It's the study break week now. No school. I've been going to school though.
Went to school yesterday at about 12PM to study with the rest. Project room in the Library. When I went there I was kind of shocked. Eight people squeezing in one small room! The room's really small. It's like everyone was so cramped up. Fiona, Peishan, Sheila, Shujun, Ailing, Steven and Kathleen. Couldn't find another room though. So we made do with that small room.
Tried studying Physical Chemistry. Didn't accomplish much... We kind of ended up chit chatting. What's new. -_-" So after studying for like three hours and completing about two chapters, we decided to go home. Luckily I had only five chapters of Physical Chemistry to study, so it wasn't that bad. Well, on our way out of school, we all decided to catch a movie! -faint- Our study session became movie session. Hahaha. Peishan, Sheila, Fiona and Kathleen. Steven had to work while the rest had to go home.
Caught The Notebook at Westmall. It's not bad... Just a little too draggy. We were actually hoping it'd end faster. Heh. All in all... Not that bad I guess. Walked around the shopping mall before the show. Mmm... I want to get a Deuter bag! Their green is nice. :D Maybe when I get my next pay? It'd be pretty useful. And yes, I need to get my pair of spectacles done! Think next month also... Elaine don't seem to be free. -shrugs-
Woke up early in the morning to study today! But I only reached school at about 10AM? Cause I had to make a trip to the bank to settle some matters. Shopped around NTUC for food too. Heh.
The room we occupied was ultra big this time! Two tables somemore. Wahaha. Fiona went there early to book it for us. :P Thanks! Really comfortable as compared to the previous one. Did some studying. Yes, Physical Chemistry again. Almost done with it! Left with a few pages which I would complete tonight. Shall finish the tutorials tonight too. Then I'll start with Physical Thermodynamics tomorrow. Better follow my schedule.
Studied till about 5PM and went for training. -hears everybody sighing- -ahem- I figured out I needed some time to get away from studying!
Only a few people turned up for training today! Two Year 2s and four Year 1s?! Damn pathetic. The same goes to the guys. Only a few. So we just trained together. Jogged another route this time. All the way to Sunset Way and then to some park-like place. Ultra far. We even passed by Dover MRT Station. -_-" Wonder if it's Dover or Buona Vista. Heard it's about 7KM. Hmm... It wasn't really tough though. Cause Eunice had stitches, so we had to follow her pace. Don't want to leave her behind. Took about an hour plus to finish the whole thing and go back to school?
Since there were so little people, we all just did pool rowing together. The guys too. Ah Huat just checked our strokes and stuff. There's this Year 3 guy who says I look damn fierce and serious! Okay... Might be true. But he says my strokes are powerful. Mahaha. Something to feel good about. But no, I want to row like Dawn! Her strokes are like woah. I'd always stop to stare. :X
There's this Year 1 guy that came up to me. He asked me one weird question. 'Can you do standard pull ups?' In the end he told me it was because my arms are like damn toned. Hahaha. :D Ended up chit chatting and walking to the bus stop together. He knows Germaine Ong. -nods-
Alright. Shall continue with my studying and hit the sheets. Going to head to school to study tomorrow morning. :D
Woo I forgot to mention that the first person whom I saw in school today made my day. :D
Went to school yesterday at about 12PM to study with the rest. Project room in the Library. When I went there I was kind of shocked. Eight people squeezing in one small room! The room's really small. It's like everyone was so cramped up. Fiona, Peishan, Sheila, Shujun, Ailing, Steven and Kathleen. Couldn't find another room though. So we made do with that small room.
Tried studying Physical Chemistry. Didn't accomplish much... We kind of ended up chit chatting. What's new. -_-" So after studying for like three hours and completing about two chapters, we decided to go home. Luckily I had only five chapters of Physical Chemistry to study, so it wasn't that bad. Well, on our way out of school, we all decided to catch a movie! -faint- Our study session became movie session. Hahaha. Peishan, Sheila, Fiona and Kathleen. Steven had to work while the rest had to go home.
Caught The Notebook at Westmall. It's not bad... Just a little too draggy. We were actually hoping it'd end faster. Heh. All in all... Not that bad I guess. Walked around the shopping mall before the show. Mmm... I want to get a Deuter bag! Their green is nice. :D Maybe when I get my next pay? It'd be pretty useful. And yes, I need to get my pair of spectacles done! Think next month also... Elaine don't seem to be free. -shrugs-
Woke up early in the morning to study today! But I only reached school at about 10AM? Cause I had to make a trip to the bank to settle some matters. Shopped around NTUC for food too. Heh.
The room we occupied was ultra big this time! Two tables somemore. Wahaha. Fiona went there early to book it for us. :P Thanks! Really comfortable as compared to the previous one. Did some studying. Yes, Physical Chemistry again. Almost done with it! Left with a few pages which I would complete tonight. Shall finish the tutorials tonight too. Then I'll start with Physical Thermodynamics tomorrow. Better follow my schedule.
Studied till about 5PM and went for training. -hears everybody sighing- -ahem- I figured out I needed some time to get away from studying!
Only a few people turned up for training today! Two Year 2s and four Year 1s?! Damn pathetic. The same goes to the guys. Only a few. So we just trained together. Jogged another route this time. All the way to Sunset Way and then to some park-like place. Ultra far. We even passed by Dover MRT Station. -_-" Wonder if it's Dover or Buona Vista. Heard it's about 7KM. Hmm... It wasn't really tough though. Cause Eunice had stitches, so we had to follow her pace. Don't want to leave her behind. Took about an hour plus to finish the whole thing and go back to school?
Since there were so little people, we all just did pool rowing together. The guys too. Ah Huat just checked our strokes and stuff. There's this Year 3 guy who says I look damn fierce and serious! Okay... Might be true. But he says my strokes are powerful. Mahaha. Something to feel good about. But no, I want to row like Dawn! Her strokes are like woah. I'd always stop to stare. :X
There's this Year 1 guy that came up to me. He asked me one weird question. 'Can you do standard pull ups?' In the end he told me it was because my arms are like damn toned. Hahaha. :D Ended up chit chatting and walking to the bus stop together. He knows Germaine Ong. -nods-
Alright. Shall continue with my studying and hit the sheets. Going to head to school to study tomorrow morning. :D
Woo I forgot to mention that the first person whom I saw in school today made my day. :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home