Am eating my favourite yam paste now. :D
Bought it from Chomp Chomp!
Oh man! They have it there!
Yes! At least their opening will really satisfy my stomach.
Bought back egg dao huay with yam paste and a bottle of warm soya bean milk.
Mm... Just felt like having them. Heh.
Shared a bit with Eunice... But she's busy studying.
Ahh... I feel so proud of her. :D
She's been studying hard for the past few days.
Or so I wish to think. Heh.
Hopefully she'll do well and I'll try to get her something for that effort.
Business was so-so today.
Not very good... But I guess it was okay.
Had nothing to do after I was done with the belt.
Ended up talking and helping the kitchen staff. Haha.
And oh man! I actually could have eaten Salmon Teriyaki!
Cause Ah Xiang over-grilled it by accident.
Then he thought it wasn't good to serve it to the customers.
So he did another one and put it aside.
Ah Low said that one was acceptable though...
But since he already started grilling a new one... We could eat it!
Just as I was taking a spoon and hopping over to that Salmon Teriyaki...
An order came... Salmon Teriyaki. -rolls eyes-
All of them were laughing at me for taking the spoon!
Or I could have eaten it! Damn.
Nevermind. I'll try to be more efficient next time. Wahaha.
Smarty's so cute!
She's sleeping on this pillow which is on my lap now.
So basically she's just sleeping on my lap as I type.
Aww... -snuggles-
Er. Okay.
Oh! I'm going to swim with Jasmin on Thursday!
She booked me.
So... Don't ask me out alright. Hahaha.
Cause she said I'm not supposed to go out since she booked me. -_-"
Erm... Okay. Haha.
Am listening to Toxic!
It sounds sexy to me. :P
Still downloading the MTV... Can't wait for it to be done.
-starts hearing Jasmin snigger-
Okay fine!
I'm a self-proclaimed pervert!
Happy now? Tsk.
I'm just giving people chances to show off what they've got.
-sigh- People tend to misunderstand me. -sniff-
Oh man... I think I really want to learn popping. :(
Listening to songs which have hard beats always makes me want to pop!
But the thing is... I've got limited popping skills.
All I can do is... Simple waves.
How sad is that?
Ahh... Ben! Get out of the army soon! :(
Karen, Yvonne, Wenshan, Catherine and Priscilla went to Sushi Tei Takashimaya today!
Without me. :(
Cause they had off the whole day... While I was doing afternoon shift.
Gah.
Heard that Alan's doing fine there...
And he was so nice! Haha.
Still acting silly as usual...
Yvonne had her hair cut and dyed!
Heard it looks good.
Especially the colour.
It's like a mixture of a few different colours.
The colour sounds really cool.
Shall go check it out tomorrow. Haha.
Karen and Wenshan wants to cut their hair now. Haha.
But oh man... I don't think it'd be wise to dye my hair.
I mean... It's so short now. No point.
And it's a waste of money.
I'm on my saving money scheme!
Ah... Shall wait till my hair grows longer then I'll decide. Heh.
Talk about saving... I transferred $900 to my Mum today! :)
Still owe her... About $2700 I think.
Cause of the dumb laptop and stupid school fees.
Shall try and pay her back as soon as possible.
And no... I don't want her to pay for me! Haha.
At least let me have some accomplishments?
I'll feel more satisfied with life. :)
Hmm... I feel like eating Thai food at Amanda's work place tomorrow!
Oh man... Spicey stuff always turns me on. Hahaha.
But I don't think the rest can make it...
Hmm... Shall message them again.
Gah. Better go to bed soon.
Or I'll be late again. -rolls eyes-
Oh! No! I won't be late! Hahaha!
Today Ah Xiang was playing with my ID code on the hand punch machine.
And it sort of made my ID code invalid. -_-"
So I couldn't punch out today. Haha.
Irene told me she'll solve it tomorrow. Heh.
So yes! They can't keep track of my work time.
Wahahaha. -grins-
I'm addicted to you.
