Just got home from dinner with the family! Am so bloody full now. Jack's Place. Been quite some time since I went there. Great dinner, with quality time spent with my family. When was the last time we sat down together to talk over dinner? :D Kind of missed spending time with them... Today was a good day. -nods-
Training today! Went to Kallang with Julian since we can take the same bus. Was almost late. Thank God we didn't. Late equals to fifty push ups. *_* Did the usual warm ups and stuff, then ran. Pretty long run! I don't know how far we ran though, lost track. Just kept running and running and running. Ran in the front with Kelly. :) She's officially my running partner. Heh. Realised that running's all about momentum. My breathing and pace had to be synchronised or I'll just feel breathless and want to stop. And of course, look far. By doing all these, I'd start to lose myself and forget what I'm doing... My mind shuts down while my body does all the work. The feeling of completing the run without letting myself down's definitely great.
There weren't enough boats for everyone today... So we took turns. My group rowed first while the rest did conditioning. It was pretty relaxing compared to last week. More on perfecting the rowing technique. After about twenty minutes, switched over. Did conditioning. One hundred waist swings, twenty push ups, twenty crunches. Three sets. By the time we're done with them, it was our turn to row. But we entered the guy's boat instead. -_-" They didn't have enough right rowers. Hahaha. But hell... I'm a left paddler. Coach just told me to sit in and not row since I'm sitting on the right. Paddled to another boat and got on. Some of the seniors were there. Finally able to row on the left. Kind of got the rowing part... Shall improve on it. The seniors helped a lot! Especially Ashley, Yijia and Dawn. Cause they were sitting in front of me... Learnt a lot from them. They corrected my mistakes too.
Rowing session was pretty short today... But I felt that I've learnt a lot! What's rowing aggressively when you can't perfect the technique? Haha. So there. :) Bathed and wanted to have dinner with the rest. Mum wanted me to have dinner with the family though... So I had to leave last minute to rush home. Think most of them found me weird... Since I rushed down the bus without saying a word. Only explained to some of my seniors who got off with me.
Hmm... Guess I shall stop here for the day.
Training today! Went to Kallang with Julian since we can take the same bus. Was almost late. Thank God we didn't. Late equals to fifty push ups. *_* Did the usual warm ups and stuff, then ran. Pretty long run! I don't know how far we ran though, lost track. Just kept running and running and running. Ran in the front with Kelly. :) She's officially my running partner. Heh. Realised that running's all about momentum. My breathing and pace had to be synchronised or I'll just feel breathless and want to stop. And of course, look far. By doing all these, I'd start to lose myself and forget what I'm doing... My mind shuts down while my body does all the work. The feeling of completing the run without letting myself down's definitely great.
There weren't enough boats for everyone today... So we took turns. My group rowed first while the rest did conditioning. It was pretty relaxing compared to last week. More on perfecting the rowing technique. After about twenty minutes, switched over. Did conditioning. One hundred waist swings, twenty push ups, twenty crunches. Three sets. By the time we're done with them, it was our turn to row. But we entered the guy's boat instead. -_-" They didn't have enough right rowers. Hahaha. But hell... I'm a left paddler. Coach just told me to sit in and not row since I'm sitting on the right. Paddled to another boat and got on. Some of the seniors were there. Finally able to row on the left. Kind of got the rowing part... Shall improve on it. The seniors helped a lot! Especially Ashley, Yijia and Dawn. Cause they were sitting in front of me... Learnt a lot from them. They corrected my mistakes too.
Rowing session was pretty short today... But I felt that I've learnt a lot! What's rowing aggressively when you can't perfect the technique? Haha. So there. :) Bathed and wanted to have dinner with the rest. Mum wanted me to have dinner with the family though... So I had to leave last minute to rush home. Think most of them found me weird... Since I rushed down the bus without saying a word. Only explained to some of my seniors who got off with me.
Hmm... Guess I shall stop here for the day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home