Thursday, May 13, 2004

Ah. Just got back from Sakae Sushi.
Went with some of my colleagues.
Wenshan, Karen, Yvonne, Jerrold, Catherine and Stradford.
Ate loads. *_*
Stradford and I kept attacking the fried tofu. Haha.
I think that was the nicest dish there? :X
The food was not bad... But Sushi Tei's definitely better.
There's a very clear difference in standard. Haha.

Couldn't wake up in the morning for swimming!
Even though I kept telling myself that I'll drag myself out of bed no matter what. :(
Kept going back to sleep. -_-"
-sigh-
At least I sort of swam a little yesterday with Jasmin.
Went to swim with her after work.
Didn't swim much cause I was already dead tired by then.
Finally a half day to rest! After working for five consecutive full shifts. *_*
God was I so glad. Haha.

Think I'll just rest at home for now...
Shall try and wake up early tomorrow morning to swim!
And I had better.
I need the exercise and tan.
But I'm having muscle ache at the area beside my chest near my arms. :(
Did the stupid pull up thing in the pool while swimming yesterday.
Oh man. Realised doing it in the pool is more tiring than doing it on land.
Cause of the resistance from the water.
Shit. When I go back to work on Friday... It'll be a start of a battle. :(
Cause Elaine's last day is this Sunday... And we'll be short of staff.
So I'd have to do lots of Over Time.
Nevermind, nevermind. All for the money. :P

The other day Yongzhi was asking us if it was possible for a Poly student to earn money for him or herself without asking money from parents.
In fact, he's one example!
He lived through Poly without taking a single cent from his parents?
Oh man! I want to be like him!
He's my motivation and idol now. :D
I shall work and study at the same time.

Mm... Been trying to download more songs lately.
Life is definitely boring without music and beats. Haha.
Maybe it's time for me to start listening to the radio again.
Cause I kind of lost track of new R&B and Hip Hop songs. :(
Shall heed Jasmin's advice and look for music charts online.

Ah. Shit. Realised that there goes my off day! :(
What a stale life I've got.
Nevermind... I'd be expecting more for my next off day.
Think I'll just go out with Elaine or something cause she'll be off from work already by then.
Then we'll finally go shopping together!
Yes!
Wait. I'm not supposed to be spending.
Shit, shit, shit.
I'll work things out first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home