I survived another day of training! Call me king. Heh. Pretty light training today I suppose. Did the usual warm ups, followed by campus run. Campus run was okay, faster speed this time. Ran in the front again. I think the front is a rather good position... -shrugs-
Horror of the day. There's circuit training. -_-" All of us were like damn scared about it! Cause well, our previous circuit training was a killer. But today's circuit training was okay! A little different. Twenty flutter kicks, sprint, twenty push ups, sprint, twenty crunches, sprint. Two sets. Wasn't as bad as the previous time. I found a way to give myself extra strength! Low and loud shout. Adapted from Terry. So it's like while sprinting back I did it and hey, it was pretty effective.
Pool session was okay. Kind of got irritated though. Cause well, the people in front wasn't cooperating. So it's like our strokes were sometimes fast, sometimes slow. I think they're new or something. Or probably those gentle kind. -shrugs- I can't really tolerate people who are too gentle. Even Sheryl complained to me about it. Urh. But the coach switched them to the back, so after that it was okay. Think I kind of got the strokes... Need to train more on them so I could last longer. :)
Training ended with push ups at the pool for the girls. At first when we were told to do them, nobody had a clue why. We just did them anyway. Then I asked a few seniors the reason we had that punishment. They didn't know. Probably cause some of the girls walked during campus run.
Went home with Julian and Qijia.
Shall go to bed! Bloody tired. Urh. Leave the homeworks till tomorrow. *_*
Horror of the day. There's circuit training. -_-" All of us were like damn scared about it! Cause well, our previous circuit training was a killer. But today's circuit training was okay! A little different. Twenty flutter kicks, sprint, twenty push ups, sprint, twenty crunches, sprint. Two sets. Wasn't as bad as the previous time. I found a way to give myself extra strength! Low and loud shout. Adapted from Terry. So it's like while sprinting back I did it and hey, it was pretty effective.
Pool session was okay. Kind of got irritated though. Cause well, the people in front wasn't cooperating. So it's like our strokes were sometimes fast, sometimes slow. I think they're new or something. Or probably those gentle kind. -shrugs- I can't really tolerate people who are too gentle. Even Sheryl complained to me about it. Urh. But the coach switched them to the back, so after that it was okay. Think I kind of got the strokes... Need to train more on them so I could last longer. :)
Training ended with push ups at the pool for the girls. At first when we were told to do them, nobody had a clue why. We just did them anyway. Then I asked a few seniors the reason we had that punishment. They didn't know. Probably cause some of the girls walked during campus run.
Went home with Julian and Qijia.
Shall go to bed! Bloody tired. Urh. Leave the homeworks till tomorrow. *_*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home