Just finished watching television. Feel like watching some variety shows... Wonder if there's any at this point of time. Maybe I'll go check it out later.
Training today was okay... I think. Running to start with. The run almost killed me. Fast paced. *_* Glad that I managed to survive. Had to keep reminding myself that it was going to end soon. That was all I could do anyway.
Did two sets of 1000M. My water endurance seriously suck! Towards the end of the second set I was already dying?! Luckily we only did two sets. After that was this new routine. Three sets of six minutes. Stroke rates went up and down, up and down. Our ex-coach Wilson came down to help out. Haven't been coached by him before, but he seems like a really nice guy. Very convincing and easy to understand. Just like how Linda and the rest portrayed him to me. Too bad he's not coaching us anymore. :( Did our starts all the way back to land. Didn't even have time to fill our bottles cause time was running out.
Warmed down, bathed, head to town for dinner at Burger King.
After dinner, walked around a bit. Quite fun. I mean, with the company and all. Haha. Xueli and Linda kept bullying me! :( Today Xueli made Linda lead for the warm ups and cool downs... Then she was like saying something like "Since Xueli bully me, I shall bully Mel." -_-' What a way to put it. Hahaha. Took neoprints with Xueli, Dawn, Thipa, Joyce and Linda. Damn funny. We kind of had problems with that Japanese-speaking machine. And then! Xueli decorated one of the pictures by putting ribbons on Linda and Thipa's head? Well, she ran out of ribbons and so she planted a bit red flower on my head. -_-" Great. Fine. The picture looked really funny. Hahaha.
After that, home sweet home. *_*
Rather tired. Shall go sleep soon. There's training again tomorrow. But! No running! Weee~
Training today was okay... I think. Running to start with. The run almost killed me. Fast paced. *_* Glad that I managed to survive. Had to keep reminding myself that it was going to end soon. That was all I could do anyway.
Did two sets of 1000M. My water endurance seriously suck! Towards the end of the second set I was already dying?! Luckily we only did two sets. After that was this new routine. Three sets of six minutes. Stroke rates went up and down, up and down. Our ex-coach Wilson came down to help out. Haven't been coached by him before, but he seems like a really nice guy. Very convincing and easy to understand. Just like how Linda and the rest portrayed him to me. Too bad he's not coaching us anymore. :( Did our starts all the way back to land. Didn't even have time to fill our bottles cause time was running out.
Warmed down, bathed, head to town for dinner at Burger King.
After dinner, walked around a bit. Quite fun. I mean, with the company and all. Haha. Xueli and Linda kept bullying me! :( Today Xueli made Linda lead for the warm ups and cool downs... Then she was like saying something like "Since Xueli bully me, I shall bully Mel." -_-' What a way to put it. Hahaha. Took neoprints with Xueli, Dawn, Thipa, Joyce and Linda. Damn funny. We kind of had problems with that Japanese-speaking machine. And then! Xueli decorated one of the pictures by putting ribbons on Linda and Thipa's head? Well, she ran out of ribbons and so she planted a bit red flower on my head. -_-" Great. Fine. The picture looked really funny. Hahaha.
After that, home sweet home. *_*
Rather tired. Shall go sleep soon. There's training again tomorrow. But! No running! Weee~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home