Back from dinner with the family! Yes! Like finally?! Hahaha. Had Indonesian food at Clark Quay. Mmm... Not bad. But I was probably too full to actually enjoy much of the good food. Ate with the team at Geylang before Dad came to fetch me. :X Had beancurd, oily length, small dragon buns and yada yada. Pretty full by then. Heh. Oh man. I miss the frog legs porridge there! Think I'm going to have it with Elaine and friends on Monday. :D I hope. Before that, it'd be Sakae buffet! Ah. Got to discuss with her first. Anyway, it's to celebrate her birthday or something. Her birthday's this coming Thursday! But I'd be leaving on that day itself for Penang. :( Damn. Oh well. Shall just spend time with her on Monday with Suat Cheng and attend her barbeque on Wednesday. :)
Training again today as you can tell. Haha. Training for the Penang race. The girls switched to using the big boats cause well, we're okay with the small boats, so just got to train more for the 20 women crew. Xueli was sitting behind me! Wa. Damn stress. -_-" Was so scared that she'd shout at me all the way. Shall be glad that she didn't shout much. A bit of rushing there. -sigh- There's still a stupid problem with my punching arm. I wonder if it's cause I didn't punch in deeper, or is it cause I'm supposed to bend my body down. Urh. So confused. :( Ashley told me to try bending down, it'd be longer and deeper. Shall try tomorrow. Rested on the beach while the others did their other actual 500M sets. Quite a few events for the guys. Rowed for 12 men mixed cause Odel wasn't there. Hmm... I think after all, I still prefer the small boat. Hahaha. More comfortable. Somehow I tend to switch to using my biceps while rowing in the big boat. Boo. :(
Alright. Shall start cleaning my room. Started yesterday and I'm aiming to finish cleaning by tomorrow. Cause well, Smarty's going to take her weekly bath tomorrow! And so, she would be clean and smelling oh-so-nice, I'd let her sleep on my bed again. :D
Training again today as you can tell. Haha. Training for the Penang race. The girls switched to using the big boats cause well, we're okay with the small boats, so just got to train more for the 20 women crew. Xueli was sitting behind me! Wa. Damn stress. -_-" Was so scared that she'd shout at me all the way. Shall be glad that she didn't shout much. A bit of rushing there. -sigh- There's still a stupid problem with my punching arm. I wonder if it's cause I didn't punch in deeper, or is it cause I'm supposed to bend my body down. Urh. So confused. :( Ashley told me to try bending down, it'd be longer and deeper. Shall try tomorrow. Rested on the beach while the others did their other actual 500M sets. Quite a few events for the guys. Rowed for 12 men mixed cause Odel wasn't there. Hmm... I think after all, I still prefer the small boat. Hahaha. More comfortable. Somehow I tend to switch to using my biceps while rowing in the big boat. Boo. :(
Alright. Shall start cleaning my room. Started yesterday and I'm aiming to finish cleaning by tomorrow. Cause well, Smarty's going to take her weekly bath tomorrow! And so, she would be clean and smelling oh-so-nice, I'd let her sleep on my bed again. :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home