Monday, July 26, 2004

Caught I Robot after school today with Jerrold and Ah Xiang! Wasn't too bad... Though not as good as I had expected. Maybe my expectations were too high. Still it was pretty interesting to watch.

Bumped into Adelene and Tim in the toilet. Of all places. -_-" Think I haven't seen them for like half a year. Kind of miss those days... But alls pretty much okay currently. Am rather satisfied with my oh-so-boring life. I will just have to get used to it. :)

After the movie, went to eat at Carpage. Japanese food. :D Wanted to eat at Ajitsen actually... But by the time we were done with the movie, they probably had their last order already. Ended up eating at the Japanese restaurant we saw the other time when we went for KTV. The food's not bad! Mostly noodles and some side dishes. Shall go down some other day.

Jerrold sent the both of us home. :D

School was the usuals. Sat with Fiona, Peishan and Sheila during lectures. Ah... Finally found a group of friends I can feel comfortable with. I mean, at least they aren't nerdy. I can't tolerate nerds! Urh. Maybe cause I haven't tried being in a nerd class. Cedar days were so not nerdy. Hehe.

Stayed back in school for awhile to complete my Engineering Mathematics tutorials. We were to pass them up today. If we don't, the teacher would minus some marks as days pass. Probably one or two marks? But hell, I don't want to lose marks cause of this. Besides, I finished like three quarters of it already, left with a few questions. Might as well get them done and over with.

This I have to mention! Want to thank Karen, Yvonne, Ah Low, Ah Xiang, Jerrold, Stradford, Wenshan and Desmond for the 'party' on Saturday! Yvonne called me down to Sushi Tei at like 11+PM. She told me they bought food from Chomp Chomp but couldn't finish them... And since I live so near... Was reluctant to go at first, cause I was pretty tired. Ah Low was like threatening me! Asking me if I still want to work or not. If I want to, then I had better turn up. But! I told him that he can't live without me. Bahaha. :X Went in the end.

Drank, chit-chat and played cards at the VIP area. Karen wasn't there cause well, she was supposed to be at home. While playing cards half way, at 12AM, the lights just went out, and she came out with the birthday cake. How sweet. :) Apparently she was hiding in the pantry all along. How silly. Hahaha. Well, I figured out that she didn't go home! She called me earlier to tell me she was on her way home, but I sort of heard Stradford's voice in the back ground. Tsk, tsk. Lousy liar. Anyway, thanks for all that you guys have done. :)

Those that I couldn't meet, thanks for the wishes! You guys aren't forgotten. :)

Shall go finish my work out and get some sleep. There's training tomorrow. -whee-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home