Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Just had a very good supper!
All done by myself. :D
Am oh-so-proud of it. Heh.
Had instant noodles with egg and some salmon belly.
Mmm... Ah Xiang and I just happily took some salmon belly home. :X
What I did was cook the noodles first, then picked the noodles out into my bowl.
Cracked an egg into the bowl... While I continued boiling the soup.
Added the salmon belly into the soup and waited for them to be cooked.
Then poured the boiling soup over the raw egg.
Ahh... Nice.
Am getting more and more particular with my food after working in Sushi Tei for months.
It's good though, learnt lots of stuff.

Ah Low'll be working half day tomorrow!
Which means... I'll most probably be able to practise my Garlic Fried Rice after he leaves!
Heh. Everybody's always doing 'illegal' stuff when he's not around.

Time passed pretty quickly at work today.
Set lunch was okay... Spent most of my time helping out with the salmon arrival.

Dinner was even more boring.
Jerrold and I were practically helping Ge Hua with her chopped garlic the whole night?
We just kept slicing and slicing the garlics.
Good practise for our cutting skills though.
Oh. I cut my finger today!
It's been ages since I've sustained any cut injuries. *_*
Was helping Jerrold and Stradford to cut radish.
Didn't know that they're so hard... So I used a lot of force at one go.
Ended up twisting my knife and cutting my forth finger. :(
Pretty deep... Cause my blood was like dripping onto the floor.
The wound's still open... But the bleeding stopped.
Hopefully it'll heal fast cause I can't really use that finger now.
It's really uncomfortable when I want to use my left hand.

Work's going to be pretty boring a part from the experimenting after Ah Low's off.
There's no saba to cut tomorrow. :(
They'll only come next week. Damn.
-sigh-
Hopefully Ah Xiang will come up with something for me to help with.

Wenshan's working tomorrow I think?
Something to look forward to! Hahaha.
Okay, it's a joke.
Cause I've been joking to everyone about me taking an interest in her...
As in... Asking what time's her break... And telling Karen and the rest that I'm not interested in their break time... Yada, yada.
But it's a joke, seriously.
Hopefully she won't take it to heart.
I'm like creating a more fun environment for them. :D

Ah. Think I better go to bed soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home