Oh man, Oh man.
Colleagues are asking me to go have supper with them at Geylang after their work.
Should I or should I not go.
I told them that I'll most probably be going.
But I'm bloody full after dinner... So I doubt I'd be eating much.
And I just don't feel like going offline for some reason. Haha.
Ahhh... Either way it's bad. :(
I'll just decide after this entry.
There was basically nothing much to do at work today.
So most of us ended up at the back kitchen helping Ah Xiang.
Chopped and sliced spring onions... Then helped with the Jumbo Yakitori...
Yeah, basically that was it.
I was so looking forward to cutting the Sabas!
Until Ah Low that forgetful ass realised that he didn't order them. -_-"
It'll only arrive tomorrow... Which would be my off day.
So not fun. :(
Cut them last week... Tricky... But at least it beats making sushis. Haha.
Ahhh! The salmon would arrive tomorrow too!
Helped Ah Xiang de-scale them last week and it was fun!
It's also pretty interesting pulling out those bones. Heh.
Oh man. I'll be losing out on so many things tomorrow. :(
Ended work at 5.30PM.
Started chatting with Yongzhi who dropped by.
Accounting seems interesting!
I mean... I do miss Mathematics a lot. :(
And basically I hate Science... So there.
-sigh- Heard that we can still change the course we're taking during the first semester.
I'll see.
Went up to the pantry to chat with the rest.
Yvonne and Jerrold were off already too.
Wenshan and Stradford were going to start work. Haha.
Had a pretty fun time teasing that poor girl again! :P
Oh! Saw Yvonne's hair colour.
It's actually not bad after all!
Especially a particular colour. Er... I don't know what colour is that.
But ya, it's nice. Haha.
Went home with Yvonne and Jerrold.
They wanted to go catch a movie at first...
But we decided not to. Heh.
Got home... And bathed the dogs. -_-"
Oh man. I couldn't stand it. Haha.
I didn't want Mum to do it since she'll be tired after work.
So yeah... Bathed all three of them.
Smarty was okay.
She listened most of the time.
Marbie was horrible!
He's ultra stubborn!
Had to always hold him down while blow-drying him.
But the way he treats me isn't that bad...
Cause most of the time he'll start growling and biting others. Heh.
Aish. Dad and I are like the only ones who always play with him.
Charbie was okay too...
Just a little too lazy. -_-"
He refuses to move much.
Dad bought dinner.
I didn't know how hungry I was until I finished half of Dad's dinner too. :X
Changed my bedsheets... Then took a bath.
Ah. I feel so satisfied with myself. :D
Ah shit. I'm going for the supper thing since I don't feel like staying online already. Heh.
Er... I better get going.
Will edit the entry later tonight when I get back home.
So yeah... Please hold on for a few hours. :)
Okay back!
The time now is 1+AM going on to 2AM. :)
The supper was pretty good!
Had frog legs with porridge.
$8 for this clay pot... Which is mostly hollow.
When we saw the clay pot we were like... Woah.
But after looking at what's inside... We were like... -_-"
Erm okay. Haha.
But it was good though.
Sweet and spicy. :)
Then we started talking cock. -_-"
Yongzhi really have a lot of cock to talk about boy!
Hahaha. But it was pretty interesting.
The way he reasons is very logical.
Talked shit like gays... Lesbians... Yada, yada.
Next, moved on to durians! :D
After our durian... We started talking cock again. *_*
Went home with Jerrold, Stradford and Elaine.
We're thinking of going there to have supper again next week. Haha.
Oh man.
Realised that I've got lots of stuff to do tomorrow!
Everything's like so cramped up.
I'd have to go swimming in the late mornings or maybe early afternoons.
Jasmin would be meeting me at the pool at about 3+PM I think.
Then I'd be going to exchange my comics at the comic shop.
There's a family dinner at night.
Celebrating Mothers' Day...
It's kind of weird cause we never really celebrated that occasion.
Especially when we're celebrating it for Grandma. -_-'
Heard from Jasmin that there's a Royal outing in the evening or something.
So... I'll try to squeeze that slot in some where. Haha.
Lastly there's a KTV session with my colleagues.
Oh man... It's like so packed.
But I think it'll at least be a fruitful off day... Unlike the past few weeks.
Err... The sad part is that I'll be working full shift on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Someone save me please. Haha.
I don't know how am I going to survive. :(
You're so busy, busy, busy.
I can't even hold a decent conversation with you.
Though you might be reading this and thinking otherwise.
Maybe you're just not interested.
