Race dinner yesterday at some hotel near Orchard! My first race dinner. Haha. Met up with Terry, Cynthia, Dawn, Treddy and Jasmine at Orchard first. Terry had to shop for her sister's birthday present. Walked around town... She got her a Fossil watch. Nice. I couldn't take my eyes off one of the watches! It's really cool. Hmm. Maybe I'll get it when I'm feeling a little richer no?
Waited for the rest to arrive at the hotel since we were the first few. Ah. As usual. Girls were allowed to take food first! Our table took loads, seriously. Aish. Can't blame us. Linda was sitting at our table too. So you get the idea. All the big eaters. Kept clearing plates. Heh.
Derick and the other Year 3s started to sabotage people after that! It's like they'll pick two people randomly and make them do all sorts of stuff? Usually it's the mouth to mouth thing. Yeah, I got it too. -_-" Great. With Jeffrey. Some prawn thing which I don't wish to elaborate on anymore.
Went KTV after dinner. Didn't do much cause well I don't sing. Hmm. I don't know what to type about anymore. My brain's all messed up. :(
Had training today! It was raining so we ran around the sports hall after our warm ups. Oh Sheryl brought her dog to school cause her mum wouldn't allow her to go train without it. It's damn cute! Funky hair do. Haha. -clears throat- Back to training. Did gym. Endurance again. Gah. I don't like endurance. :( I don't feel as though I've improved from endurace gym trainings. I prefer strength. Did pool rowing after that. Pretty light. Nothing much.
Heard that we won't get to do strength trainings anymore! Like oh my God?! And so. Most probably I'd be doing strength trainings with Terry and Xueli on Mondays. I'd very much prefer Wednesdays though... Cause I want to work on Mondays since I end class at 2PM. But Xueli says it's not good to do it on Wednesdays cause we still have another gym session on Thursday. Hmm. I don't know man. Should be going on Mondays I guess. Need to train more. I don't want to lose anymore. :(
Alright. Don't feel like typing anymore. Lalala.
Waited for the rest to arrive at the hotel since we were the first few. Ah. As usual. Girls were allowed to take food first! Our table took loads, seriously. Aish. Can't blame us. Linda was sitting at our table too. So you get the idea. All the big eaters. Kept clearing plates. Heh.
Derick and the other Year 3s started to sabotage people after that! It's like they'll pick two people randomly and make them do all sorts of stuff? Usually it's the mouth to mouth thing. Yeah, I got it too. -_-" Great. With Jeffrey. Some prawn thing which I don't wish to elaborate on anymore.
Went KTV after dinner. Didn't do much cause well I don't sing. Hmm. I don't know what to type about anymore. My brain's all messed up. :(
Had training today! It was raining so we ran around the sports hall after our warm ups. Oh Sheryl brought her dog to school cause her mum wouldn't allow her to go train without it. It's damn cute! Funky hair do. Haha. -clears throat- Back to training. Did gym. Endurance again. Gah. I don't like endurance. :( I don't feel as though I've improved from endurace gym trainings. I prefer strength. Did pool rowing after that. Pretty light. Nothing much.
Heard that we won't get to do strength trainings anymore! Like oh my God?! And so. Most probably I'd be doing strength trainings with Terry and Xueli on Mondays. I'd very much prefer Wednesdays though... Cause I want to work on Mondays since I end class at 2PM. But Xueli says it's not good to do it on Wednesdays cause we still have another gym session on Thursday. Hmm. I don't know man. Should be going on Mondays I guess. Need to train more. I don't want to lose anymore. :(
Alright. Don't feel like typing anymore. Lalala.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home