Just had lunch. Waiting for training to start... Which is 5.30PM and so I got to leave my house at 3.30PM. About fifteen minutes more. Am going to reach there early. Early's better than being late. At least I've got time to adjust my emotions. Emotions as in... I need time to calm myself down. I get nervous before every training! Like what are we going to train today... Am I going to survive... That kind of thing? I bet I'm not the only one. Haha.
Heard today's training is going to be damn tough. We're going to do weights in school. Our only land training for the week. Haha. Oh man. Don't know what to feel. *_* I'm starting to get nervous already.
Yesterday's training was rather bad... For me at least. I don't know what's wrong man. I just can't seem to row well. Urh. I'm just a stupid, stiff robot. :( I can't twist! -whines- -sigh- Hopefully I'd be able to adjust in time... I need to start improving seriously. Seem to be stuck at the same spot since forever. :(
Alright. Shall go for training now. *_*
Heard today's training is going to be damn tough. We're going to do weights in school. Our only land training for the week. Haha. Oh man. Don't know what to feel. *_* I'm starting to get nervous already.
Yesterday's training was rather bad... For me at least. I don't know what's wrong man. I just can't seem to row well. Urh. I'm just a stupid, stiff robot. :( I can't twist! -whines- -sigh- Hopefully I'd be able to adjust in time... I need to start improving seriously. Seem to be stuck at the same spot since forever. :(
Alright. Shall go for training now. *_*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home