Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Arg. The entry I just wrote got cleared for no reason. :( Bloody internet explorer.

Since I'm so free now I shall just re-type. Playing Solitaire with Baochern now! Hahaha. My all time Solitaire partner. :D Aiyah. Don't have to pay too much attention to the game anyway. I'll still win. Lalala. :X

Anyhow, dragged my body out of bed at about 11AM today. Think my body's still not used to the longer amount of sleep. Hahaha. I've been sleeping for like less than seven hours a day. And now when I have more time to sleep, my body's not co-operating. Tsk. Nevermind. It'll get used to it soon. Since I'll only either be training or slacking at home I guess. -shrugs-

Had lunch at Cafe Cartel with Eunice! About 2PM. Was contemplating whether to eat or not at first. Cause well, training starts at 4PM. I don't want to like vomit in the middle of Kallang River. That was what almost happened to a few of us during training camp. We had sea training immediately after lunch. Felt so sick. Arg. Decided to eat a little in the end. Tuna sandwich. The sandwich was bloody big! Couldn't even finish it?!

Training was okay I guess. Kallang was extremely quiet as compared to the usual Saturdays. Think the only school training for dragon boat a part from us was Temasek Polytechnic only. Saw Shiang Theng! Haha. She still looks the same. The run was different. A lot more fast paced but shorter distance. Almost couldn't keep up. Ah. Wonder how am I going to survive the runs in the future. :(

Did our twistings and loaded the boat at about 5PM. Ah Bao came to coach us. Ah Huat couldn't make it I guess. Did four sets of 1000M. Was struggling. My water endurance is still bad. -sigh- When will I ever improve. After that, did quite a number of starts. Different versions though. 10, 30. 10, 20, 30 I think. Was pretty good! Haha. I prefer starts as compared to 500M. :X

Training ended pretty quickly. Did our push ups and washed up. Had dinner with the team. Finally a real bonding session with the girls only. Guess that's the only time we can actually bond. Joanne and the rest didn't come though.

Mm... All in all today's training was pretty good. With Kallang being quiet of course. Lots of funny stuff happened while sea rowing. Hahaha. Oh. Ah Bao was like telling us her dragon boat stories. She had to go for an operation for her butt once! Infection. Hahaha. Too much abrasion or something. Then another incident was that she was rowing halfway and it was pretty dark. And so a fish just flew and landed on her lap. It bit her. Hahahaha. Damn funny. She's just so unlucky. Fated. :X Then after that Shurong pronounced her name wrongly. Called her Ah Bao4. Leopard. Hahaha. She was making a big fuss out of it. Ended up Jessica went to call her Ah Bao1. Bun. Hahaha. Laughed quite a bit. Fun though. :P

Alright. Shall sleep soon. Training tomorrow. Wonder if it would be as good as today or not. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home