The poor chap complained to Ah Low about me. Hahaha.
Ah Low told me after work.
It's damn funny cause all of us ended up complaining about him to Ah Low.
As in... Stradford and Karen.
They were there too. Heh.
Poor Ah Low... Had to listen to our ramblings.
He told me to go complain to Alan or Carol.
If I reach my limits... I definitely would.
For now I'll just see what that guy is up to.
No more face would be given to him.
Apparently that fat man didn't think about what I've said yesterday.
His work attitude today was... The same.
Everyone was pretty busy in the afternoon today.
So Stradford called for someone to serve the customer a dish.
That fat man walked over and asked... If it was for Table 3.
The tables are pretty far from where we serve the food... A lot further than the counter seats.
Stradford told him it was for Table 3...
And that fat man happily walked away.
Like what the hell?!
He's lazy to that extent!
That's not all.
I saw him calling Alice to go get some ice-cream for a customer... And he just continued slacking around.
Everybody's doing work a part from him.
Let's not talk about ugly business anymore.
But. I'm not in the mood anymore.
Arg. Freaking tired and thinking if I should swim with Jasmin tomorrow or not. *_*
Ah. Decided to write more.
Cause it was just so freaking funny just now!
Had cup noodles after my bath...
But I was still hungry.
Oh man. I'm starting to get hungry every night. :(
Better control that appetite of mine before I become as fat as that fat man.
I think he is twice as heavy as me.
Stradford and Yvonne's like the same as me... Starting to eat in the night while we chat.
Hahaha. I think it's cause we're influencing each other. -_-"
So anyway since I was still hungry... I went down to the kitchen to look for food.
Found this packet of glutinous rice balls.
Lazy I am... I just had to eat something.
Boiled it and waited for it to be ready happily.
Until!
Eunice came down!
She took a look at what I was cooking and found the rice balls weird.
Took the packet out from the fridge... And realised that they were moulding!
Oh my God. *_*
My stomach just sank.
To think I was so excited about it... And I was already picking the balls out from the pot!
We just stood in the wet kitchen laughing and laughing. -_-"
Cause it was just so silly of me!
I didn't even notice it was moulding?!
And I was bloody happy with my boiling skills... Since Mum's always the one cooking for us. *_*
Dumped the whole pot away. :(
Then helpful Eunice helped me look for food.
Found some chicken meat ball thing and the triple chocolate cereal! :D
Err... I had to ask her how to cook the meat ball thing cause... I don't cook at home.
Basically I just have to throw them into the toaster for about ten minutes.
Erm... Okay. Haha.
Am satisfied after eating now! :)
The tom yam cup noodles... Chicken meat balls... Huge bowl of triple chocolate cereal...
All swimming in my tummy.
Ah... Shall drink a cup of coke to wash them down. :P
Ah Low told me after work.
It's damn funny cause all of us ended up complaining about him to Ah Low.
As in... Stradford and Karen.
They were there too. Heh.
Poor Ah Low... Had to listen to our ramblings.
He told me to go complain to Alan or Carol.
If I reach my limits... I definitely would.
For now I'll just see what that guy is up to.
No more face would be given to him.
Apparently that fat man didn't think about what I've said yesterday.
His work attitude today was... The same.
Everyone was pretty busy in the afternoon today.
So Stradford called for someone to serve the customer a dish.
That fat man walked over and asked... If it was for Table 3.
The tables are pretty far from where we serve the food... A lot further than the counter seats.
Stradford told him it was for Table 3...
And that fat man happily walked away.
Like what the hell?!
He's lazy to that extent!
That's not all.
I saw him calling Alice to go get some ice-cream for a customer... And he just continued slacking around.
Everybody's doing work a part from him.
Let's not talk about ugly business anymore.
But. I'm not in the mood anymore.
Arg. Freaking tired and thinking if I should swim with Jasmin tomorrow or not. *_*
Ah. Decided to write more.
Cause it was just so freaking funny just now!
Had cup noodles after my bath...
But I was still hungry.
Oh man. I'm starting to get hungry every night. :(
Better control that appetite of mine before I become as fat as that fat man.
I think he is twice as heavy as me.
Stradford and Yvonne's like the same as me... Starting to eat in the night while we chat.
Hahaha. I think it's cause we're influencing each other. -_-"
So anyway since I was still hungry... I went down to the kitchen to look for food.
Found this packet of glutinous rice balls.
Lazy I am... I just had to eat something.
Boiled it and waited for it to be ready happily.
Until!
Eunice came down!
She took a look at what I was cooking and found the rice balls weird.
Took the packet out from the fridge... And realised that they were moulding!
Oh my God. *_*
My stomach just sank.
To think I was so excited about it... And I was already picking the balls out from the pot!
We just stood in the wet kitchen laughing and laughing. -_-"
Cause it was just so silly of me!
I didn't even notice it was moulding?!
And I was bloody happy with my boiling skills... Since Mum's always the one cooking for us. *_*
Dumped the whole pot away. :(
Then helpful Eunice helped me look for food.
Found some chicken meat ball thing and the triple chocolate cereal! :D
Err... I had to ask her how to cook the meat ball thing cause... I don't cook at home.
Basically I just have to throw them into the toaster for about ten minutes.
Erm... Okay. Haha.
Am satisfied after eating now! :)
The tom yam cup noodles... Chicken meat balls... Huge bowl of triple chocolate cereal...
All swimming in my tummy.
Ah... Shall drink a cup of coke to wash them down. :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home