It's about 11.50PM and I just got home from training. *_*
School ended at 2Pm today, so I just slacked around with some of my course mates at the Atrium. Did some work... Shall continue clearing my homework on Thursday.
Went to the pool early. Cause well, I didn't feel like doing anymore work. :X Some of the Year 1s were there already. Vivian and some others. I kind of forgot their names... Pretty confusing. Anyhow, after changing and all, we decided to go to the stadium early with the seniors. Chit-chat there first. Got to know the people there better.
After our warm ups and all, we received our good news. The girls aren't going to do the campus run with the guys. So yeah, all of us were kind of relieved. Cause campus run's a real killer. But hell we're so wrong! We had circuit training at the track instead! It's much worse than campus run.
Started off with a two round jog around the track. The outermost lane of course. And then we formed groups. I was in the first group, so we went first. First mission? Sprint one round around the track. -_-' And when I say sprint, I really mean sprint. Think we went for about a few rounds if I'm not wrong. I don't know man, we ran so much I kind of lost count. After the 400M sprints, we did 200M sprints. The other group stood at the middle of the track. So we were to sprint to them, after which they would sprint, and then it would be our turn to sprint again. Did that for quite a number of rounds. Last part was 50M sprints. Sprint, walk back, sprint, walk back, sprint. Did more than ten rounds. One by one, everybody started to get injured, cramps, and what have you. My legs almost cramped! But luckily I quickly picked up my walking pace, so it just died down. Immediately got down to some stretching just in case.
But all was well after that. During the sprints we were like joking with each other, about the Olympics nearing and we only have one more month to train. Hahaha. It was like damn funny... Cause everybody just played along. After the run the seniors were like saying 'So are you game for the Olympics now?!'. I just shouted a low 'Yeah!' and flexed my muscles. Hahaha.
Pool session was next. The coach trained the Year 1s on paddling first. We're all doing pretty fine I guess. After that the whole bunch of us including the seniors played captain's ball in the pool! But! It's rugby style. :P So anybody who got the ball's really unlucky, cause everybody'll just start pouncing on her, pushing, tugging, pulling. I was in the all-blacks group. The seniors who were wearing black pulled me over to their team cause I was in black too. The other group was the colour group. Ten people to fourteen people okay. But hell we still won. Bahaha. People from the other group kept aiming me! Especially the seniors! Cause I kept tackling their team mates and snatching their balls. I'm rather strong actually. :P So in the end, two to three people would be like pulling me away from the ball. I wasn't even holding the ball. Dragged them along with me anyway. Heh. Ahhh I hope we get to play these games more often. It actually really trains up our arm strength. My arms were aching after that. And oh. My legs finally cramped in the pool in the midst of playing. -_-' Carried on playing though.
Cool down after the game. Had dinner with them at KFC. Then went home with the seniors. There's actually quite a few people who lives in the Serangoon area! Amazing huh. Cause the school's in the far West. I have to like journey to the West everyday. Tsk.
Think I better go pack my bag and go to bed soon. Freaking tired. Slept late last night cause I had to finish my practical report. It's supposed to be a group work... But I did like 70% of it. Everybody just dumped their little information to me and expect me to do everything. -sigh- Got an A+ though. Ten pages long okay. Hahaha. Though it's a little unfair since the marks would be spilt among the group members as it's counted in our module... I'm feeling ultra satisfied with myself. :D Well at least I know what to do for practical reports. There's a new practical report project today. Wonder if I'm going to do the same amount of work as the previous one. -shrugs-
School ended at 2Pm today, so I just slacked around with some of my course mates at the Atrium. Did some work... Shall continue clearing my homework on Thursday.
Went to the pool early. Cause well, I didn't feel like doing anymore work. :X Some of the Year 1s were there already. Vivian and some others. I kind of forgot their names... Pretty confusing. Anyhow, after changing and all, we decided to go to the stadium early with the seniors. Chit-chat there first. Got to know the people there better.
After our warm ups and all, we received our good news. The girls aren't going to do the campus run with the guys. So yeah, all of us were kind of relieved. Cause campus run's a real killer. But hell we're so wrong! We had circuit training at the track instead! It's much worse than campus run.
Started off with a two round jog around the track. The outermost lane of course. And then we formed groups. I was in the first group, so we went first. First mission? Sprint one round around the track. -_-' And when I say sprint, I really mean sprint. Think we went for about a few rounds if I'm not wrong. I don't know man, we ran so much I kind of lost count. After the 400M sprints, we did 200M sprints. The other group stood at the middle of the track. So we were to sprint to them, after which they would sprint, and then it would be our turn to sprint again. Did that for quite a number of rounds. Last part was 50M sprints. Sprint, walk back, sprint, walk back, sprint. Did more than ten rounds. One by one, everybody started to get injured, cramps, and what have you. My legs almost cramped! But luckily I quickly picked up my walking pace, so it just died down. Immediately got down to some stretching just in case.
But all was well after that. During the sprints we were like joking with each other, about the Olympics nearing and we only have one more month to train. Hahaha. It was like damn funny... Cause everybody just played along. After the run the seniors were like saying 'So are you game for the Olympics now?!'. I just shouted a low 'Yeah!' and flexed my muscles. Hahaha.
Pool session was next. The coach trained the Year 1s on paddling first. We're all doing pretty fine I guess. After that the whole bunch of us including the seniors played captain's ball in the pool! But! It's rugby style. :P So anybody who got the ball's really unlucky, cause everybody'll just start pouncing on her, pushing, tugging, pulling. I was in the all-blacks group. The seniors who were wearing black pulled me over to their team cause I was in black too. The other group was the colour group. Ten people to fourteen people okay. But hell we still won. Bahaha. People from the other group kept aiming me! Especially the seniors! Cause I kept tackling their team mates and snatching their balls. I'm rather strong actually. :P So in the end, two to three people would be like pulling me away from the ball. I wasn't even holding the ball. Dragged them along with me anyway. Heh. Ahhh I hope we get to play these games more often. It actually really trains up our arm strength. My arms were aching after that. And oh. My legs finally cramped in the pool in the midst of playing. -_-' Carried on playing though.
Cool down after the game. Had dinner with them at KFC. Then went home with the seniors. There's actually quite a few people who lives in the Serangoon area! Amazing huh. Cause the school's in the far West. I have to like journey to the West everyday. Tsk.
Think I better go pack my bag and go to bed soon. Freaking tired. Slept late last night cause I had to finish my practical report. It's supposed to be a group work... But I did like 70% of it. Everybody just dumped their little information to me and expect me to do everything. -sigh- Got an A+ though. Ten pages long okay. Hahaha. Though it's a little unfair since the marks would be spilt among the group members as it's counted in our module... I'm feeling ultra satisfied with myself. :D Well at least I know what to do for practical reports. There's a new practical report project today. Wonder if I'm going to do the same amount of work as the previous one. -shrugs-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home