Blogspot's looking pretty... Cute now.
Anyway it's time for a new look.
New set lunch today.
Mmm... Wasn't that bad I guess.
Most of the time I'll be just making Inaris for the more popular set.
Not really that surprising though.
Since I've never felt that anybody would like to eat just sushis for lunch. -_-"
Lots of stuff to top today as I've said in the previous entry!
Couldn't even take a good break.
Kept doing and doing and doing.
But thank God everything's all done up!
Will be able to relax for a few days. Haha.
Andrew came to take over Ah Hua today.
Ah Hua handed in his resignation letter last week.
Kind of feel more comfortable working with him.
Andrew is just... Weird.
Kok Chit was saying he's a damn messy guy.
They worked together before.
Pretty true after working with him for a day. -_-"
He'll only be working from 10AM to 3PM... Part-timer.
By the end of the day... We found evidences of his dirty work!
He puts the ingredients into boxes without using the absorbant papers?!
When we saw it we were like... Huh.
And he made a mess out of the rubbish bin!
Arg. We had to clean it up in the night.
Not to mention that his makis are... Ugly.
-shakes head-
Alone at the counter in the night!
Pretty slack.
Orders only came in once in awhile...
Was in the kitchen most of the time.
Ah Low and the rest were damn slack too! Haha.
Helped them fry simple orders like Yaki Niku Don and Yaki Tori Don.
It's fun!
Ah Low allowed me to try to fry Garlic Rice!
It's damn hard! One of the harder stuff I think!
Hot and tiring... Had to keep flipping the ingredients on the pan.
Oh by the way, we're not allowed to hold the pan with our writing hand.
Cause we're supposed to hold chopsticks with that hand. Haha.
My Garlic Rice was erm... A little burnt.
It tasted a little salty too.
But the rest were like saying it's very common for first-timers to get that kind of results.
The amount of salt and shoyu used was just right.
It's just that I didn't flip the ingredients fast enough.
And that I took too long looking for the salt... Pepper... Garlic... And stuff.
So my rice kind of got burnt a little. Hahaha.
Wasn't really my fault that I couldn't find them right!
Overall it was okay... Shall try it more often!
Especially when Ah Low is not around. Hehe.
Must try and get it right!
Closing was okay and easier!
Cause why?
The smart Mel Zeng got a hose for the counter!
-hears everybody working at the counter cheer-
All along we have been using big metal bowls... Carrying water through and fro... Just to wash the floor.
I don't know what you call them, but ya. Haha.
So just today during break time, I asked Ah Low why didn't we have a hose.
Apparently we had a hose right from the start!
Just that nobody used it. -_-"
Went to dig that hose out from the store at night...
Used it. :D
Everybody's like enjoying themselves with the hose.
Ah King was even using it to rinse his counter fridge? Hahaha.
Oh man... Now I'm going to like closing. :D
Shit. Heard that Carol might be coming over tomorrow afternoon.
Or maybe the day after tomorrow.
Both ways isn't good for me cause I'll be working?!
Hopefully she'll postpone it till Thursday when I'm off.
Wahahaha.
But that's obviously bull shit. -_-"
I'm in self-denial. :(
By the way, sort of had a small tiff with John in the evening.
Was doing my own stuff, slowly chopping the unagis.
He was talking to Karen and Priscilla about some matter.
Obviously that matter is over already, and nobody wants to talk about it anymore.
But John just wouldn't let it rest?
He thinks he's trying to resolve something... But the problem is that... There's no more problem?!
After that he was sort of like saying that some people can take it, some people can't... That sort of thing.
Then I just turned to Priscilla and said...
'Ya. Just like there are hardworking people like Sau Keng, and people like John.'
John then told me not to interrupt them.
So I just told him that I'm merely talking to Priscilla, what's his problem.
Poor, old John had to use his Manager authority and said that if I had a problem, we can have a meeting at the pantry.
Oh man. That just cracked me up! Hahaha!
I told him that it's not like I'm scared of him or what.
And that losing this job won't kill me. Hahaha.
He just kept quiet.
I think he's downright pathetic cause he's just a Manager in name.
Who the hell treats him as a Manager?
The only Manager I acknowledge for this outlet is only Alan.
He's like a million times better than John?
Gee. That's an understatement.
John pushes all the workload to others and stroll around the outlet doing nothing.
It's like bloody obvious?
Yesterday was Ah Hua's last day.
Priscilla was damn busy with lots of food to serve, and that everybody else was too busy to take the food from her.
A part from John who was doing I-don't-know-what.
So he just shouted and scolded John, telling him to help Priscilla.
He strolled over.
Everybody knows he's just a lump of lazy lard.
Oh. And I think he had better think twice before trying to abuse his authority.
Cause... It doesn't work on any of us.
Man... Don't make us laugh.
He can jollywell talk to me at the pantry, and I'll have a good talk with Carol about our wonderful Manager. :)
Not to mention that... I am not under him.
The only person who can tell me what to do is Ah Low.
Ah. I also forgot to mention that kitchen staff has more authority than service staff?
Boy... If I left... I think he'll have to make the sushis himself.
That's if he knows how to.
Cause we're already short of kitchen staff. Hahaha.
-sigh- What a poor chap.
Okay, enough of my ramblings.