Don't you know that you're toxic.
Bought it from Chomp Chomp!
Oh man! They have it there!
Yes! At least their opening will really satisfy my stomach.
Bought back egg dao huay with yam paste and a bottle of warm soya bean milk.
Mm... Just felt like having them. Heh.
Shared a bit with Eunice... But she's busy studying.
Ahh... I feel so proud of her. :D
She's been studying hard for the past few days.
Or so I wish to think. Heh.
Hopefully she'll do well and I'll try to get her something for that effort.
Business was so-so today.
Not very good... But I guess it was okay.
Had nothing to do after I was done with the belt.
Ended up talking and helping the kitchen staff. Haha.
And oh man! I actually could have eaten Salmon Teriyaki!
Cause Ah Xiang over-grilled it by accident.
Then he thought it wasn't good to serve it to the customers.
So he did another one and put it aside.
Ah Low said that one was acceptable though...
But since he already started grilling a new one... We could eat it!
Just as I was taking a spoon and hopping over to that Salmon Teriyaki...
An order came... Salmon Teriyaki. -rolls eyes-
All of them were laughing at me for taking the spoon!
Or I could have eaten it! Damn.
Nevermind. I'll try to be more efficient next time. Wahaha.
Smarty's so cute!
She's sleeping on this pillow which is on my lap now.
So basically she's just sleeping on my lap as I type.
Aww... -snuggles-
Er. Okay.
Oh! I'm going to swim with Jasmin on Thursday!
She booked me.
So... Don't ask me out alright. Hahaha.
Cause she said I'm not supposed to go out since she booked me. -_-"
Erm... Okay. Haha.
Am listening to Toxic!
It sounds sexy to me. :P
Still downloading the MTV... Can't wait for it to be done.
-starts hearing Jasmin snigger-
Okay fine!
I'm a self-proclaimed pervert!
Happy now? Tsk.
I'm just giving people chances to show off what they've got.
-sigh- People tend to misunderstand me. -sniff-
Oh man... I think I really want to learn popping. :(
Listening to songs which have hard beats always makes me want to pop!
But the thing is... I've got limited popping skills.
All I can do is... Simple waves.
How sad is that?
Ahh... Ben! Get out of the army soon! :(
Karen, Yvonne, Wenshan, Catherine and Priscilla went to Sushi Tei Takashimaya today!
Without me. :(
Cause they had off the whole day... While I was doing afternoon shift.
Gah.
Heard that Alan's doing fine there...
And he was so nice! Haha.
Still acting silly as usual...
Yvonne had her hair cut and dyed!
Heard it looks good.
Especially the colour.
It's like a mixture of a few different colours.
The colour sounds really cool.
Shall go check it out tomorrow. Haha.
Karen and Wenshan wants to cut their hair now. Haha.
But oh man... I don't think it'd be wise to dye my hair.
I mean... It's so short now. No point.
And it's a waste of money.
I'm on my saving money scheme!
Ah... Shall wait till my hair grows longer then I'll decide. Heh.
Talk about saving... I transferred $900 to my Mum today! :)
Still owe her... About $2700 I think.
Cause of the dumb laptop and stupid school fees.
Shall try and pay her back as soon as possible.
And no... I don't want her to pay for me! Haha.
At least let me have some accomplishments?
I'll feel more satisfied with life. :)
Hmm... I feel like eating Thai food at Amanda's work place tomorrow!
Oh man... Spicey stuff always turns me on. Hahaha.
But I don't think the rest can make it...
Hmm... Shall message them again.
Gah. Better go to bed soon.
Or I'll be late again. -rolls eyes-
Oh! No! I won't be late! Hahaha!
Today Ah Xiang was playing with my ID code on the hand punch machine.
And it sort of made my ID code invalid. -_-"
So I couldn't punch out today. Haha.
Irene told me she'll solve it tomorrow. Heh.
So yes! They can't keep track of my work time.
Wahahaha. -grins-
I'm addicted to you.
Don't you know that you're toxic.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home