Thursday, March 04, 2004

An eventful off day I would say!
Finally! Haha.

Was supposed to meet Vern at 10AM...
But apparently that woman couldn't wake up. Haha.
Got down to Sushi Tei to get my digital camera from Elaine.
Then head to meet her.
Went to Ngee Ann Polytechnic.
Hmm... The environment seems hostile.
No where near Secondary School life...
Where everyone and everything seems comfortable.
But I think I'll get used to it? I hope.
Did the JAE shit thing and then headed to town with them.
Them as in Vern, Pau and Rick.

Had lunch at Scotts first.
Korean food! :D~
Been ages since I had that!
But it isn't as good as those in Korea.
Duh. -_-'
After that was Counter-Strike. -_-"
They insisted that I play with them. Haha.
Okay... Don't think I did that badly. :P
Rick and I were a team!
We won! Of course. -smirk-
Slacked around at Rocky Masters after that...

Met up with Jasmin! :D
Watched Honey with her!
Like finally!
After bugging my sister everytime I see the advertisement on television. Heh.
The show was good! Serious!
Their moves were strong and tight!
Will watch it again when I have the time!
Bought the OST immediately after watching the show.
I just had to get it. Haha.
Bought some VCDs too... To kill time.
Been hibernating at work and at home too often.

Walked around town...
Bought a pair of pants from Gallery at Pacific Plaza!
Their pants and jeans are nice.
But expensive.
Mine was $99. -_-"
Aish. I guess it's alright to spoil myself a little after a month of hard work.
:P

Sat down outside Takashimaya to wait for the rest to arrive.
Met Baochern, Rongzhu, Jesselyn, Dawn, Alethia, Huimin and some of their friends!
Had dinner with them at KFC.
Then chat a little and head for home.

Bathed and continued cleaning up my room with the OST jamming at the background!
Got most my room cleaned!
Left with the stuff under the bed... The floor... The bed...
Some vacuuming... Mopping...
Lastly the toilet.
Then I'll be done! :D
Isn't it just so exciting!
Gahaha.

Anyway... I'm still having doubts with my choices. :(
It seems as though Polytechnic is only an excuse for me to escape...
I don't know man...
And I'm starting to have doubts with Chemical Engineering...
Cause I realised many people have been taking that course!
Maybe I should get my ass back to Junior College?
But! I seriously don't think I'll like the pace there?
Ahh!!! I'm having a headache.

Shit. My eyes are itchy. -rubs-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home