Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Gah. 9AM to 5PM today. I think I could have died or something.

Woke up early in the morning so that I would be able to take the bus and not be late at the same time. You see, I took a cab to school and back home yesterday. -_-" It was that bad. Haha. Aish. It was too late for me to take a bus! And after school, I was just too tired. -sigh- More like having mood swings. Wasn't really in the mood for school... Everything around me just seem to irritate the shit out of me. Just felt the need to rush home and stay home immediately after school. :( Okay, back to today. Well, I was a little late. I think? Took the bus anyway. Figured out that today's a good day to be late. Hahaha. Man I don't want to waste my cash. Cab fares are burning a hole in my wallet. Was half an hour late. :D Felt good to be late! Hahaha. Aiyah... Sometimes you need such stuff to make school life a tad more interesting ya?

Practical lesson. Engineering Drawing And Computer Applications. Hmm... Basically Excel stuff. Interesting and relatively easy. Way better than theory. :D Three hours of that! Time went by pretty quickly though. Probably cause I was half an hour late in the first place? Aish. Just kept doing exercises and stuff. Did manage to go surf the web a little. The teacher's not too bad. Can't remember his name. Don't intend to remember any lecturer's name. We'll only be seeing them for a semester which is like... A few months? Less than half a year. What's the point. :/

Two hour break before our next tutorial. Boo. Peishan and the rest weren't around cause they had only mathematics lessons in the afternoon? I'll only get to see them during lectures cause they're from different classes. Sad case. Had so-called lunch at the canteen near by. Only had my barley and two buns. No appetite. I bet it's cause of school. Felt so horrible. :( On a lighter note, bumped into a few Dragon Boaters in the canteen! :D Qihui, Ling, William and Ben. Hahaha. What coincidence. Hmm. Ling's friend had a pretty big reaction when she called out for me... Wonder if it's me or what. -shrugs- Went to the Library after that. Actually... I intended to watch VCDs alone. Wasn't alone in the end. :/ -sigh- Didn't want to be around people these few days... Just wanted to be alone. Boo. Initially I thought I'd be hating Wednesdays. However! Kok Yi was telling me that the Dragon Boaters hung out at Snackbar today! Shall go join them next Wednesday onwards. :D Yay! At least breaks wouldn't be that boring. Hehe. Call me anti-social. Lalala.

Had Introduction To Chemical And Biochemical Engineering tutorial. Lecturer's rather interesting. He's my class's Advisor too. :D Spent most of the time talking and stuff. Did a few questions and class ended. Hmm... This module's basically the basics. -_-" Should be okay to deal with.

Lastly, two hours of Engineering Mathematics 3! Boo. I prefer Mrs Lye. This teacher's not bad... But the previous one is still better. At least Mrs Lye always let us off early. We have a pact with her. Sacrifice our breaks just to be let off early. She teaches pretty well and fast too. Fast pace but at least that made time pass faster. Last semester class was smaller too... Easier for her to teach and for us to learn. This time round... We had to join with the people from the other module. Gah. Not fun. :(

Home sweet home. Oh. Yesterday the practical lesson I went was for Organic And Inorganic Chemistry. Did fractional distillation... Basics first. I'm going to do practicals alone! :D Not that I'm complaining. Hahaha. Kind of like doing stuff alone... Though it'd be much tougher without help. Oh well. Fine with it. :)

It's Inter-disciplinary Studies day tomorrow for me! Wheee! Taking Sports And Wellness and Oral Communications this semester. Much better than last semester. At least there's no bloody projects to deal with. I'd very much prefer running around then doing projects. Hopefully Mr Gohpi would be taking my class tomorrow! :D Wonder what sports would they be offering. Am thinking of taking touch rugby, floorball or adventure rope course. Hmm... Shall see. :D

Think I'll only start on my homework tomorrow. Am too lazy and tired now. And besides, I'll only be able to get my lecture notes tomorrow. Out of stock. -rolls eyes-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home