Back not long ago! Damn late now. -shakes head-
It's Inter-disciplinary Studies day today! Happy, happy! Haha. Cause why? I don't have to go for lectures and tutorials and practicals. Get to meet new people too. :D Aish. Somehow... Can't seem to clique with my classmates or coursemates. Wonder if I'm the one with the problem or? -shrugs- Last semester, I actually preferred hanging out with my IS classmates than my actual classmates. Sad part is that I've to see my classmates almost everyday. Boo. The problem doesn't lie in them... Guess it's just me. Realised that lots of Dragon Boaters have the same problem with me too. And so, we've decided to hang out together during breaks and after school at Snackbar! Yay. :D Hmm... I think I said this before.
First lesson was Oral Communication. Not too bad I guess. Quite a few Chemical Engineering people in my class surprisingly. About five? The lecturer's pretty naggy... But I think the stuff we're going to do shouldn't be too boring. All about presentation and talking. -nods- I do not detest talking in front of mass. Instead... I think it's pretty okay and maybe... Fun? Heh. Probably cause... My oral's not too bad. Aish. There's nothing tough about talking. :P
Last lesson of the day was Sports And Wellness. Don't you just love IS days? Hahaha. Had briefing only cause we haven't chose our sport. Lecturer gave a long, long, long talk about sports and stuff. Then they let us choose our sport. Not much was offered in my opinion. Was actually looking forward to joining indoor hockey. But they didn't offer that. Did think of joining fitness and conditioning... Some sort of running and gym thing. Cause well, I could improve in the mean time. But! Decided not to. Time to do something different. :) Joined touch rugby! The booth was damn near my seat anyway. Hahaha. And well, good time to actually start improving on my running. Tsk. Hidayah joined too! At least I'd have a friend there. Felt pretty glad that there're girls in it. At least I wouldn't look bad physically. Oh! Owen and Waileong joined too! They're going to be in the same IS class as me! Yay. Hmm. Didn't join Mr Gopi's class. He was going to teach soccer and tennis. Boo. The booth was so far... Impossible to get the seats. Oh well.
Went to Snackbar after that. :D Kok Yi wanted to meet there. Was early cause briefing ended pretty early so he wasn't there yet. Many other Dragon Boaters were there though! Xueli and Thipa were self-training. -_-" Scary. It's only Thursday. -shakes head- Made me feel guilty. *_* Quite a few guys were training too. Chit chat with some of them at Snackbar. Went home with Shurong and Ling. In the end... Ended up going Mos Burger to eat. -_-" Hahaha. We just can't stay away from food huh. -shakes head- Talked a lot! Till about 10+! That's why I got home so late. Shall go try and complete some work then hit the sheets. Exhausted by talking. Boo.
Am going to self-train tomorrow with Jessica, Ling and Shurong! Now how cool is that! Hahaha. Oh man. Kind of miss training... I feel so lost and uncomfortable without it. Finally getting to train. Feeling's so good. :D End class at 2PM tomorrow whereas Shurong ends at 1PM. Ling and Jessica would end at about 5PM I think? Think I'll go run with Shurong first. Individual timing for campus run. I want to see how much I've deproved in stamina. -_-" Hopefully not too much. :( After the run think we'll go do some light physical training first while waiting for the other two. Got to wait for the both of them cause I want to pace with Ling for her run. That woman don't want to run. Tsk. How can! It's one of the most important thing! Tsk tsk. I'm determined to help her. Maha. :D After their run... We're going to whack the gym! Heavy weights! Yeah baby! :D I miss strength trainings! Hate endurance. *_* Shall just whack hard tomorrow and train more. Am targetting 10KG in the future. A little too heavy huh... But what the heck, no harm trying. :D
Not tough, not training.
It's Inter-disciplinary Studies day today! Happy, happy! Haha. Cause why? I don't have to go for lectures and tutorials and practicals. Get to meet new people too. :D Aish. Somehow... Can't seem to clique with my classmates or coursemates. Wonder if I'm the one with the problem or? -shrugs- Last semester, I actually preferred hanging out with my IS classmates than my actual classmates. Sad part is that I've to see my classmates almost everyday. Boo. The problem doesn't lie in them... Guess it's just me. Realised that lots of Dragon Boaters have the same problem with me too. And so, we've decided to hang out together during breaks and after school at Snackbar! Yay. :D Hmm... I think I said this before.
First lesson was Oral Communication. Not too bad I guess. Quite a few Chemical Engineering people in my class surprisingly. About five? The lecturer's pretty naggy... But I think the stuff we're going to do shouldn't be too boring. All about presentation and talking. -nods- I do not detest talking in front of mass. Instead... I think it's pretty okay and maybe... Fun? Heh. Probably cause... My oral's not too bad. Aish. There's nothing tough about talking. :P
Last lesson of the day was Sports And Wellness. Don't you just love IS days? Hahaha. Had briefing only cause we haven't chose our sport. Lecturer gave a long, long, long talk about sports and stuff. Then they let us choose our sport. Not much was offered in my opinion. Was actually looking forward to joining indoor hockey. But they didn't offer that. Did think of joining fitness and conditioning... Some sort of running and gym thing. Cause well, I could improve in the mean time. But! Decided not to. Time to do something different. :) Joined touch rugby! The booth was damn near my seat anyway. Hahaha. And well, good time to actually start improving on my running. Tsk. Hidayah joined too! At least I'd have a friend there. Felt pretty glad that there're girls in it. At least I wouldn't look bad physically. Oh! Owen and Waileong joined too! They're going to be in the same IS class as me! Yay. Hmm. Didn't join Mr Gopi's class. He was going to teach soccer and tennis. Boo. The booth was so far... Impossible to get the seats. Oh well.
Went to Snackbar after that. :D Kok Yi wanted to meet there. Was early cause briefing ended pretty early so he wasn't there yet. Many other Dragon Boaters were there though! Xueli and Thipa were self-training. -_-" Scary. It's only Thursday. -shakes head- Made me feel guilty. *_* Quite a few guys were training too. Chit chat with some of them at Snackbar. Went home with Shurong and Ling. In the end... Ended up going Mos Burger to eat. -_-" Hahaha. We just can't stay away from food huh. -shakes head- Talked a lot! Till about 10+! That's why I got home so late. Shall go try and complete some work then hit the sheets. Exhausted by talking. Boo.
Am going to self-train tomorrow with Jessica, Ling and Shurong! Now how cool is that! Hahaha. Oh man. Kind of miss training... I feel so lost and uncomfortable without it. Finally getting to train. Feeling's so good. :D End class at 2PM tomorrow whereas Shurong ends at 1PM. Ling and Jessica would end at about 5PM I think? Think I'll go run with Shurong first. Individual timing for campus run. I want to see how much I've deproved in stamina. -_-" Hopefully not too much. :( After the run think we'll go do some light physical training first while waiting for the other two. Got to wait for the both of them cause I want to pace with Ling for her run. That woman don't want to run. Tsk. How can! It's one of the most important thing! Tsk tsk. I'm determined to help her. Maha. :D After their run... We're going to whack the gym! Heavy weights! Yeah baby! :D I miss strength trainings! Hate endurance. *_* Shall just whack hard tomorrow and train more. Am targetting 10KG in the future. A little too heavy huh... But what the heck, no harm trying. :D
Not tough, not training.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home