Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Slacked the whole day at home today. Needed some rest after being extremely busy for the past few weeks. Spent the whole day watching television. Heh. Been ages since I've done that.

Caught Extreme Martial Arts! Interesting! Saw their website and their video clips through the internet last time. They're this group of martial artists who combines martial arts with gymnastics. Awesome. *_* Some drips and draps of different programmes. Was just scanning through channels. Finally watched Pawnshop No. 8 too. Missed quite a few episodes. But it's no longer interesting. :( Why doesn't the guy like Tian Xin?! She's so freaking hot. :X Think the television's going to be my best friend during the holidays. Heh. Am not really in the going out mood... Especially since there's going to be lots of intensive trainings.

Don't think I'll be working for the next three weeks too. Intensive training's going to take up lots of my time. Training's like five times a week? This week alone would be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday? Think I'll rest for the two empty days. Am quite sick of work too. But that means my bank would be empty during the month of December! Shall see if I can work when the race is over. November wouldn't be too bad cause I earned quite a bit last month. Luckily.

Anyway, my period came today. :( Wonder if I should be glad or feeling unlucky. I was hoping for it to come before training camp though. But it didn't. Then Linda and the rest were like cursing me! They were hoping my period would come during training camp. Damn evil. Unfortunately, Linda's came instead! Haha. Lalala. Period at this point of time is a real hassle. Cause I've got training tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and the day after tomorrow's tomorrow. Great. :( I'll just happily flood the boat. Yeah, that's what happens to the ladies boat all the time. We can't help it. It's like we get wet when we row... Then we'll just drip in the boat. Hahaha. Quite disgusting coming to think of it. Aish... It's going to be a common sight anyway. Nevermind, nevermind. I've got Linda, Odel and Shuling to accompany me tomorrow. Mahahaha. Just got to endure for this week.

Alright. Shall hit the sheets soon. There's basically nothing to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home