups without the weights soon. Yay? How exciting. -_-'
Same group for weights training! But Ah Bao left our group after awhile. Fayth and I did our weights pretty fast and were waiting for the other group to finish so we can take over their station. Then Ah Bao came along and told us to do one hundred jumping jacks first. What the hell right! What's wrong with being fast?! Did it anyway. My poor calves. Had tougher time doing weights after that. Body's so tired already. Oh. Missed the biceps curl section! Not enough time. Boo. First time missing a section. But we did another type of exercise after finishing with the rest of the stations. Wanted to go back and do biceps curl. Another group was there so we couldn't. Not the best training but it was okay. :)
Yesterday's training was the usuals. Just that we took the big boats this time round! It's so much easier to paddle! Hahaha. But all of us prefer using the small boats. Feels more comfortable. Ah Huat coached us. We miss Ah Bao. Ah. Aish. About the same I guess. Shall just get used to it.
Had to do fifty push ups cause I waslate. It was my fault. :X Like duh. Did it in front of Xueli. She was talking to the alumnis at that point of time... So they just looked on too. At first I did girls' style cause they standardised everything. Year 1s will do girls style push ups until we become seniors ourselves. So there. Did about thirty then they told me to change to guys' style! They say it was too easy for me. -_-" Erm okay... I was doing it with ease, really. Switched and did another twenty. Rushed down to work after training.
Watched Catwoman with Jerrold and Ah Xiang after work. Not bad! Halle Barry's so hot. :D~ Nice body. *_*
My arm strength increased. I can do about thirty standard push ups in one go now. Heh. Shall improve more. My target is fifty. Maha.
Alright. Shall hit the sheets. Going to school tomorrow though it's my study break. Attending Sheila's Physical Chemistry tutorial class. Same lecturer anyway, though we're from different classes. The group of us would go study at the library after that. It's time I start finding out what Physical Chemistry is all about. -_-" We'd be jogging before the tutorial class. Haha. Sounds funny. -shrugs- Up to them!
Well, the Biochemical Technology test sucked big time. I did kind of study but I just can't seem to answer the questions! Most of us already planned to copy each other. In the end? We looked at each others' papers and realised all of us didn't know the answer. Ridiculous questions! Definitely alien language. -sigh- I think I'm going to fail that paper. That might cause me to get a C for that module! How?! I don't want a C! I want at least a B! :( Man if I do get a C, I probably will consider retaking it. Let's just pray.
Training on Thursday was hmm... So-so. Campus run as usual. We didn't do it with the guys this time. Our own pace. Ah Bao says she's going to group us according to our stamina. It'll be better cause the slower ones wouldn't pull the whole team down. I kind of agree. But that spells trouble for me. Running's going to be tougher and tougher. :( I'm not a running kind of person. Bah. Oh. We had to do fifty push ups cause someone walked during the run on Tuesday. But! That person didn't turn up for training on Thursday. -rolls eyes- Do it for nothing...
After the campus run, went to the sports hall cause the seniors had to do their pull ups there. Saw Badminton and Table Tennis there! Might play table tennis with Qijia and Terry on Tuesdays because our school end early. Got to wait for training to start anyway. Did pull ups at the gym. Yes, the machine again. I wanted to cheat. :P Cause the person before me was doing three slabs... So I figured out that if I was natural and fast enough, I could just continue doing the three slabs instead of two. But! Ashley's too smart. :( She changed the weights even before I could step on the panel. The thing is that I'm the only one doing two slabs! So it's like damn obvious. Gah. At least it wasn't that bad anymore. I could pull a few times. :D Accomplishment of the week. Haha. Ah Huat came into the gym and saw me pulling. Then! He told me to use the normal bar and not the machine?! I almost fainted. And so I tried... And spent about a minute dangling in mid-air. Ashley helped me though... Did a few times. Went back to using the machine to complete my sets. Then used the bar for a few times again. He told me to use the bar occasionally, and that I'd be able to do pull ups without the weights soon. Yay? How exciting. -_-'
Same group for weights training! But Ah Bao left our group after awhile. Fayth and I did our weights pretty fast and were waiting for the other group to finish so we can take over their station. Then Ah Bao came along and told us to do one hundred jumping jacks first. What the hell right! What's wrong with being fast?! Did it anyway. My poor calves. Had tougher time doing weights after that. Body's so tired already. Oh. Missed the biceps curl section! Not enough time. Boo. First time missing a section. But we did another type of exercise after finishing with the rest of the stations. Wanted to go back and do biceps curl. Another group was there so we couldn't. Not the best training but it was okay. :)
Yesterday's training was the usuals. Just that we took the big boats this time round! It's so much easier to paddle! Hahaha. But all of us prefer using the small boats. Feels more comfortable. Ah Huat coached us. We miss Ah Bao. Ah. Aish. About the same I guess. Shall just get used to it.
Had to do fifty push ups cause I was
Watched Catwoman with Jerrold and Ah Xiang after work. Not bad! Halle Barry's so hot. :D~ Nice body. *_*
My arm strength increased. I can do about thirty standard push ups in one go now. Heh. Shall improve more. My target is fifty. Maha.
Alright. Shall hit the sheets. Going to school tomorrow though it's my study break. Attending Sheila's Physical Chemistry tutorial class. Same lecturer anyway, though we're from different classes. The group of us would go study at the library after that. It's time I start finding out what Physical Chemistry is all about. -_-" We'd be jogging before the tutorial class. Haha. Sounds funny. -shrugs- Up to them!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home