Saturday, May 08, 2004

Finally got the bloody computer working.
It refused to start up just now!
Kept jamming.
But Dad managed to fix it.
Opened up the computer... Then he started telling me the different parts of it.
Like I can remember. Haha.
I was worrying about the computer... Cause it would be a waste of money to send it for repair.
And I hate losing all my files! :(
Especially when I just started downloading stuff.
Dad formatted my computer months back without telling me. -_-'

Managed to accomplish most of my planned task yesterday!
Er... Skipping the part where I'm supposed to swim in the morning.
Was too tired after staying up so late for supper the previous night.
Woke up at 9AM... Then decided to sleep a little longer...
Woke up again at about 10AM... -pulls blinders-
It was raining! :D I was actually a little happy at that point of time.
So I just happily went back to bed. :X
Eventually woke up at about 2PM...
Went to meet Jasmin at the swimming complex.

Taught her a bit of the freestyle and backstroke.
Sorry pal... Am not a good teacher. :(
Swimming is a very individual thing... So... You do what you're comfortable with alright?
You'll do just fine with lots of practice. :)
Talked quite a bit.
Swam laps... Yada, yada.
Oh. I threaded water for ten minutes plus. -_-"
Jasmin cheated my feelings!
The back of my tighs and my calf muscles are aching now...
But it feels pretty good. :X
I mean... At least it shows that I've worked out something.
Not to mention that my back, shoulder area are aching a little too.
Oh man... Can't wait for the next swimming session with her. :D

Dinner with the family at Jumbo after that.
With some of my cousins too of course.
Bloody full! Haha.
Junwei has funky hair!
Er... It's the lines that makes it funky.
It's a lot more unique than those shaved lines I've seen before.
And I heard he did it at the barber. -_-"
Gee... Barbers are getting more professional these days.

Met my colleagues after dinner for KTV.
Yvonne, Wenshan, Catherine, Karen, Jerrold, Stradford, Ah Low, Yongzhi, Desmond, Ah Xiang, John, Alice and Sau Keng.
Woah that's a lot. Haha.
They were all very enthusiastic about singing. -_-"
Kept picking songs till the song list was full...
Had to wait for them to finish some songs before they can start picking again.

Jerrold, Stradford and I went to the arcade to play most of the time. :X
It's been such a long time since I played those games!
I love Time Crisis! :D
Those two can really play games.
Jerrold was stuck at this game called Virtual On I think.
He finished the whole game with one credit. -_-"
Erm... Okay. Haha.
When we saw the screen... Stradford and I went -_-"...
Cause it was so complicating!
Stradford can play Time Crisis really well!
He knows all those secret shooting parts.
Used to play it everyday.

After gaming Jerrold forced me to break for him to see.
Just outside the arcade. -_____-"
It was already very late... So it was very quiet.
Did some freezes... Not as steady as I used to be...
But it's still alright. :)
At least I can still jump on my head in my headstand position. Heh.
Stradford can break a little too!
He learnt it from his school mates.
He also taught Jerrold and I how to spring up from the lying position.
Er... Those that martial artists like to do?!
You get what I mean?
Actually it was easy!
We were all cheated. -_-"
As long as you get the concept right... You can easily spring up using your hands.
Unless you're trying to say you have weak arms. Haha.

Went back to our KTV room after that.
Most of the time we were hearing others sing.
K Box actually have real MTVs!
Most of the time when you go to KTVs and play English music.
They'd probably just show crap sceneries right?!
I was so amazed. Haha.
And since I haven't finish downloading my Toxic MTV...
I happily went to pick that song just to watch it. :X
Everybody was calling me pervert again! :(
Cause I just kept staring at the screen. Tsk!
It's my first time watching it... Try to understand. Haha.
But it was hot though. :P

Reached home at about 3+AM...
Slept and was late for work.
(*@&^$(#)$*%)$*_$%
I forgot how many times were I late for this month already. -_-"
Someone please be my alarm clock. Haha.
Then again... I was not the only one.
All of us were saying the cab business would be exceptionally good today.
Cause... Ah Xiang woke up late, so he took a cab down.
Yongzhi woke up late too... Cabbed down.
Yvonne and Karen took a cab down too.
The most ridculous one was... Ah Low.
He woke up late and took a cab down.
But the difference was... He was doing afternoon shift. -_-"
That stupid man! Sleep so long still wake up late!

Work was an okay.
Nothing much.
Carol and Phyllis came in the afternoon to explain to us about the new set lunch.
There will be new set lunches starting from next week.
-sigh- Lots of work to do... And preparation. Damn.

Ah Xiang and I had fun making sushis for the belt at night!
We just did lots and lots of sushis of different kinds.
Even those that we've never put on the belt before!
Like Ebi Avocado and Avocado sushi...
Pretty fun cause we were both just very enthusiastic just now.
I think it was due to the lack of sleep. -_-"
It was good though! Cause that way we'd have much fewer orders. :)

Vic came to eat with her family!
Didn't see her at first.
Couldn't talk to her cause her father was around.
Kind of miss talking to her... And her sillyness. Haha.
And woo... Still looking good there ey. :P
Poor girl's sick... So she couldn't go out.
Hope I'll see her soon or something...
With Vern of course. :)

Home sweet home after work.
Ah Low actually asked me if I wanted to go play pool or have supper after work.
Like yeah right!
I'll be working full shift for the next two days...
Haven't had proper sleep for the last two nights too.
How'd I survive man.
In the end we just decided to go out after work some other day when we're all not so tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home