Friday, February 27, 2004

Gah.
Just woke up not long ago.
Slept at about 7PM.
Shit. Now I can't sleep. :(
Got so hungry cause I skipped dinner...
Have been having one meal a day!
I think my gastric's going to come back.
In fact, I'm feeling it already.
Woke up in the middle of sleep cause I was so hungry.
So ate some cake and I was full immediately.
Damn it.
Wondered if my stomach really shrank or something...

Results will be out tomorrow!
I'm not excited at all, really. -_-'
I've been excited ever since the 'O' Levels were over...
But it just kind of faded away as time passed.
Hmm... If it's good, it's good.
If it's bad, it's bad.
No point worrying too much about it and losing sleep.
Cause no matter what, everybody would have to take their results.
It's already out, just waiting for us to come get it. :)

Will be meeting the Royal Kids for breakfast tomorrow!
I heard they want to have it at Orchard's Burger King. -_-'
What a weird place to have it. Haha.
After that I'd have to go down to Toa Payoh.
Having lunch with my classmates!
Gee... A very nice way to spend time before getting our results!
Been missing everybody so much!
I think I've got no choice but to be in home clothes. -_-'
The teachers would probably throw me out of school if I wore uniform.
Cause of my hair. :(
Hopefully some would turn up in home clothes too.

Anyway, work was the same again.
Like every other day. -_-'
Time passed pretty quickly.
Ended at 5PM, so I went to the VIP area again.
Some of the waitresses had spilt shift.
Chit chat with them till they start work at 6PM.
Then head for home.
Oh. I told Ah Low about next week's schedule already!
Cause he said he might be planning it later.
Hopefully his schedule would be better this time. :)

Did I mention that most of my colleagues are Hakka!?
So exciting right?!
I mean... It's so rare to find so many Hakkas together! :D
Okay, they're mostly Malaysians...
But that's not the point. Haha.
In class... I think only Eileen and I are Hakkas.
Hmmm... Let's see...
There's Sau Keng, Alan, Alice, Yen Leng, Fei Lee.
And a few others I think?
Everybody's been speaking in dialects too.
Pretty frustrating for those who can't get what they're trying to say.
I can only catch a bit of what they're saying... But I can't speak a single word of it.
It's still fun though.
Dialects are pretty interesting! :)
And cause I'm mixing around with them so much that I can listen to dialects better!
Er... But I don't really know which dialect are they speaking in.
Weird... Cause I understand. Haha.
Sometimes they'd speak in Hakka... Sometimes other dialects.
-Shrugs-

Been going around telling people jokes today. :X
Especially to Yvonne and Elaine!
Hahaha.
It's all Eileen's fault!
She got me into the joke mood yesterday!
Yesterday we practically spent the whole night telling each other jokes?
-_-'
That woman's still the same...
I remember how she'd come up to everybody in class...
Saying... 'Hey! Tell me a joke.' -_-'
Heh.

Ah. Shall chat more, then head for bed.
Shit. I hope I'll be able to get back to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home