Just got home from school. Had training today. :D
Training was pretty light to me though. There was the usual campus run. I think my stamina is seriously improving. Ran in the front today again and was leading most of the time. Felt that I could have ran faster. But teammates are more important. :) Shall continue to train hard on my stamina. Urh. There's 2.4KM test next Tuesday again! We have that test on every first Tuesday of the month. Hopefully my timing would be much better this time round. Linda is my motivation for running! Eleven plus minutes. -_-" Nevermind, nevermind. Shall just train hard.
Did pull ups after the run. Man... Did scale four at first! Until Wanxin came along. She went to tell the seniors it's too easy for me. -_-" Had to stop halfway and change it to scale three. Relatively okay... Considering I didn't need support this time round. Shall improve on that and maybe do scale two next time. :P The seniors did pull ups without using the machine. *_* Ashley's so cool! The way she does her pull ups... Woah. If only I could do that. Petite yet powerful.
Gym session today. It appears that Odel and I are the only Year 1s that can lift 5kg weights on each side. -shrugs- Was in Ah Bao and Fayth's group. Wonder if I got the name right. -sigh- The killer group again. Ah Bao graduated already. Heard she's joining the national team or somewhere along that line. Fayth's this really tall and big sized person. She was in my group last week. We just stared at each other when Ah Bao joined our group. It's the 'Not again...' look. Haha. But overall it was okay! Wasn't too bad. We did our sets very quickly and went on to the other stations. Finished everything on time. My group is always efficient. Heh. Learnt a lot about weights and muscles from Ah Bao. Interesting. The thing with being in a better group is that you'll get to learn more and improve faster. :)
Training ended with dips and crunches. And of course, our weekly feedbacks. Every Thursday we'd have to sit in a group and talk about trainings and stuff. It's good cause at least we know what others are thinking. For example, if we aren't pushing ourselves hard enough, or if we need personal trainings. That kind of stuff. No complaints from me though. Just know that I have to push myself more. There's definitely room for improvements.
Training was pretty light to me though. There was the usual campus run. I think my stamina is seriously improving. Ran in the front today again and was leading most of the time. Felt that I could have ran faster. But teammates are more important. :) Shall continue to train hard on my stamina. Urh. There's 2.4KM test next Tuesday again! We have that test on every first Tuesday of the month. Hopefully my timing would be much better this time round. Linda is my motivation for running! Eleven plus minutes. -_-" Nevermind, nevermind. Shall just train hard.
Did pull ups after the run. Man... Did scale four at first! Until Wanxin came along. She went to tell the seniors it's too easy for me. -_-" Had to stop halfway and change it to scale three. Relatively okay... Considering I didn't need support this time round. Shall improve on that and maybe do scale two next time. :P The seniors did pull ups without using the machine. *_* Ashley's so cool! The way she does her pull ups... Woah. If only I could do that. Petite yet powerful.
Gym session today. It appears that Odel and I are the only Year 1s that can lift 5kg weights on each side. -shrugs- Was in Ah Bao and Fayth's group. Wonder if I got the name right. -sigh- The killer group again. Ah Bao graduated already. Heard she's joining the national team or somewhere along that line. Fayth's this really tall and big sized person. She was in my group last week. We just stared at each other when Ah Bao joined our group. It's the 'Not again...' look. Haha. But overall it was okay! Wasn't too bad. We did our sets very quickly and went on to the other stations. Finished everything on time. My group is always efficient. Heh. Learnt a lot about weights and muscles from Ah Bao. Interesting. The thing with being in a better group is that you'll get to learn more and improve faster. :)
Training ended with dips and crunches. And of course, our weekly feedbacks. Every Thursday we'd have to sit in a group and talk about trainings and stuff. It's good cause at least we know what others are thinking. For example, if we aren't pushing ourselves hard enough, or if we need personal trainings. That kind of stuff. No complaints from me though. Just know that I have to push myself more. There's definitely room for improvements.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home