Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Okay. I did write an entry last night. Somehow it didn't get posted. :( Yesterday was good! Went out with Elaine and Suat. Like finally huh. Hahaha. First thing we did when we reached town was to have lunch. Pretty hungry. Had Sakae buffet! Ate quite a lot, not as much as when out with Yvonne and the rest though. Their service sucked. Big time. Waited damn long for our food to arrive. Their conveyor belt had little varieties. Gah. All in all, lunch was okay, especially with the good company. :D Apparently Suat almost retained in AJC. Conditional promotion. -_-" Tsk. Should have joined Polytechnic with us! Would have been so much better. Well, you can always join us next year. :P

Walked around Heerens after lunch. Songzi came to join us. Hmm... Heerens is boring. Not much changes. *_* Went to Takashimaya, Wisma, then Fareast. Saw a few stuff I'd love to get. :D Shall save up, save up. Money, money, where are you?! :( I should start working soon. Tsk. Bought two tees from Topman. Plain ones. I'm fine with plain shirts... So there. Elaine bought two too. But different colour. Mine's dark green and dark brown. At least I didn't go home empty handed. Haha.

Training today was tiring! Quite a lot of people were late. Including Xueli. She was like the latest?! I heard she was the latest yesterday too. -shakes head- Haha. At least she's smart. Cause we don't have the five bucks rule already. The girls took the small boats. For my boat, we did three sets of 1000M. I think I'm okay with 1000M already. Passes by pretty quickly. A part from the set which we rowed against the current. It took forever. -_-' Did a few sets of 500M. After which the girls switched to the big boat. Was already damn freaking tired by then. :( Did two sets of 500M then rowed back to shore. Hmm. Xueli didn't exactly screamed much at me today. Rather happy. :D But. That's probably cause everyone's tired already. She did call me to go longer once. But after that she shouted for the front girls. Turned out that the people in front of me were not pulling long enough for us to carry on. No wonder I almost couldn't catch my breath. Gah. :( Actually, I should automatically communicate with the front... Instead of Xueli shouting for me. Aish... But. I still can't judge. -sigh-

Showered and had beancurd. Quite a lot of girls joined us. We were amusing ourselves with topics like ass cracks, Penang trip, yada, yada. Heh. All in all, time well spent with the girls. :D Home sweet home. Hmm. Bought a packet of nasi lemak cause I figured out I'd be hungry at night. Been getting hungry in the middle of the night for the past few days. Tsk. Alright man. I think my tummy's calling out already. :D~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home