Back from supper not long ago.
It's already 3AM. -_-"
Bloody tired and bloody full.
Gee... What a bloody life I've got.
Went swimming in the morning before work since I was doing afternoon shift.
Had to literally drag my lazy ass off the comfortable bed. :~(
And I'm such a procrastinator!
Wanted to swim at like 11AM... But I kept putting it off till 1PM.
Swam for about twenty laps... Did some of the pull up thing.
Am pretty satisfied with myself. :)
Trying to improve on my stamina now... With the freestyle especially.
Stamina's been deteriorating after I stopped exercising since ages ago.
Especially when I'm a smoker. Haha.
Talk about smoking, I want to buy this book that teaches you how to hypnotize yourself.
Saw it at some magazine.
It's rather interesting.
It's got to do with smoking cause by hypnotising yourself, you can stop smoking.
But I realised something... It's not that I can't stop smoking...
It's just that sub-consciously, my body doesn't want to.
Smoking keeps me going for some unknown reason.
Aish. Addiction. Yep, that's the word.
So... Maybe it's not worth buying that book to make myself stop smoking.
Still it'd be pretty interesting to read. :)
Felt a little lethargic after swimming... Cause I didn't sleep much the previous night.
Was online chatting with some of my colleagues.
Oh and Jerrold and I were doing lots of quizzes. Haha.
I've got an IQ of 133!
Or so they say... Haha.
Definitely not the actual IQ test, but still fun to do.
Try it at www.tickle.com. :)
Did lots of other quizzes...
Pretty interesting answers... And they're pretty accurate to a certain extent.
I guess it's accurate to most people cause they'd analyse the answers in the way they want it to.
Isn't it? Haha.
One answer could be analysed in different ways.
Anyway work was okay.
Heard it was pretty busy in the early afternoon! Haha.
Thank God I worked afternoon shift. :X
Ah Low took MC today... So I don't know what's my schedule for next week.
Pretty bad feeling.
We shall see tomorrow.
Went to Geylang to have supper.
Wenshan, Priscilla, Yvonne, Karen, Jerrold, Stradford, Ah Xiang and Yongzhi.
Had frog legs porridge again.
At a different stall this time.
Not bad, not bad.
And the serving size was a lot bigger this time round.
Chatted, drank, and chatted more with them.
Then the girls left for home.
Left with the guys and me chatting.
Chatted for awhile more then went to have beancurd!
Rochor's better though. :P
Home sweet home.
Mmm... I better head for my pillows soon or I'd be late for work again.
Gah. Hopefully Yvonne's morning call would help me.
It's already 3AM. -_-"
Bloody tired and bloody full.
Gee... What a bloody life I've got.
Went swimming in the morning before work since I was doing afternoon shift.
Had to literally drag my lazy ass off the comfortable bed. :~(
And I'm such a procrastinator!
Wanted to swim at like 11AM... But I kept putting it off till 1PM.
Swam for about twenty laps... Did some of the pull up thing.
Am pretty satisfied with myself. :)
Trying to improve on my stamina now... With the freestyle especially.
Stamina's been deteriorating after I stopped exercising since ages ago.
Especially when I'm a smoker. Haha.
Talk about smoking, I want to buy this book that teaches you how to hypnotize yourself.
Saw it at some magazine.
It's rather interesting.
It's got to do with smoking cause by hypnotising yourself, you can stop smoking.
But I realised something... It's not that I can't stop smoking...
It's just that sub-consciously, my body doesn't want to.
Smoking keeps me going for some unknown reason.
Aish. Addiction. Yep, that's the word.
So... Maybe it's not worth buying that book to make myself stop smoking.
Still it'd be pretty interesting to read. :)
Felt a little lethargic after swimming... Cause I didn't sleep much the previous night.
Was online chatting with some of my colleagues.
Oh and Jerrold and I were doing lots of quizzes. Haha.
I've got an IQ of 133!
Or so they say... Haha.
Definitely not the actual IQ test, but still fun to do.
Try it at www.tickle.com. :)
Did lots of other quizzes...
Pretty interesting answers... And they're pretty accurate to a certain extent.
I guess it's accurate to most people cause they'd analyse the answers in the way they want it to.
Isn't it? Haha.
One answer could be analysed in different ways.
Anyway work was okay.
Heard it was pretty busy in the early afternoon! Haha.
Thank God I worked afternoon shift. :X
Ah Low took MC today... So I don't know what's my schedule for next week.
Pretty bad feeling.
We shall see tomorrow.
Went to Geylang to have supper.
Wenshan, Priscilla, Yvonne, Karen, Jerrold, Stradford, Ah Xiang and Yongzhi.
Had frog legs porridge again.
At a different stall this time.
Not bad, not bad.
And the serving size was a lot bigger this time round.
Chatted, drank, and chatted more with them.
Then the girls left for home.
Left with the guys and me chatting.
Chatted for awhile more then went to have beancurd!
Rochor's better though. :P
Home sweet home.
Mmm... I better head for my pillows soon or I'd be late for work again.
Gah. Hopefully Yvonne's morning call would help me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home