Urh. Taking a break from school work. Waiting for training to start.
Interdisciplinary Studies classes for today. Quite slack. Heh. This reminds me that we'd really have to rush for our Individual And The Community project. Way behind time. Nobody's just interested in it? Damn. We can't fail that module though, might cause us to retain. Sam's really no leadership material. I mean... He doesn't even care about the project. Everytime we meet up he'd emphasize on the project being unimportant cause this module's got nothing to do with our course. He can't make decisions too. :( What a group leader. -sigh- I always end up doing the work. Can't trust them.
Am I unlucky or am I unlucky?! Always end up with such group members! -pulls hair- Anyway, Minghui and the rest have been bugging me to go tell Mr Ong about the practical report. Haha. Their reason's damn funny. It's not cause it's unfair to me. Okay, maybe a little. The main reason was that they hated the fact that my groupmates' grades would be better than theirs when they did no work. I've got the highest marks for the practical reports amongst the rest of the classes. :P Maha. Hmm... Might tell. Maybe along with Sheila and the rest. Some of them have same groupmates as me. We're dying to form a group amongst ourselves. If only we could.
Lesson ended at 12PM. Grabbed a bite and did my Engineering Mechanics tutorial. Not done with it yet. Just a few questions left. But I'm kind of stuck... So ya. Shall just ask Miss Teo tomorrow. At least I understood everything! Doubt I'd need much help for that module. Shall just study that on my own during study break.
Trying to study Biochemical Technology now. Urg. Ultra boring. And they speak in some alien language. Guess I'll need to borrow Eunice's Biology book tonight when I get home. Maybe I should just head to the library huh? I'm too lazy! :( Gah. Think I'll go to the pool area to wait for training to start. Shall try to get some Biology stuff into my head.
Alright. Let's just hope I survive training today. :)
Interdisciplinary Studies classes for today. Quite slack. Heh. This reminds me that we'd really have to rush for our Individual And The Community project. Way behind time. Nobody's just interested in it? Damn. We can't fail that module though, might cause us to retain. Sam's really no leadership material. I mean... He doesn't even care about the project. Everytime we meet up he'd emphasize on the project being unimportant cause this module's got nothing to do with our course. He can't make decisions too. :( What a group leader. -sigh- I always end up doing the work. Can't trust them.
Am I unlucky or am I unlucky?! Always end up with such group members! -pulls hair- Anyway, Minghui and the rest have been bugging me to go tell Mr Ong about the practical report. Haha. Their reason's damn funny. It's not cause it's unfair to me. Okay, maybe a little. The main reason was that they hated the fact that my groupmates' grades would be better than theirs when they did no work. I've got the highest marks for the practical reports amongst the rest of the classes. :P Maha. Hmm... Might tell. Maybe along with Sheila and the rest. Some of them have same groupmates as me. We're dying to form a group amongst ourselves. If only we could.
Lesson ended at 12PM. Grabbed a bite and did my Engineering Mechanics tutorial. Not done with it yet. Just a few questions left. But I'm kind of stuck... So ya. Shall just ask Miss Teo tomorrow. At least I understood everything! Doubt I'd need much help for that module. Shall just study that on my own during study break.
Trying to study Biochemical Technology now. Urg. Ultra boring. And they speak in some alien language. Guess I'll need to borrow Eunice's Biology book tonight when I get home. Maybe I should just head to the library huh? I'm too lazy! :( Gah. Think I'll go to the pool area to wait for training to start. Shall try to get some Biology stuff into my head.
Alright. Let's just hope I survive training today. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home