Sunday, March 07, 2004

Just finished watching the first CD of Camp!
Interesting... Haha.
Caught Ong Bak yesterday too!
The martial arts was... Woah.
That guy could do two back hooks without putting his feet down?!
But the directing was pretty bad I'd say...
Emphasizing too much on those superb actions.
It gets a little tiring with all the replays. Hmm...

Went to the gym yesterday!
Pretty satisfied with myself. :D
Didn't run though... Cause I was too lazy.
Cycled for twenty minutes instead.
Wasn't too bad... Feels even more tiring than running!
So from now on I'll just cycle and work on my tighs. :D
Shall try and work out on the various machines the next time round.
Hopefully next Wednesday or Thursday?
Shall go confirm with Amanda.

Work was alright today.
Elaine's off... So it was just the aunty and I.
Karen was the runner in the afternoon... While Yvonne was the runner at night.
Had their company, so it wasn't that bad. Haha.
Did I mention that I've been helping the back kitchen?!
Been helping them fry things for the past few days.
Tenpuras... Hanasaki... Soft shell crabs... Tofus... And some others!
Ah Kun taught me how to!
It's damn fun! Compared to staring at sushis.
Been helping the maki guy make handrolls too.
Ah... Everything's fun a part from sushis. :X

Was so freaking tired over the past few days...
Monday was swimming, then work.
Tuesday and Wednesday was work, then cleaning up of my room.
Went to get my JAE done on Thursday... Followed by town with friends.
Friday was gym, then work. *_*
So tired that I slept at the VIP area during my break time. :X
The sleep was good though!
Almost couldn't wake up for work. -_-'
Went out for a puff before I took my break.
And there they were sitting there chatting!
Sau Keng, Yen Leng and Alice.
Haha. Gathering. -_-'
Tsk, tsk.

Tomorrow's going to be full shift again... -whines-
Anyway, schedule for next week's out! :D
Changed some shifts with Elaine though.
Supposed to be taking afternoon shift on Monday...
Switched with her so I'd be taking morning shift. :)
Supposed to be morning shift on Thursday...
But switched with her to afternoon shift too.
Basically there's not much difference.
Didn't want afternoon shift on Monday cause I don't think I'd be going to the gym or pool.
My muscles would probably be still aching...
My skin isn't done with it's peeling...
And I'm too tired!
Haven't gotten much rest for the past few days! *_*

After work on Monday, it'll be outing with fellow colleagues! :D
Karen and Yvonne were telling me that most of them are off on that day!
So they'll be going to some KTV. -_-"
I think I'll only join them after that... Considering I'll only be off from work after 5+PM?
And that... I don't sing. :X
Okay... I can't. -_-'
Probably having dinner at Sushi Tei, Paragon again! :D
Hopefully!
Yvonne and I were like looking at the menus and deciding what to eat.
-sigh-
So confusing and frustrating. Haha.
We'll definitely order Sukiyaki since Karen wants that too.
Hmm... The rest I seriously don't know. -_-'

Hey I think I know your sister - Cinderella?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home