Am home rotting.
I feel like sleeping... But I don't feel like sleeping too. -_-"
Worked morning shift today!
And... I was late for work again. :X
Er... It seems like living near my workplace doesn't really help huh. :X
Only woke up when Ah Low called my handphone.
Which was... About 10.15AM already? -_-"
Couldn't wake up cause I slept at about 3+AM. :(
Was online chatting with Yvonne and Stradford. Haha.
They're like damn funny and interesting to talk to.
Yvonne and I realised that the guys in Sushi Tei are actually pretty nice.
Er... Apart from John, Yogi and Madrick of course. -_-'
There's Desmond... This gentle guy.
After thinking for awhile... He sounds pretty gay. Heh.
Then there's Ah Low... Who looks like some brother bear.
Ah Xiang... Helpful and thoughtful.
Uncle Cai! He's like a grandfather to all of us?!
Jerrold's nice.
At least he accepts different opinions.
And we have many things to talk about!
Just happened that we've got quite a few common interests and knowledge!
Like... Did you know the South Koreans dominate the internet gaming world?
Apparently not many knows about it.
Jerrold was damn shock when he heard me mention that.
Cause he didn't feel that I would know.
Last but not least, Stradford.
Ahh... Very friendly and original.
Er... I don't really know how to explain that original part...
But ya. Haha.
Okay anyway... We were kind of talking about our colleagues.
Found out quite a bit of Yvonne's and Stradford's 'inner thoughts'.
Hmm... Pretty ugly ones... But they're kind of true.
I've got no comments.
Shall just let things go their way.
I don't think talking to that person or kicking up a fuss would solve anything.
So there. :)
Woo... Dad just bought Macdonalds for me! :D
Er... I had a strong craving for them today.
Had them for lunch too. Haha.
Mm... Out of topic.
Er so there, that was why I was late. Haha.
Work was rather okay today.
Did the usuals.
But I went into the back kitchen most of the time...
Learnt how to fry stuff! :D
Desmond and Ah Low taught me!
Haha. It's pretty fun!
Although my left arm is tired from all the pan tossing... And my fingers being constantly 'burnt'.
The fire's really strong.
It only takes like say... A minute for a pot of water to boil.
So strong that every time you fry something, the pan gets on fire too.
Oh. I scalded my knuckles yesterday. :(
Was making soft shell crabs.
Then I lifted up the net thing to get the crab out of the hot oil.
Accidentally pressed the net onto my knuckles. -_-"
How silly.
The oil was about 180 degrees celsius?
So imagine the metal netting...
There's a burnt mark there now.
It didn't hurt initially... Until later. It stings.
Ah. I better stop here.
My Mcspicy Double is waiting for me. Heh. :X
I couldn't control my fingers.
But I didn't regret. :)
I'm happily addicted.
I feel like sleeping... But I don't feel like sleeping too. -_-"
Worked morning shift today!
And... I was late for work again. :X
Er... It seems like living near my workplace doesn't really help huh. :X
Only woke up when Ah Low called my handphone.
Which was... About 10.15AM already? -_-"
Couldn't wake up cause I slept at about 3+AM. :(
Was online chatting with Yvonne and Stradford. Haha.
They're like damn funny and interesting to talk to.
Yvonne and I realised that the guys in Sushi Tei are actually pretty nice.
Er... Apart from John, Yogi and Madrick of course. -_-'
There's Desmond... This gentle guy.
After thinking for awhile... He sounds pretty gay. Heh.
Then there's Ah Low... Who looks like some brother bear.
Ah Xiang... Helpful and thoughtful.
Uncle Cai! He's like a grandfather to all of us?!
Jerrold's nice.
At least he accepts different opinions.
And we have many things to talk about!
Just happened that we've got quite a few common interests and knowledge!
Like... Did you know the South Koreans dominate the internet gaming world?
Apparently not many knows about it.
Jerrold was damn shock when he heard me mention that.
Cause he didn't feel that I would know.
Last but not least, Stradford.
Ahh... Very friendly and original.
Er... I don't really know how to explain that original part...
But ya. Haha.
Okay anyway... We were kind of talking about our colleagues.
Found out quite a bit of Yvonne's and Stradford's 'inner thoughts'.
Hmm... Pretty ugly ones... But they're kind of true.
I've got no comments.
Shall just let things go their way.
I don't think talking to that person or kicking up a fuss would solve anything.
So there. :)
Woo... Dad just bought Macdonalds for me! :D
Er... I had a strong craving for them today.
Had them for lunch too. Haha.
Mm... Out of topic.
Er so there, that was why I was late. Haha.
Work was rather okay today.
Did the usuals.
But I went into the back kitchen most of the time...
Learnt how to fry stuff! :D
Desmond and Ah Low taught me!
Haha. It's pretty fun!
Although my left arm is tired from all the pan tossing... And my fingers being constantly 'burnt'.
The fire's really strong.
It only takes like say... A minute for a pot of water to boil.
So strong that every time you fry something, the pan gets on fire too.
Oh. I scalded my knuckles yesterday. :(
Was making soft shell crabs.
Then I lifted up the net thing to get the crab out of the hot oil.
Accidentally pressed the net onto my knuckles. -_-"
How silly.
The oil was about 180 degrees celsius?
So imagine the metal netting...
There's a burnt mark there now.
It didn't hurt initially... Until later. It stings.
Ah. I better stop here.
My Mcspicy Double is waiting for me. Heh. :X
I couldn't control my fingers.
But I didn't regret. :)
I'm happily addicted.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home