Heh. I'm pretty cranky when it comes to such people. :)
Anyway it's time for a new look.
New set lunch today.
Mmm... Wasn't that bad I guess.
Most of the time I'll be just making Inaris for the more popular set.
Not really that surprising though.
Since I've never felt that anybody would like to eat just sushis for lunch. -_-"
Lots of stuff to top today as I've said in the previous entry!
Couldn't even take a good break.
Kept doing and doing and doing.
But thank God everything's all done up!
Will be able to relax for a few days. Haha.
Andrew came to take over Ah Hua today.
Ah Hua handed in his resignation letter last week.
Kind of feel more comfortable working with him.
Andrew is just... Weird.
Kok Chit was saying he's a damn messy guy.
They worked together before.
Pretty true after working with him for a day. -_-"
He'll only be working from 10AM to 3PM... Part-timer.
By the end of the day... We found evidences of his dirty work!
He puts the ingredients into boxes without using the absorbant papers?!
When we saw it we were like... Huh.
And he made a mess out of the rubbish bin!
Arg. We had to clean it up in the night.
Not to mention that his makis are... Ugly.
-shakes head-
Alone at the counter in the night!
Pretty slack.
Orders only came in once in awhile...
Was in the kitchen most of the time.
Ah Low and the rest were damn slack too! Haha.
Helped them fry simple orders like Yaki Niku Don and Yaki Tori Don.
It's fun!
Ah Low allowed me to try to fry Garlic Rice!
It's damn hard! One of the harder stuff I think!
Hot and tiring... Had to keep flipping the ingredients on the pan.
Oh by the way, we're not allowed to hold the pan with our writing hand.
Cause we're supposed to hold chopsticks with that hand. Haha.
My Garlic Rice was erm... A little burnt.
It tasted a little salty too.
But the rest were like saying it's very common for first-timers to get that kind of results.
The amount of salt and shoyu used was just right.
It's just that I didn't flip the ingredients fast enough.
And that I took too long looking for the salt... Pepper... Garlic... And stuff.
So my rice kind of got burnt a little. Hahaha.
Wasn't really my fault that I couldn't find them right!
Overall it was okay... Shall try it more often!
Especially when Ah Low is not around. Hehe.
Must try and get it right!
Closing was okay and easier!
Cause why?
The smart Mel Zeng got a hose for the counter!
-hears everybody working at the counter cheer-
All along we have been using big metal bowls... Carrying water through and fro... Just to wash the floor.
I don't know what you call them, but ya. Haha.
So just today during break time, I asked Ah Low why didn't we have a hose.
Apparently we had a hose right from the start!
Just that nobody used it. -_-"
Went to dig that hose out from the store at night...
Used it. :D
Everybody's like enjoying themselves with the hose.
Ah King was even using it to rinse his counter fridge? Hahaha.
Oh man... Now I'm going to like closing. :D
Shit. Heard that Carol might be coming over tomorrow afternoon.
Or maybe the day after tomorrow.
Both ways isn't good for me cause I'll be working?!
Hopefully she'll postpone it till Thursday when I'm off.
Wahahaha.
But that's obviously bull shit. -_-"
I'm in self-denial. :(
By the way, sort of had a small tiff with John in the evening.
Was doing my own stuff, slowly chopping the unagis.
He was talking to Karen and Priscilla about some matter.
Obviously that matter is over already, and nobody wants to talk about it anymore.
But John just wouldn't let it rest?
He thinks he's trying to resolve something... But the problem is that... There's no more problem?!
After that he was sort of like saying that some people can take it, some people can't... That sort of thing.
Then I just turned to Priscilla and said...
'Ya. Just like there are hardworking people like Sau Keng, and people like John.'
John then told me not to interrupt them.
So I just told him that I'm merely talking to Priscilla, what's his problem.
Poor, old John had to use his Manager authority and said that if I had a problem, we can have a meeting at the pantry.
Oh man. That just cracked me up! Hahaha!
I told him that it's not like I'm scared of him or what.
And that losing this job won't kill me. Hahaha.
He just kept quiet.
I think he's downright pathetic cause he's just a Manager in name.
Who the hell treats him as a Manager?
The only Manager I acknowledge for this outlet is only Alan.
He's like a million times better than John?
Gee. That's an understatement.
John pushes all the workload to others and stroll around the outlet doing nothing.
It's like bloody obvious?
Yesterday was Ah Hua's last day.
Priscilla was damn busy with lots of food to serve, and that everybody else was too busy to take the food from her.
A part from John who was doing I-don't-know-what.
So he just shouted and scolded John, telling him to help Priscilla.
He strolled over.
Everybody knows he's just a lump of lazy lard.
Oh. And I think he had better think twice before trying to abuse his authority.
Cause... It doesn't work on any of us.
Man... Don't make us laugh.
He can jollywell talk to me at the pantry, and I'll have a good talk with Carol about our wonderful Manager. :)
Not to mention that... I am not under him.
The only person who can tell me what to do is Ah Low.
Ah. I also forgot to mention that kitchen staff has more authority than service staff?
Boy... If I left... I think he'll have to make the sushis himself.
That's if he knows how to.
Cause we're already short of kitchen staff. Hahaha.
-sigh- What a poor chap.
Okay, enough of my ramblings.
Heh. I'm pretty cranky when it comes to such people. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home