Monday, November 29, 2004

Went out with Elaine and Suat today! It's been a long while. :D

First thing we did was to have lunch at Sakae Sushi! Buffet! All of us were pretty hungry. Ate quite a lot, but still not as much as when out with Yvonne and the rest. Their fried tofu is still good. :D So is their potato thing. Their service sucked though. So slow. :X Ate for about two hours.

Walked around Heerens. Nothing much there. Songzi came to join us. Walked around more at Takashimaya and Wisma. Saw quite a few stuff I might want to get. Ah. Shall slowly save up. Heh. Man I should start working soon. Tsk. Money, money, where are you? Went to Fareast after that. Elaine was looking for a shirt cause Songzi's having her prom night tomorrow and she wanted to look presentable too.

Went back to Wisma cause we decided to get a shirt from Topman which we saw before that. Both of us bought two! It's just a plain top... I don't mind getting plain shirts. So there. :) One dark green and one sort of brownish I think? Head for home with Suat.

Aish. I'm in a hurry and so I left quite a lot of details out. Oh well. Need to get this entry done before I can go eat my cheese sausages! Yummy! And also watch You Got Served. Cheryl and Eunice borrowed the DVD earlier in the day. Heard they borrowed some others too. Shall go check them out. Alright! I'm out of here! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home