Am back from a very traumatizing experience...
Feel so drained.
My energy level's almost reaching 0%.
I need rest!
Someone please give me a massage...
My shoulder's really aching so badly that I don't want to even move it. :(
Gah. Full shift today.
Oh. A part from detesting Valentines' Day...
I hate Mothers' Day too! :(
Slogged like a cow since we started bloody work!
When I saw the amount of people queueing, I was so horrified.
There wasn't even enough space for them to queue in the restaurant itself.
They had to queue outside too. -_-"
What's more horrifying was that the crowd came in when it was only about 12PM?!
By 3PM our sales had hit $4800 plus already.
Spent most of our time topping up all the stuff when there were lesser customers.
I lost count at how many Ohsumi Moris we did. *_*
Had break with Wenshan, Karen, Priscilla and Stradford.
Most of the staff were pretty elated with the sales.
Cause it means we would probably hit $10k for the day and be the forth outlet to do that. :D
The first two's definitely Paragon and Takashimaya.
Third is Holland Village... They did that once only.
But on the other hand... It's kind of scary. *_*
Head back to work.
Only to realise that there's no more sushi rice!
Apparently Ge Hua thought there was a box of sushi rice.
And Ah Xiang thought Ge Hua would make a box.
So with all these thoughts, nobody cooked any sushi rice!
It was already 5PM... And all we had were two sushi balls?!
Ridiculous! Haha.
Took rice from the Maki counter and managed to make two trays, thankfully.
After Ge Hua cooked the sushi rice... Immediately went to make more sushi balls.
But!
It didn't last too long too. -_-"
There were so many orders and the belt kept becoming empty...
That we finished using our sushi balls damn fast too!
No time to go make more... So Ah Xiang and I started using our bare hands to make them. Haha.
The night was horrifying indeed... Crowds of people kept swamping in.
Really... What's with Mothers' Day?!
Gee!
Sales was $10k plus!
Our new record... Even more than on Valentines' Day.
I bet we ranked third compared with the other outlets.
-sigh- Am working full shift tomorrow.
There'll be lots of preparations to do... Since we used up most of our stock today.
Will have to chop a few boxes of unagis...
I'm pretty sure I'll be the one doing that. Haha.
Because I've done it a million times... And it's just very systematic for me already.
Bad part is that I'll definitely have blisters on my right hand again.
Making tuna salad tomorrow too... Which is terribly irritating.
It's freaking troublesome.
We have to take two huge cans of different type of tuna and mix them together.
Oh. Before that we'd have to squeeze them dry with our hands. -_-"
Bloody tiring job.
-sigh- let's just hope tomorrow's not that busy... Or I'll really be in for it.
Am going to be at the counter alone at night. :(
Ahhh... New set lunch tomorrow!
And I didn't have time to think of how to do preparations for them!
Gah. I'll just try and think while topping things tomorrow morning. *_*
Two more days before I can rest.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday was the ultimate.
Worked full shift for all three days.
Bloody busy days. *_*
Karen was telling me that Ah Low's afraid that I'll fall sick or something. Hahaha.
I won't... Just tired. *_*
Yvonne's going to be working at the Fareast outlet tomorrow!
For three whole days!
Supposed to be Yen Leng.
But Fei Lee asked for urgent leave... Think something cropped up...
So she took Public Holiday leave.
As in... Those public holidays...
It's considered off days for us... But since we worked, we can request for off on other days.
Yen Leng couldn't go to Fareast in the end cause she has to be at our outlet.
Fei Lee and her are the few cashiers at our outlet. Haha.
Yvonne has to go then. :(
She'll be away for three days only... Luckily.
It'll definitely be boring without her... No more lame jokes. :(
Ah. Sleep.
Feel so drained.
My energy level's almost reaching 0%.
I need rest!
Someone please give me a massage...
My shoulder's really aching so badly that I don't want to even move it. :(
Gah. Full shift today.
Oh. A part from detesting Valentines' Day...
I hate Mothers' Day too! :(
Slogged like a cow since we started bloody work!
When I saw the amount of people queueing, I was so horrified.
There wasn't even enough space for them to queue in the restaurant itself.
They had to queue outside too. -_-"
What's more horrifying was that the crowd came in when it was only about 12PM?!
By 3PM our sales had hit $4800 plus already.
Spent most of our time topping up all the stuff when there were lesser customers.
I lost count at how many Ohsumi Moris we did. *_*
Had break with Wenshan, Karen, Priscilla and Stradford.
Most of the staff were pretty elated with the sales.
Cause it means we would probably hit $10k for the day and be the forth outlet to do that. :D
The first two's definitely Paragon and Takashimaya.
Third is Holland Village... They did that once only.
But on the other hand... It's kind of scary. *_*
Head back to work.
Only to realise that there's no more sushi rice!
Apparently Ge Hua thought there was a box of sushi rice.
And Ah Xiang thought Ge Hua would make a box.
So with all these thoughts, nobody cooked any sushi rice!
It was already 5PM... And all we had were two sushi balls?!
Ridiculous! Haha.
Took rice from the Maki counter and managed to make two trays, thankfully.
After Ge Hua cooked the sushi rice... Immediately went to make more sushi balls.
But!
It didn't last too long too. -_-"
There were so many orders and the belt kept becoming empty...
That we finished using our sushi balls damn fast too!
No time to go make more... So Ah Xiang and I started using our bare hands to make them. Haha.
The night was horrifying indeed... Crowds of people kept swamping in.
Really... What's with Mothers' Day?!
Gee!
Sales was $10k plus!
Our new record... Even more than on Valentines' Day.
I bet we ranked third compared with the other outlets.
-sigh- Am working full shift tomorrow.
There'll be lots of preparations to do... Since we used up most of our stock today.
Will have to chop a few boxes of unagis...
I'm pretty sure I'll be the one doing that. Haha.
Because I've done it a million times... And it's just very systematic for me already.
Bad part is that I'll definitely have blisters on my right hand again.
Making tuna salad tomorrow too... Which is terribly irritating.
It's freaking troublesome.
We have to take two huge cans of different type of tuna and mix them together.
Oh. Before that we'd have to squeeze them dry with our hands. -_-"
Bloody tiring job.
-sigh- let's just hope tomorrow's not that busy... Or I'll really be in for it.
Am going to be at the counter alone at night. :(
Ahhh... New set lunch tomorrow!
And I didn't have time to think of how to do preparations for them!
Gah. I'll just try and think while topping things tomorrow morning. *_*
Two more days before I can rest.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday was the ultimate.
Worked full shift for all three days.
Bloody busy days. *_*
Karen was telling me that Ah Low's afraid that I'll fall sick or something. Hahaha.
I won't... Just tired. *_*
Yvonne's going to be working at the Fareast outlet tomorrow!
For three whole days!
Supposed to be Yen Leng.
But Fei Lee asked for urgent leave... Think something cropped up...
So she took Public Holiday leave.
As in... Those public holidays...
It's considered off days for us... But since we worked, we can request for off on other days.
Yen Leng couldn't go to Fareast in the end cause she has to be at our outlet.
Fei Lee and her are the few cashiers at our outlet. Haha.
Yvonne has to go then. :(
She'll be away for three days only... Luckily.
It'll definitely be boring without her... No more lame jokes. :(
Ah. Sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home