Mixed team training today. I wasn't selected for the main boat, sad to say. Hmm... I don't know man. At first I was pretty... Upset. Wonder if I should put it this way... It means I'm not good enough. Maybe I'm stressing myself too much. :( Anyway, was in another boat with more juniors. We're not bad actually! Lost to the main boat by a bit only. I think my pulls are way too short though. Not enough twistings and stretch. Thought it through... From the next training onwards, I'm going to put my best, my everything into every stroke. Every stroke is going to count. Doesn't matter if I'm not given a seat in the boat cause I know I've tried my best. Got to thank the seniors for the encouragement. Helped a lot. :)
Somehow my lower right back hurts a lot! Serious! It's like... I can't really bend down to pick up things cause of the pain?! I think I used the wrong muscle group and hurt my back. But Linda says it means I did twist during the row. Urh. Hopefully it'll get better soon. And, and! The side of my left tight is kind of swollen! Used the big boats today cause mixed team uses it... Not used to it. It juts out from the sides and so the side of my tigh kept hitting it. Not to mention that my cheeks are a little red due to the sun. Scorching hot. Especially when we trained at like around 11+AM. At first I rejected the offer of sunblock, but Ah Bao forced me to put. Hahaha. My first time putting sunblock lotion. Used to be suntan lotion. Forgot about putting them on my face though. Only had them on my arms. -_-" Luckily there's no training tomorrow! I can rest my body and let it heal. :D There's training on Tuesday. I must, must try my best.
After that, had lunch with Terry, Ashley and Shurong at town. Long John Silvers. Walked around town a bit then both Ashley and Shurong left while Qijia and Linda joined us. Ate again at Yoshinoya. -_-" Chit-chatted a bit... And had Swensens. Man I think I'm really going to hit 50KG soon. Hahaha. Hopefully it'll be muscle mass and not fats! Tsk.
Talked about lots of stuff. Interesting facts. Of course, they're all about Dragon Boat. Home sweet home.
Somehow my lower right back hurts a lot! Serious! It's like... I can't really bend down to pick up things cause of the pain?! I think I used the wrong muscle group and hurt my back. But Linda says it means I did twist during the row. Urh. Hopefully it'll get better soon. And, and! The side of my left tight is kind of swollen! Used the big boats today cause mixed team uses it... Not used to it. It juts out from the sides and so the side of my tigh kept hitting it. Not to mention that my cheeks are a little red due to the sun. Scorching hot. Especially when we trained at like around 11+AM. At first I rejected the offer of sunblock, but Ah Bao forced me to put. Hahaha. My first time putting sunblock lotion. Used to be suntan lotion. Forgot about putting them on my face though. Only had them on my arms. -_-" Luckily there's no training tomorrow! I can rest my body and let it heal. :D There's training on Tuesday. I must, must try my best.
After that, had lunch with Terry, Ashley and Shurong at town. Long John Silvers. Walked around town a bit then both Ashley and Shurong left while Qijia and Linda joined us. Ate again at Yoshinoya. -_-" Chit-chatted a bit... And had Swensens. Man I think I'm really going to hit 50KG soon. Hahaha. Hopefully it'll be muscle mass and not fats! Tsk.
Talked about lots of stuff. Interesting facts. Of course, they're all about Dragon Boat. Home sweet home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home