My arms are broken. Well okay maybe they aren't. But they feel as though they are. :( Training today as usual. Trained in school cause they didn't manage to get the boats. SDBA is having some renovation I guess. -shrugs- Ran around the sports hall cause it was raining again. Gah. We made Xueli angry. Didn't cover. It's partly my fault too... Should have tried to cover even if no one is doing so. Should have pushed harder during the last round too. Couldn't hear Derick saying that there's another round so I pushed for my so-called last round and slowed down to stop. In the end realised there's another round. :( Why, why, why! Why is my determination so weak! :(
Did gym again. Endurance, the same as Tuesday. Oh man. It was so much worse than Tuesday! Cause well, most of us are still suffering from aches. Torturous. I swear I could have chosen to die rather than continue. Thank lord it went over pretty quickly. Still don't quite get the squats part. Xueli was trying to teach me earlier on. Hahaha. Quite a funny sight cause I looked like a total idiot due to the funny positions I was trying. *_* Oh man. So complicated. -shakes head-
Pool rowing again. The usuals. Nothing much. Urh. The seniors are like asking me to turn straight! Just cause they heard that some guy thinks I'm sweet. Oh man! That sounded so disgusting! Give me a minute. I need to go puke. -clears throat- Okay anyway, heard the guy's in NPDB too. -_-" Whatever. I'm just going to be what I want to be. So stop forcing me! Arg. :(
Forgot to mention that I went to Chinablack yesterday! Hahaha. Million years since I went clubbing. Went with the seniors of course. Hmm... The feeling's different though. Maybe it's been too long. But I think I kind of prefer Monks. -shrugs- Oh well.
Did gym again. Endurance, the same as Tuesday. Oh man. It was so much worse than Tuesday! Cause well, most of us are still suffering from aches. Torturous. I swear I could have chosen to die rather than continue. Thank lord it went over pretty quickly. Still don't quite get the squats part. Xueli was trying to teach me earlier on. Hahaha. Quite a funny sight cause I looked like a total idiot due to the funny positions I was trying. *_* Oh man. So complicated. -shakes head-
Pool rowing again. The usuals. Nothing much. Urh. The seniors are like asking me to turn straight! Just cause they heard that some guy thinks I'm sweet. Oh man! That sounded so disgusting! Give me a minute. I need to go puke. -clears throat- Okay anyway, heard the guy's in NPDB too. -_-" Whatever. I'm just going to be what I want to be. So stop forcing me! Arg. :(
Forgot to mention that I went to Chinablack yesterday! Hahaha. Million years since I went clubbing. Went with the seniors of course. Hmm... The feeling's different though. Maybe it's been too long. But I think I kind of prefer Monks. -shrugs- Oh well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home