Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Had class outing after school today! With our advisor of course, Mrs Choo. Near by Pizza Hut. Pretty enjoyable. We spilt all our secrets to her! About what we do during Biochemical Technology lectures. Heh. Watch movies... Play games... Picnic... That kind of stuff. She wasn't angry though, just shocked and found it hilarious. By the way, our Biochemical Technology lecturer shares the same staff room as her! Hopefully she isn't going to tell him anything. :X

Training after that. Was panicky cause I had heavy lunch. Pizzas were swimming in my tummy. And well, we had our NAFA test. Was afraid I'd have stitches or something and not perform well. Took our weight first. Hell! That machine is definitely not working well! I'm like 47KG?! First time in my life! The previous time I measured my weight I was 41.5KG. Couldn't donate my blood cause I was too light. And now?! Everybody felt the same way as I did. Took my weight again at home just now and it says 43.5KG. Not even near 47KG! Definitely something wrong with the bloody machine.

Didn't do the incline shit. Did pull ups instead. Year 1s did it using the machine at the gym. Think I did relatively okay with three slabs per minute. 26 counts. Derick wants me to do two slabs the next time round. Am the only Year 1 doing two slabs. :( It's going to be tough man. The seniors did normal pull ups. Ashley still amazes me with her ability. -drools- I shall work hard. -nods- Sit ups was next. Had to do it with a senior. Qijia was my partner! Hahaha. Did 45 sit ups in a minute! Am pretty satisfied with it! But oh man. When it was Qijia's turn I really felt small. That girl does it like some energizer bunny! 56 sit ups in a minute. -_-' Damn. Time for me to improve huh.

2.4KM next. My pacer, Kelly, wasn't around. :( Think she's sick or something. -sigh- Didn't do too well for this section. Okay I did improve quite a lot... But I'm still not satisfied with the results. It's like the seniors were way ahead of me and the other Year 1s were way behind me. There was no one around me! Nothing to push me at all. Ended up running at my own chosen pace. Could have pushed myself harder cause I wasn't out of breath at all. But arg. The motivation just wasn't there without someone to push me. Qijia says she'll push me next time. :D Kelly better be around the next time round. I thought Linda was really good already. But it appears that there are a few whose better than her. Joanne came in first. 10 plus minutes. She's Year 1! Improved a lot. I better start bucking up. Ah. Ashley came in second! Urh. All rounder. I admire her. *_*

Pool rowing session. Think my technique's okay already. The coach didn't correct me or anything. Was the pacer today. Being the pacer's actually pretty fun. I mean... You set the pace for people. Rather enthusiastic today... With me shouting the counts. Haha. Hopefully the rest would be more enthusiastic as time passes.

Went home with some of them. Qijia showed me another route home! She lives in Toa Payoh. So we took a bus down to her place and from there I took 73 back home. A lot shorter than taking the normal route! But it's relatively complicating cause we got to change quite a few buses. Guess I'll only take that route with her after training. I'm a little blur in the mornings to take such complicating route. Heh.

My practical report scored a very beautiful 90! :D The previous one was 87! Feeling really proud of myself cause I sort of did it myself though it was supposed to be a group work. I think I got the highest marks. Minghui's group was pretty upset cause my report scored better and I did it alone. Not to mention that I did it within two days while they took like a week. In the end we were like suggesting for me to transfer to their group. Everyone knows my groupmates are pretty useless and they're group is reasonably cooperative. Figured out that if we did our report together, we could have scored almost full marks. With Minghui's information and my English. Heh. But hell. I'm not in his group. :( Nevermind. Individual practical report will be coming soon. Let's see how my groupmates are going to cope with it. I'll be fine doing it alone cause I know how to go about everything already. Maha. -smirks-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home