Colleagues are asking me to go have supper with them at Geylang after their work.
Should I or should I not go.
I told them that I'll most probably be going.
But I'm bloody full after dinner... So I doubt I'd be eating much.
And I just don't feel like going offline for some reason. Haha.
Ahhh... Either way it's bad. :(
I'll just decide after this entry.
There was basically nothing much to do at work today.
So most of us ended up at the back kitchen helping Ah Xiang.
Chopped and sliced spring onions... Then helped with the Jumbo Yakitori...
Yeah, basically that was it.
I was so looking forward to cutting the Sabas!
Until Ah Low that forgetful ass realised that he didn't order them. -_-"
It'll only arrive tomorrow... Which would be my off day.
So not fun. :(
Cut them last week... Tricky... But at least it beats making sushis. Haha.
Ahhh! The salmon would arrive tomorrow too!
Helped Ah Xiang de-scale them last week and it was fun!
It's also pretty interesting pulling out those bones. Heh.
Oh man. I'll be losing out on so many things tomorrow. :(
Ended work at 5.30PM.
Started chatting with Yongzhi who dropped by.
Accounting seems interesting!
I mean... I do miss Mathematics a lot. :(
And basically I hate Science... So there.
-sigh- Heard that we can still change the course we're taking during the first semester.
I'll see.
Went up to the pantry to chat with the rest.
Yvonne and Jerrold were off already too.
Wenshan and Stradford were going to start work. Haha.
Had a pretty fun time teasing that poor girl again! :P
Oh! Saw Yvonne's hair colour.
It's actually not bad after all!
Especially a particular colour. Er... I don't know what colour is that.
But ya, it's nice. Haha.
Went home with Yvonne and Jerrold.
They wanted to go catch a movie at first...
But we decided not to. Heh.
Got home... And bathed the dogs. -_-"
Oh man. I couldn't stand it. Haha.
I didn't want Mum to do it since she'll be tired after work.
So yeah... Bathed all three of them.
Smarty was okay.
She listened most of the time.
Marbie was horrible!
He's ultra stubborn!
Had to always hold him down while blow-drying him.
But the way he treats me isn't that bad...
Cause most of the time he'll start growling and biting others. Heh.
Aish. Dad and I are like the only ones who always play with him.
Charbie was okay too...
Just a little too lazy. -_-"
He refuses to move much.
Dad bought dinner.
I didn't know how hungry I was until I finished half of Dad's dinner too. :X
Changed my bedsheets... Then took a bath.
Ah. I feel so satisfied with myself. :D
Ah shit. I'm going for the supper thing since I don't feel like staying online already. Heh.
Er... I better get going.
Will edit the entry later tonight when I get back home.
So yeah... Please hold on for a few hours. :)
Okay back!
The time now is 1+AM going on to 2AM. :)
The supper was pretty good!
Had frog legs with porridge.
$8 for this clay pot... Which is mostly hollow.
When we saw the clay pot we were like... Woah.
But after looking at what's inside... We were like... -_-"
Erm okay. Haha.
But it was good though.
Sweet and spicy. :)
Then we started talking cock. -_-"
Yongzhi really have a lot of cock to talk about boy!
Hahaha. But it was pretty interesting.
The way he reasons is very logical.
Talked shit like gays... Lesbians... Yada, yada.
Next, moved on to durians! :D
After our durian... We started talking cock again. *_*
Went home with Jerrold, Stradford and Elaine.
We're thinking of going there to have supper again next week. Haha.
Oh man.
Realised that I've got lots of stuff to do tomorrow!
Everything's like so cramped up.
I'd have to go swimming in the late mornings or maybe early afternoons.
Jasmin would be meeting me at the pool at about 3+PM I think.
Then I'd be going to exchange my comics at the comic shop.
There's a family dinner at night.
Celebrating Mothers' Day...
It's kind of weird cause we never really celebrated that occasion.
Especially when we're celebrating it for Grandma. -_-'
Heard from Jasmin that there's a Royal outing in the evening or something.
So... I'll try to squeeze that slot in some where. Haha.
Lastly there's a KTV session with my colleagues.
Oh man... It's like so packed.
But I think it'll at least be a fruitful off day... Unlike the past few weeks.
Err... The sad part is that I'll be working full shift on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Someone save me please. Haha.
I don't know how am I going to survive. :(
You're so busy, busy, busy.
I can't even hold a decent conversation with you.
Though you might be reading this and thinking otherwise.
Maybe you're just not interested.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home